Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With the release of the 9.1.5 content update, players will have access to new character customizations for select races allowing you to create a new version of your hero to take on the dangers of Azeroth. These new character customization options will be available for Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Nightborne, and Void Elves in character creation and with a visit to the in-game Barber. You'll be able to choose new jewelry, new tattoos, new hairstyles, and more.

Here are some examples below of the choices that await you.

Highmountain Tauren

Lightforged Draenei

Nightborne

Nightborne can also select a new feature allowing the appearance of glowing hands with the new option, "Luminous Hands," in character creation and with a visit to any in-game Barber.

Void Elf

So little new to talk about they're rehashing announcements they already made.

/facepalm

cant wait to read in a week the same stuff.

blizz: coming in 9.1.5!

players who still care: but when is it coming out?!

How about some new customization options for the other races?

The new and improved me can be found in New World.

"New and Improved You" That's such a cringe sentence/title...

"We heard your complaints about lack of content and how the current content isn't much fun. So here some new hairstyles. You're welcome "

That doesn't make the game any better, even if I have 100 hairstyles more to choose from.

The hand glow effect for NB is still wrong, all NPCs have an outline. This is just a quick photoshop brush into the original textures. Disappointing.

This could potentially all make me sub, but in this pace Im acctually loosing interest

7+ Year Old Account
    Still no troll beards, meh
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

How dare Blizzard assume that these changes will create a "new and improved you". I DO NOT NEED TO BE RENEWED, NOR DO I NEED IMPROVEMENT.

3+ Year Old Account
    I guess there won't be any Zandalari stuff
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I'm late to the party, but why don't they give this stuff to the old races?

Quote Originally Posted by noctim2 View Post
    I'm late to the party, but why don't they give this stuff to the old races?
    Did you miss Shadowlands launch where they did just that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    "New and Improved You" That's such a cringe sentence/title...
    Hey now, just because it embraces the same title as every click-bait article that has a lot to say about nothing...

I'll be fair, though: Blizz is in a position where it can't really win without major revamps, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot every time they try to make progress. While I'd love to see more communication from Blizz with the players, I'd throw in the caveat that we need more communication that's not tone-deaf or that actually conveys that the devs care. While I'm certain some devs do care, many of the recent changes and blue posts don't reflect that (either intentionally or not). Unfortunately, we've been getting a LOT of blue posts (and social media posts) that indicate the devs are more concerned about themselves rather than the playerbase as a whole.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is the thing that needs to be "new and improved".

The outline on Nightborn npc hands is probably pretty hard to make work with the way they have set up their player character models currently. But I agree, it looks much better with the outline.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Still no troll beards, meh
    i swear to god...

and they keep putting fucking void elves all the time

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Did you miss Shadowlands launch where they did just that?
    that didn't stop then from giving more shit to void elves

there still countless of missing customizations from old races and they don't do it.

hell, some of then are in the game as npcs, they could just allows to use, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i swear to god...

and they keep putting fucking void elves all the time

that didn't stop then from giving more shit to void elves

there still countless of missing customizations from old races and they don't do it.

hell, some of then are in the game as npcs, they could just allows to use, but nope.
    Void elves only got skin and eye colours and now only hair colours and tentacle toggle. It's still less than any other race that got updated.

Core races got their pass in 9.0, now its first batch of AR. I thought this concept was pretty easy to grasp but apparently not for everyone...