Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    It will start at the release day and will stay available for 2 weeks
    And if you don't get all achievs & mount during that period you'll be able to get it again after 4.5 months. Since Tower is patch feature it should be available regardless of current timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    And if you don't get all achievs & mount during that period you'll be able to get it again after 4.5 months. Since Tower is patch feature it should be available regardless of current timewalking.
    But it won't be. Tower leaves with the timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    But it won't be. Tower leaves with the timewalking.
    So do the players....

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    So do the players....
    Tbh, a lot of players aren't even resubbing for this.

The Legion Timewalking Event will run for two weeks the first time it arrives in early December.

*roblox death sound*

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Legion timewalking also only starts one month after 9.1.5.
    Clever. Uninformed people who care about the Mage Tower will sub when the patch drops, be disappointed, but extend their sub by another months just as it runs out because Mage Tower will be available.

Can't be any more obvious lol.

Couldn't have picked a more fitting date lmao

Not resubbing for this rubbish. This isn't content. It's hotfixes and surface. Mage tower is old content rehashed.

And you can say bye to Felicia, but my happy ass ain't going no where. I am waiting for the game to take a turn or the fat lady to sing me an aria...

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    Clever. Uninformed people who care about the Mage Tower will sub when the patch drops, be disappointed, but extend their sub by another months just as it runs out because Mage Tower will be available.

You people are actually hilarious. There isn't a person on the fucking planet that "cares about Mage Tower" whose knowledge of that content begins and ends at "it's a part of 9.1.5". Anyone who is resubbing for Mage Tower (all ten of them) will know that it doesn't become available until Legion Timewalking becomes available.

Also, posting this now so I can link back to it and say "I told you so" when these forums drown in "blizz y make mage toewr so hard??1/1/?? u only make it difficult so ppl forced to subscribe >(((( frat bro lawsuit FF14 asmongold censorship ded gaem??" when December rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekurm View Post
    No pvp tuning. they just killed pvp.... now we need to wait 6 months for 9.2
    PVP has been dead for.... expansions. When was the last time they added anything significant? A new bg? Even the gear band aid is a mess (gear that upscales in pvp, so it is basically useless otherwise).

My friends and I used to run the rated bgs all the time. They basically have not developed the pvp side of the game and its far inferior to any other pvp game, so we stopped bothering.

I don't even know why people compete in it. There are far better pvp experiences in games that don't require a sub and that the devs actually care about pvp and continuously work to make it a good experience, plus most of those games have far better communities.

WoW is a raiding game with devs desperate to try and work some e-sports thing into it (although it doesn't really work). The raids are great and worth playing the game for. I have no idea why anyone would play this game outside of the raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    You people are actually hilarious. There isn't a person on the fucking planet that "cares about Mage Tower" whose knowledge of that content begins and ends at "it's a part of 9.1.5". Anyone who is resubbing for Mage Tower (all ten of them) will know that it doesn't become available until Legion Timewalking becomes available.

Also, posting this now so I can link back to it and say "I told you so" when these forums drown in "blizz y make mage toewr so hard??1/1/?? u only make it difficult so ppl forced to subscribe >(((( frat bro lawsuit FF14 asmongold censorship ded gaem??" when December rolls around.
    There is no pleasing people like you. You bitch that there isnt any content. People bitch that old content shouldnt be irrelevant like in other MMO's. Older content gets revitalized a bit and ppl like you complain that its boring, old, rehashed content.

Where's the W for blizz?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    There is no pleasing people like you. You bitch that there isnt any content. People bitch that old content shouldnt be irrelevant like in other MMO's. Older content gets revitalized a bit and ppl like you complain that its boring, old, rehashed content.

Where's the W for blizz?
    Because other people enjoy other aspects of the game? Just because you dont, doesnt mean others feel the same.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Not resubbing for this rubbish. This isn't content. It's hotfixes and surface. Mage tower is old content rehashed.

And you can say bye to Felicia, but my happy ass ain't going no where. I am waiting for the game to take a turn or the fat lady to sing me an aria...
    When has a .5 patch ever added content? You were actually expecting something new?

So 9.2 info w/c Nov 8th?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    So 9.2 info w/c Nov 8th?
    I would say we will get the 9.2 PTR before November ends, which puts 9.2 as a mid Feb to early March release

Little too late ...sub already canceled !

Gotta have something positive to try and spin to the shareholders for the quarterly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recycle old content ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    It will start at the release day and will stay available for 2 weeks
    "The Legion Timewalking Event will run for two weeks the first time it arrives in early December."

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post

Yeah. Easy double-dip.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 weeks between Mage Tower openings. Blizzard really doesn't think these things through do they?