Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bring back Kael'thas.

He is the true bloodelf leader. He needs to return to us after Shadowlands. Now with the system of death being broken it is the perfect opportunity to snatch his soul and return him with his people. He deserves that. Lor'themar is just a placeholder for him. Always has been since TBC. Kael'thas is the true heir to the Sin'dorei lineage. He can be our Horde mage paralele to Jaina who is an ice mage. He can counter her with Fire instead. Please Blizzard I beg you. Give me back my favorite character of all time-.

He is dead. Not just "left for Shadowlands" but dead for good. Also i doubt that he is arrogant enough to try and return to Azeroth after being sent to Revendreth as a punishment for his many hubris.

Shadowlands was merely a setback?

I'd only be slightly interested if Quinton Flynn returns to voice him, otherwise I don't care about his character.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    He is dead. Not just "left for Shadowlands" but dead for good. Also i doubt that he is arrogant enough to try and return to Azeroth after being sent to Revendreth as a punishment for his many hubris.
    Vol'jin is dead too. That doesn't stop the Winter Queen from offering him to be reborn again. With Zoval breaking the system of death everything is possible now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Shadowlands was merely a setback?

I'd only be slightly interested if Quinton Flynn returns to voice him, otherwise I don't care about his character.
    The accusations were false yes? So there is hope Blizzard might hire him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Vol'jin is dead too. That doesn't stop the Winter Queen from offering him to be reborn again. With Zoval breaking the system of death everything is possible now.

- - - Updated - - -

Vol'Jin was not in Revendreth, punished for his crimes. Have you missed the "Ardenweald does revivals, Revendreth spanks naughty boys"?

Also... i guess you CAN get him back, with a caveat of him becoming utterly useless and pathetic, basically the same as Tyrande now. Oh and he also will become an ardent supporter of peace with Alliance and invite void elves to live in Quel'Thalas as honored citizens.

They didn't even use his Voicelines in TBCC, despite that the allegations already being shown to be pure BS by this point.

So yeah, Blizzard didn't give a shit about that.

He is the true bloodelf leader. He needs to return to us after Shadowlands. Now with the system of death being broken it is the perfect opportunity to snatch his soul and return him with his people. He deserves that. Lor'themar is just a placeholder for him. Always has been since TBC. Kael'thas is the true heir to the Sin'dorei lineage. He can be our Horde mage paralele to Jaina who is an ice mage. He can counter her with Fire instead. Please Blizzard I beg you. Give me back my favorite character of all time-.
    You missed all of what the SL is..... He is dead and gone. Once you are there that's it. Those of us that came through the veil with Bolvar are the only ones that can really come back. There is reincarnation but it into a different being the way we think of it IRL, That would not be kael, it would be a little homeless girl in the allies of SW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    They didn't even use his Voicelines in TBCC, despite that the allegations already being shown to be pure BS by this point.

You know how it is, men get accuse and we go for the kill, screw evidence. If its the other way around nothing really happens. Johnny Depp situation is a good example of this.

I believe only Ardenwelde souls are the ones Reborn so no chance hed come back

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    You missed all of what the SL is..... He is dead and gone. Once you are there that's it. Those of us that came through the veil with Bolvar are the only ones that can really come back. There is reincarnation but it into a different being the way we think of it IRL, That would not be kael, it would be a little homeless girl in the allies of SW.

- - - Updated - - -

You know how it is, men get accuse and we go for the kill, screw evidence. If its the other way around nothing really happens. Johnny Depp situation is a good example of this.
    I am not giving up hope. I hate the whole Horde council and expecially Lor'themar as he buddied with Jaina while Rastakhan's corpse was still warm.

- - - Updated - - -

Vol'Jin was given the essence of a loa from Rezan, one of the most powerful loa's (even Bwonsamdi didn't fuck with Rezan).
    The Winter Queen only allowed Vol'jin to enter a pod because he is technically a loa now. Kael is not (and probably wouldn't be on good terms with the Winter Queen anyways).

