7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Quick everyone let's start speculating what Baby Murloc Backpack means.
    I think we will get the Blizzcon Murloc this time not as a pet, but as a backpack slot similiar to Daizy the Sloth's unique animation.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    iT's jUSt a jOkE GUyS! whY sO MaD?
    Another day, another case of shrödinger's joke.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You never heard people going apeshit about Thrall literally being a Metzen self-insert.
    I do recall some people saying as much in the past, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    anyone that think he is being serious and not just fucking around because the game is seriously beyond me
    Even if he was fucking around, to rant like that shows what sort of person you are, if that sort of thing is your go-to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Even if he was fucking around, to rant like that shows what sort of person you are, if that sort of thing is your go-to.
    sure, cause i am the one removing him from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    sure, cause i am the one removing him from the game
    When I use "you" I am referring to George, not you.

What you default to as a go-to for "fucking around" like that speaks volumes of who a person is.

So he can donate all he wants to sick kids, be the greatest father in the world.

He still went on a homophobic tirade and told people to kill themselves over it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Some people here think Danuser is obsessed about Sylvanas, while in fact they are obsessed about Danuser.
    Who should we 'thank' for the top tier writing skills in BfA/SL? The random typewriter grunt who writes quest text or the Lead Creative Designer? Hmmm, questions, questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Who should we 'thank' for the top tier writing skills in BfA/SL? The random typewriter grunt who writes quest text or the Lead Creative Designer? Hmmm, questions, questions...
    If you want to sound smart, bringing ten feet tall strawman isn't the best way.

5+ Year Old Account
    If you want to sound smart, bringing ten feet tall strawman isn't the best way.
    Which would the strawman be? Please educate us lowly peasants

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    You never heard people going apeshit about Thrall literally being a Metzen self-insert.
    Whahaha, really?

Tell me you didn't play during Cataclysm without telling me you didn't play during Cataclysm.

(Upon re-reading I assume now that you were being sarcastic. My bad. Short night.)
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2021-10-19 at 01:32 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Which would the strawman be? Please educate us lowly peasants
    "BfA/SL story is shit and Danuser is behind it" is weak, but still counterargument to "I think Danuser is good writer", not "Some people here think Danuser is obsessed about Sylvanas, while in fact they are obsessed about Danuser."

That's one for free.

5+ Year Old Account
    "BfA/SL story is shit and Danuser is behind it" is weak, but still counterargument to "I think Danuser is good writer", not "Some people here think Danuser is obsessed about Sylvanas, while in fact they are obsessed about Danuser."

That's one for free.
    If anything, those 'obsessed people', that you conjured out of thin air just to belittle people criticising Danuser, are the actual strawman. Not to mention that Danuser does deserve a good amount of criticism, or are you going to tell me that he doesn't?

The whole point of leadership is to take the blame when shit goes wrong under your jurisdiction. Otherwise you're just wearing the title as a trophy. Danuser deserves all the shit that gets flung his way and more, that's the weight of the crown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    The whole point of leadership is to take the blame when shit goes wrong under your jurisdiction. Otherwise you're just wearing the title as a trophy. Danuser deserves all the shit that gets flung his way and more, that's the weight of the crown.
    No he doesn't, people just want someone to blame for all their wow problems. Not actually help the situation.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-10-19 at 01:45 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If anything, those 'obsessed people', that you conjured out of thin air just to belittle people criticising Danuser, are the actual strawman. Not to mention that Danuser does deserve a good amount of criticism, or are you going to tell me that he doesn't?
    aaand you continue to do this.

I don't think Danuser is good writer. But that's irrelevant.

People spazing in every post about Danuser "OMG he won't touch Sylvanas because it's his waifu and he thinks he's Nathanos" are super weird. I haven't conjured them out of thin air.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No he doesn't, people just want someone to blame for all their wow problems. Not actually help the situation.
    Danuser is the lead narrative designer, meaning he's the one in charge of wows lore trajectory and is responsible for its consistency and quality.
    Therefore, he shall and will be blamed if the current narrative development is complete and utter trash.

Should people stop obsessing over the Danuser-vanas thing? Sure, as that's just pointless circlejerking at the end of the day.
    But what people should absolutely not do, is stop holding him accountable for his shitty writing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Blizzard proves time and time again that they default to 'what the community whines loudest about' when it comes to high-level design decisions. Blizzard dug this grave by not telling MMO-C posters to get fucked every time someone makes a suggestion. When they crowdsource game design from armchair game designers online, this is what you get.

Saw a post on reddit that the Sylvanas book's been delayed again, email went out saying March 29th.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Saw a post on reddit that the Sylvanas book's been delayed again, email went out saying March 29th.
    RIP all the theories about February being a crazy 9.2 release + Blizzcon Online. All bets are off the table now. The only constant to speculate around is SoM release and if there will be a media push during it.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye, its official.
    Relase date march 29th

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    RIP all the theories about February being a crazy 9.2 release + Blizzcon Online. All bets are off the table now. The only constant to speculate around is SoM release and if there will be a media push during it.
    Okay, now I would also believe that 9.2 could be further out than I though if that is the case.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-10-19 at 02:35 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.