Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I will 100% be getting that warlock set; will also probably try for the priest and warrior ones

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    This game needs dye system and new armors not recolors.
    well if they do that they cant give you high quality recolors
    that means there needs to be put actually a bit more effort into making armor
    we cant have that, only the bare minimum for players to keep em on the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the ugliest sets I've ever seen...…I'll be wanting NONE of those. Patch keep getting sadder and sadder.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you unlock the full set for completing the challenge on one spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    This game needs dye system and new armors not recolors.
    That is why it doesn't have a dye system. They would have to make new armour instead of doing their own recolours.

The Hunter set is so terrible looking. I love the appearance but the color is terrible.
    The Druid bear form feels like a slap in the face. If they do that, why not new cat colors as well?
    The Warlock is top tier.
    Priest is very nice.
    I’m pretty sure there’s already a closely color version of the Monk appearance for PvP.
    Other than that, the others aren’t too bad and look decent.
    Obviously, this is an opinion and don’t mean to upset people who like the other appearances better than I do.

It's just so half assed and lazy...

Recolours of old sets...hahahahaha...

My god, once again mail is atrocious. Will mail ever get a decent set? Both hunter and shaman are so fucking horrible, jesus christ how did it end like that...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    imo the hunter 1 looks horrid.....
    I leveled my maghar hunter I made at the end of BFA and came to the realization almost all hunter sets were actually so awful looking and wasn't sure if I simply ignored how they looked back in the day or changed my taste. However, I do prefer to new one to the old one and the T6.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zakere View Post
    It's just so half assed and lazy...
    For a systems patch? Yeah ok. Something reeks of entitlement....

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Priests win this one by far.
    Really? You want your priest to be dark purple of all colors? I mean, it’s probably fine for shadow priests, but so is the actual t20 mythic set thanks to shadow form…

The warlock one is awesome. One of the most iconic sets for the class with a color scheme fitting the class fantasy. Personally, I also like the shaman one, because T6 has special sentimental value for me and I just love green-blue color schemes. Rest ranges from really bad to meh in my eyes.

These sets getting rereleased for the third time now, are they really the most beloved of their respective classes? I'd argue that only the Warlock one is.

wonder how hard the warlock one will be to get, my warlock if i remember correctly was pretty much fresh 60..
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    All the people who did guardian druid in legion is getting so f*cked over right here. "No weapons returning but here have the equal to one for your druid." Feels like a spit in the face of people that did this tbh. Just bring back all the skins for weapons in different colors.
    Tbh, druid tanks could and did cheese it at the time. Day 1 even, stralthed and boss didn't get his circle.
    However, I still agree with you.

The Demon Hunter one looks pretty great, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    These sets getting rereleased for the third time now, are they really the most beloved of their respective classes? I'd argue that only the Warlock one is.
    I think the thought process was basically to pick an iconic raid and remake the sets from it, rather than what they probably should have dine, which is look at TBC as a whole and pick the most popular of each set.
    I would have absolutely adored a HD riftwalker set for hunters instead of the monstrosity that is the Gronnstalker set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    All the people who did guardian druid in legion is getting so f*cked over right here. "No weapons returning but here have the equal to one for your druid." Feels like a spit in the face of people that did this tbh. Just bring back all the skins for weapons in different colors.
    Can I ask how we are getting f*cked over? There's no weapon attached to this, it's just a new color of a bear form? I'm a druid and I think it's cool. What's bad about some new person who started in shadowlands having a shot at a bear form???? Why such negativity and hostility... that's the real problem here... what happened to the days when you could just enjoy a game... everyone so entitled about everything and just want to complain and be angry... what a sad life.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey people like TBC, lets make it more classic, reskins!!!" originally is long gone.

Ah why did it have to be Tomb gear again. DK's ovengrate set was horrible. They can keep that rubbish. Guess I would at best get some of the others on alts with easy fights like the worms.

These sets are so fucking lazy. Just a recolor of raid gear? They really couldn't make anything unique? What a fucking joke.