Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Never underestimate how much a vajazzle can do for you.

I feel like that's a war poster ready to be made.
    Time to start fighting the good fight boys.
    Well allright then. You better get cracking.

Puts a new twist on "Rosie the Riveter"
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-10-20 at 04:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean sure, and we can giggle about this and all (which btw I'm sure they'd be offended if you told them they were subs, which is a very non-manly thing apparently), but that still gets to the problem of like...you can't solve extremists problems by getting people a good fucking. People aren't driven to extremism because they're horny. Shit dude, I ain't ashamed to admit I'm a fairly horny person without a partner or casual flings, but you don't see me connecting with extremists because I just really need to lay some fuckin pipe.

Maybe the PB's could take a first step to resolving their problem of unstoppable hornyness by like, pulling their pud like regular jackoffs do. Because they're so extreme they hold one of the many negative views like it drains your testosterones, or it prevents you from getting your fatass off the couch and talking to chicks, and other nonsense.
    Why do we care about these dudes standing a stage?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    So jokes aside, part of their indoctrination is no masturbation, no sex before marriage, because that is the masculine thing to do. Of course, the side effect along with their beliefs results in the development of unhealthy expectations and assumptions of what a women is and what the role of a woman is which is why they are specifically asking for housewives.

I know we're making light of this, but it really isn't very funny at all.

Again, the long term goal of these people is to return America back to the good ol' days which among other things was a time when a woman's role was to her husband, barefoot and pregnant, and unable to leave because they were financially dependent on them.
    So they are a bunch of dudes with a lot of pent up sexual frustration and apparently we've run about ways to counter them. All thats left is worrying about them failing to get a GF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And I've gotta wonder if you make the same arguments when Islamic terrorists set off bombs.
    Proud Boys want one house wife, ISIS wants 40.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I'm just saying theres a certain number of people who are just there for the community/tribalism and wouldnt be out there if they were in a stable relationship.
    There are plenty of people who need a stable relationship and aren't raging fascists, so....

Sounds like a personal problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    I know we're making light of this, but it really isn't very funny at all.
    It's also nothing new. Groups, cults, religions, etc have been trying to police their members' sexuality since...forever. And it would surprise me if that shit was ever anything but detrimental to everyone involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we care about these dudes standing a stage?

- - - Updated - - -

So they are a bunch of dudes with a lot of pent up sexual frustration and apparently we've run about ways to counter them. All thats left is worrying about them failing to get a GF.
    "Counter" them? It's on them to get them a girlfriend, not anybody else.

If they continue to fail to, well... yeah, that's a "them" problem. One they could seek to remedy by... well, probably stopping being a bigoted fascist would be a good first step.

the number of people one think they "deserve" is rather immaterial. Nobody has anybody "owed" to them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Of all the ways I've thought about getting a steady Girlfriend I have to admit I never considered the option of "Join a hate group...then Society owes me one"

Proud Boys need help getting a GF...sure...I'll help:

Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-10-20 at 04:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    It's also nothing new. Groups, cults, religions, etc have been trying to police their members' sexuality since...forever. And it would surprise me if that shit was ever anything but detrimental to everyone involved.
    So many cults come to mind. Its a method employed in sports too, though. For some its just a fethish. Humans are wild. So wild we attack each other's sex lives as part of political discourse.

Well, you've accomplished one thing I guess.

Now instead of everybody mocking the proud boys....everybody is mocking you.

So wild we attack each other's sex lives as part of political discourse.
    /shrug

Not really. It's something (almost) everyone does, so of course we're going to judge each other based on who does it "wrong." It would be weird if humans, the tribalistic judgmental assholes that we are, didn't use it as an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

the number of people one think they "deserve" is rather immaterial. Nobody has anybody "owed" to them.
    Are you saying this as a counter? We're saying the same thing. They both are after the same thing, just one wants more...which is irrlevant at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    /shrug

Not really. It's something (almost) everyone does, so of course we're going to judge each other based on who does it "wrong." It would be weird if humans, the tribalistic judgmental assholes that we are, didn't use it as an excuse.
    So we're choose to fight the Proud Boys on this hill, opposed to any other, because of tribalism?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Of all the ways I've thought about getting a steady Girlfriend I have to admit I never considered the option of "Join a hate group...then Society owes me one"
    Worked for Amy Comey Barrett's husband.

Worked for Amy Comey Barrett's husband.
    Yeah...and what the world needs is more women like Amy Comey Barrett?

So we're choose to fight the Proud Boys on this hill, opposed to any other, because of tribalism?
    I mean...kind of. If you were a hardcore convservative Christian, the idea of people not masturbating and saving yourself for marriage would get a "well, duh. of course that's the right thing to do" reaction. But it's not like their creepy cult nonsense in this regard is the only reason people are "fighting" the Proud Boys.

Yes, I will fight the Proud boys on the "Women are not something you are owed" Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...and what the world needs is more women like Amy Comey Barrett?
    Picking fights on weird hills is how we get more ACBs though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I will fight the Proud boys on the "Women are not something you are owed" Hill.
    That cool if the hill isn't, "Haha, these losers can't get dates".

Picking fights on weird hills is how we get more ACBs though.
    Weird fights like "we should help these boys get laid"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird fights like "we should help these boys get laid"?
    My argument has been that the topic is dumb.

lol wait what?
    The hill is MADE of that very thing.
    It's steaming pile of their beliefs, rejections, sadism and every other fucked up thing that makes this what it is.
    Part of that hill is mockery.
    Take that out and nothing changes except your weird twist on thinking it's only about that.
    I'm also under the belief that damn near everything is up for grabs with comedy, incels included.

Conversely, you'll fight for their right to do these things since mockery is being levied against them.

This is like recently with stupid Crissy Teagan being an absolute shit human and people online being called out for bullying the bullier.
    "She told people to kill themselves guys and you're being just as shit as her by telling her that she's a shitty human."
    Also Kanye called and he wants his cheeks back.

And Ego's quote is pretty fucking good.

Also fuck you guys for making me think of Rosie the Riveter as pegging proudboys now lol

My argument has been that the topic is dumb.
    No, your argument was we should help these boys get laid.

Maybe we should be trying to get these dudes laid, they'll they have less time and angst for their other bullshit.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post

Also fuck you guys for making me think of Rosie the Riveter as pegging proudboys now lol
    You did ask for a war poster...

Perhaps this boils down to "be careful what you wish for"?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we're choosing to fight these violent racist terrorists on any hill they choose, because they are violent racist terrorists.

They're the ones who picked the hill in question. I'm not interested in ceding any ground on any hill to people like this.

And it has fuck-all to do with "tribalism". They're a fucking terrorist hate group, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No, we're choosing to fight these violent racist terrorists on any hill they choose, because they are violent racist terrorists.

They're the ones who picked the hill in question. I'm not interested in ceding any ground on any hill to people like this.

And it has fuck-all to do with "tribalism". They're a fucking terrorist hate group, dude.
    But, Endus, all they need is some woman to pity-fuck them and they'll stop being violent misogynistic homophobic racists.