Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Figures, I just moved three characters.

imo blizzard are overcharging for their faction and realm changes as it is they should just put a ACTUAL cd on them and reduce the price alot

Would be better if they properly merged the servers... even with expansion booms at best wow only needs 30 maybe 40 servers now... all realms are cross realm so it's not like low pop matters beyond the artificial barriers to mythic.

Hell just make mythic cross realm by default already and no one will care about servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    This is about characters on one account, not one guild.
    thanks for pointing that out

*shamefully goes back to reading school*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    Hell just make mythic cross realm by default already and no one will care about servers.
    No, economy is a huge factor on low pop servers, whether it's prices being stupid or things simply not being available. My realm has had no legendary blanks available for months for certain armor classes or slots. It is not uncommon to find that there are zero listings for certain gems, enchants, etc. You have to either be entirely self sustainable for trade goods, consumables, and crafted materials, or you have to give Blizzard real person dollars to go elsewhere. It's a stupid scenario that should not exist in a game that considers itself an MMO.

So, no, it's not just about mythic raiding. Servers absolutely need to be merged.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    No, economy is a huge factor on low pop servers, whether it's prices being stupid or things simply not being available. My realm has had no legendary blanks available for months for certain armor classes or slots. It is not uncommon to find that there are zero listings for certain gems, enchants, etc. You have to either be entirely self sustainable for trade goods, consumables, and crafted materials, or you have to give Blizzard real person dollars to go elsewhere. It's a stupid scenario that should not exist in a game that considers itself an MMO.

So, no, it's not just about mythic raiding. Servers absolutely need to be merged.
    They never will be. At best they will be stitched together with other completely dead servers. They just officially announced they are monetizing the problem rather then fixing it.

I honestly hate this company. If only someone could snag the game from them. Here is hoping riot actually gets its mmo out. I'm utterly tired of blizzard's bs.

It's too late for me. Now it's easier to lvl a new char than to spend money. In the past I was need to transfer my chars as group from a dead server but the cost was more than 100€. So I stack to a dead server till I got bored and quit wow.

I hope its whatever max character per server is for the price of one.

But we all know it will be like 1% per additional character or something awful.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    sarcasm 100% ofc

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by svenmk View Post
    So instead of merging realms, Blizzard offers a PAID character transfers... what a rip off!
    You’re only just realising now that Blizz offer paid character transfers? They’ve been around for years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

Precisely this.

I really have no idea why they aren't more aggressively merging low population servers. The main cities are all already cross-realm anyway so it's not like there would suddenly be a "confusing" number of people around or players would be confused by characters with server names following them.

Hell if anything it'd be more clear, because the number of players you could interact with in a meaningful way (trading, etc) would go up.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    They never will be. At best they will be stitched together with other completely dead servers. They just officially announced they are monetizing the problem rather then fixing it.

I honestly hate this company. If only someone could snag the game from them. Here is hoping riot actually gets its mmo out. I'm utterly tired of blizzard's bs.
    Best thing they could do is cross realm guilds, all forms of instanced everything, and turn the AH to one big region wide service

That way if I want to be in a shitty little deserted RP Realm with 5 of my friends but still do everything the game has to offer I can