Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just another Grifter who realized the insane bank they can make on trailer trash. "Buy the freedom phone to escape the tyranny of apple" - tweet posted from iphone.

Free speech was clearly a mistake.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Apropos of nothing, remember that time Ted Lieu read her to filth on the Congressional record?

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Cringey grifter for sure.

Hitler defender though? It sounds like her next trick is making normal people talk like her.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Apropos of nothing, remember that time Ted Lieu read her to filth on the Congressional record?
    Remember how the right tried to spin her response as her having "debunked" his "misrepresentation" of her, "slap[ping] him down," and so on? Despite it being more of a longer-winded indignant "what? How dare you!" than a proper argument, much less a "debunk" or a "slap-down" or whatever?
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-23 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post

Hitler defender though? It sounds like her next trick is making normal people talk like her.
    lol...

He just wanted to make his own country great again, bro *cough*by killing all the Jews*cough*cough*. The only problem was when he moved outside of it!

No, really; she Godwinned herself. And threw a performatively indignant fit when called on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler defender though?
    He says, not a post after the video where she's called out by a Congressman for defending Hitler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    He says, not a post after the video where she's called out by a Congressman for defending Hitler.
    It is made clear in the very video that she is defending nationalism and not Hitler, but nice gaslighting though

Candace Owens will say anything to make a buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    It is made clear in the very video that she is defending nationalism and not Hitler, but nice gaslighting though
    And defending nationalism is better how?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    It was Hitler, single handedly, who annexed central Europe, invaded Poland, France and the USSR. He bombed England, occupied the Low Countries and Scandinavia, ran and operated every single death camp, rounded up all the Jews, Rroma, etc and found time on the weekend to invade Greece and North Africa.

Nationalism had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    My question, is why? She is saying that Australia is under an authoritarian totalitarian regime, because they are under Covid lockdowns and that the US should invade to give them "freedom". Funny thing is, they have more freedom than we do here in the US. Even going as far as claiming that World War 3 is upon us, because of Covid.
    I imagine the jokes will keep coming; Austrian chancellor considering implementing lockdown for unvaccinated Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg says he is considering imposing a lockdown on people who are not vaccinated against the coronavirus if case numbers continue to rise, The Associated Press reported.

In a meeting with state-level leaders on Friday, Schallenberg said the country would limit entrance into businesses to those who are vaccinated if the number of COVID patients in intensive care reaches is 25 percent of the country's total ICU capacity, which is 500. Unvaccinated residents would only be allowed to leave their homes for specific reasons if the number of patients in intensive care reaches 600, or one-third of total capacity, the AP added.

"The pandemic is not yet in the rearview mirror," Schallenberg said, according to the AP. "We are about to stumble into a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    The sad part is, people like my maga aunt point to her as someone who represents black people.
    If you make any assertion that women or blacks etc. are under represented or that reps are NOT the party of minorities, she'd point to Candace as an example of both.
    Also as proof that the republican party doesn't hate black people, she'd say: "But what about Candace?"
    I was explaining to her what my island friends thought of Trump one day and the first thing out of her mouth was "Well what about Candace?"
    Like somehow they'd like her even if they didn't like Trump.
    We may think she's an idiot, they don't.

If RINO is a thing, what is it when someone is black in color only, BICO?
    Cause that's what everyone I know says about her.
    The same way those two AARP white members are unironically wearing those shirts, they endorse Candace the same.
    I've never met ONE black person who likes her but my aunt and co. would never believe that given the press she gets.
    I mean they believe Trump when he says Kanye things like being the best of all time, or biggest of all time.
    Just on his word alone, so all it takes is ANYONE on their side to say: she's smart, she represent what all blacks are feeling but won't say etc.
    Granted, I don't know many Americans as most of my friends are from one island or another, be it Spanish or African, but I know the opinions are the same.

Also, Blacks for Trump is fucked.
    Love to hear what they have to say about his Powell remarks etc.
    Notice too they have nothing to say about all the Kamala hate.
    Wouldn't be surprised if that was something Candace or the like invented in attempts to expunge some of that self hating they love to do.
    What were those 2 idiots called? Garnet and Silk? or that's old dancehall, either way, notice how they haven't chimped up on any of this either.

Vybz Kartel gets so much shit for skin whitening but this is FAR worse.
    Fuck her.
    And #Freeworldboss.
    BICO? TF? Try saying your words out loud and see how they sound before you post shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I think the terminology would be an Aunt Jemima or the female version of an Uncle Tom. Basically black people who will do anything to stay in the good graces of white people.
    And same for you, holy hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It was Hitler, single handedly, who annexed central Europe, invaded Poland, France and the USSR. He bombed England, occupied the Low Countries and Scandinavia, ran and operated every single death camp, rounded up all the Jews, Rroma, etc and found time on the weekend to invade Greece and North Africa.

Nationalism had nothing to do with it.
    Colonialism if you will >>

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    And, also: no, Candyass definitely Godwinned herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Of course, giving Candace the benefit of the doubt in this manner requires an admission that she's profoundly ignorant...
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    No, really; she Godwinned herself. And threw a performatively indignant fit when called on it.
    Yeah goddamn ignorant thing to say. But I'm no big believer in her intelligence.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Yeah goddamn ignorant thing to say. But I'm no big believer in her intelligence.
    Just the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    Remember how the right tried to spin her response as her having "debunked" his "misrepresentation" of her, "slap[ping] him down," and so on? Despite it being more of a longer-winded indignant "what? How dare you!" than a proper argument, much less a "debunk" or a "slap-down" or whatever?
    Yeah, everyone with a 3 digit IQ agrees she defended hitler, but when these grifters say this crap, and then get called out on it and grifter was like "nah I didn't say that" the rubes will defend the grifter.

But at least it helps weed out the people worth giving snarky comments to.

If the US wasn't armed to the teeth, one could laugh at these pitiful fools, but nope it is just horrifying.