Other than that Death being broken only means that there is no Arbiter currently so all souls are given a one-way ticket to Shadowlands hell.
    Other than that mortals are not supposed to enter the Shadowlands and dead souls are not supposed to come back.

Kael'thas from our mortal perspective is just an anima battery now, and he should really turn into a Venthyr at this point but obviously due to gameplay sake he will stay in his Belf form for recognition.

And this is nothing against the character himself, I truly believe none of the actually dead characters should ever be allowed to cross back onto Azeroth again to keep at least this rule intact, else death would be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Vol'Jin was given the essence of a loa from Rezan, one of the most powerful loa's (even Bwonsamdi didn't fuck with Rezan).
    The Winter Queen only allowed Vol'jin to enter a pod because he is technically a loa now. Kael is not (and probably wouldn't be on good terms with the Winter Queen anyways).

Other than that Death being broken only means that there is no Arbiter currently so all souls are given a one-way ticket to Shadowlands hell.
    Other than that mortals are not supposed to enter the Shadowlands and dead souls are not supposed to come back.

Kael'thas from our mortal perspective is just an anima battery now, and he should really turn into a Venthyr at this point but obviously due to gameplay sake he will stay in his Belf form for recognition.

And this is nothing against the character himself, I truly believe none of the actually dead characters should ever be allowed to cross back onto Azeroth again to keep at least this rule intact, else death would be meaningless.
    Death is unfair since it is mostly Horde characters who always die while the alliance ones survive. THis needs to change. It is time that the Horde gets their due back and are allowed to have powerful characters who can match against the alliance mary sues like Jaina and others.,

Death is unfair since it is mostly Horde characters who always die while the alliance ones survive. THis needs to change. It is time that the Horde gets their due back and are allowed to have powerful characters who can match against the alliance mary sues like Jaina and others.,
    Varian Wrynn would like a word.

I am not giving up hope. I hate the whole Horde council and expecially Lor'themar as he buddied with Jaina while Rastakhan's corpse was still warm.
    And Tyrande “chooses renewal” while about 80% of her people are in the Maw and being disintegrated into anima.

Spare me your tales of woe.

I mean look at Amaz and several other HS players that had action taken against them via tournament bans from allegations that pretty much were unfounded. Amaz literally had to come out as gay on YouTube to combat his allegations since Blizzard wouldn't even hear him out. They're never going to admit they were wrong when they do these things.

I do agree to a degree.

Especially regarding Jaina.
    She should have died at the end of the Dazar'alor raid, period. The whole narrative didn't make sense because we gained literally nothing out of beating Jaina to almost death. She was just right back a patch later casually freeing Baine and dealing with Azshara simultaniously.

Her presence is overwhelming, she is also all over the place in Shadowlands.
    For some reason she is better at using the Tarragrue's heart to open fuckin portals than Bolvar himself who has dealt with domination magic.

While we are at it, Malfurion also should have died to Saurfang at the start of BfA, he hadn't done anything since then anyways and his death would have given more purpose to the Night Warrior thing.

He needs to return to us after Shadowlands.
    The moment dead people start walking out of the afterlife back into the mortal realm like nothing happened is the moment death truly doesn't mean anything. Mind as well bring back Lothar, Orgrim, Grom, Uther, Arthas, Daelin, Cairne, Liam, Nazgrim, Taylor, Vol'jin, Varian, and Tirion too.

Daily reminder that being a "favourite" of someone is usually not a good enough reason to bring back a deceased character in any good story.

So i'd say there's more than a little chance that they'll do exactly that.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

The shadowlands were merely a setback

I support this idea. Lorethemar was always a shitty subsitute for Kael.

I wonder if they are telling us to assume all allegations are always true and any severe action should be taken against such a person or group. Wait, isn't Blizzard in such a situation?

I guess we just have to act against them in the harshest possible way, since that's what they advocate themselves.

Hmm... maybe they only think innocent people should be punished. Weird k1nk.