7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean I can resolve your issue in one sentence.

"Tier Sets Don't Have Artifact Power."
    The thing that stopped being a problem since SL launch?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Do people know that Tier Sets were also borrowed power? :v
    Do you know what the "borrowed power" tier sets were replaced with? Other tier sets. Do you know what azerite armor was replaced with? Nothing. Your example is idiotic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokster10 View Post
    Do you know what the "borrowed power" tier sets were replaced with? Other tier sets. Do you know what azerite armor was replaced with? Nothing. Your example is idiotic
    Azerite got replaced by Covenenats and Legendaries, and some of Azerite traits went to talents or baseline abilities.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Azerite got replaced by Covenenats and Legendaries, and some of Azerite traits went to talents or baseline abilities.
    Azerite got replaced by normal items. Covenants and legendaries are completely different progression systems. Tier sets were passive bonuses that got replaced by other passive bonuses from the same item slots, meaning they were the same exact system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What makes him cool? Honest question.
    Well to be honest, the fact we know little about him is a good start, even though it also causes issues within SL. Thats why I hope he wont be shrugged off early.

He also looks badass and his voice is spot on. Blizzard did a good job creating him, you can feel that he is a force to recon with.

But as i've said earlier he is very new in the game and it would suck if he just dies in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Honestly he's so much lacking buildup I'm starting to wonder if he is just buildup to something else
    yeah, and thats the thing with Blizzard. They always have something bigger planned. It feels like story/lore within the game rarely gets really concluded, its always something bigger in store. Drop heroes/villains for something better down the road and leave us with cliffhangers everywhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Azerite got replaced by normal items. Covenants and legendaries are completely different progression systems. Tier sets were passive bonuses that got replaced by other passive bonuses from the same item slots, meaning they were the same exact system.
    No they are not completely different progression systems. You got one active ability and bunch of passives from Covs, and Azerite was all passives, both of them grouped under output, defensive and utility sections. Just because it's not an item that keeps going into same slot doesn't make it vastly different.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-10-23 at 09:16 PM.

No they are not completely different progression system. You got one active ability and bunch of passives from Covs, and Azerite was all passives. Just because it's not an item that keeps going into same slot doesn't make it vastly different.
    They are completely different systems from the way you aquire the power to the progression of the power. Just because blizzard has the creativity of a cave man and they behave similarly in functionality doesn't make them the same system.

I feel like you have no idea about the game and just argue for the sake of arguing. May i suggest you talk about lore or art? That seems more like your alley

7+ Year Old Account
    They are completely different systems from the way you aquire the power to the progression of the power. Just because blizzard has the creativity of a cave man and they behave similarly in functionality doesn't make them the same system.

I feel like you have no idea about the game and just argue for the sake of arguing. May i suggest you talk about lore or art? That seems more like your alley
    You may also suggest that grass is blue, to a pretty similar outcome. The progression matters little, when you get same outcome each time. They even keep reusing powers, as we saw with Legendaries.

You may also suggest that grass is blue, to a pretty similar outcome. The progression matters little, when you get same outcome each time. They even keep reusing powers, as we saw with Legendaries.
    Water and gasoline are the same thing guise, they are both liquids!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Water and gasoline are the same thing guise, they are both liquids!!
    Well then why wont you do as a favour and put a match to each of them? For science!

Well then why wont you do as a favour and put a match to each of them? For science!
    That was a sarcastic sentence , i was using your "logic". You're not very smart are you?

7+ Year Old Account
    That was a sarcastic sentence , i was using your "logic". You're not very smart are you?
    No I just used a vague reference for you to perform a certain action, guess you weren't smart enough to catch up.

No I just used a vague reference for you to perform a certain action, guess you weren't smart enough to catch up.
    You literally thought that wasn't sarcasm. holy balls you're weird. Anyway it's pointless to discuss systems to someone like you who doesn't know anything about games. It's actually sad that you know nothing yet you think your opinions are actually good.

7+ Year Old Account
    You literally thought that wasn't sarcasm. holy balls you're weird. Anyway it's pointless to discuss systems to someone like you who doesn't know anything about games. It's actually sad that you know nothing yet you think your opinions are actually good.
    So sad indeed, random MMO-C user, that you missed all that complaining about Covs being Azerite 2.0, the fact that you got both of them from mobs and that they even recycled some of older powers into Cov passives! But hey, completely different!

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Guys, it’s so easy! Just make WoW2. Like, come on!
    Oh god no. That's a total waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

So sad indeed, random MMO-C user, that you missed all that complaining about Covs being Azerite 2.0, the fact that you got both of them from mobs and that they even recycled some of older powers into Cov passives! But hey, completely different!
    They're as the same as Azerite abilities are to Artifact traits.

So sad indeed, random MMO-C user, that you missed all that complaining about Covs being Azerite 2.0, the fact that you got both of them by looting mobs and that they even recycled some of older powers into Cov piassives!
    Ah yes the good old anima power progressing your covenant passives. O wait that doesn;t happen. Oh yes the good old spells that azerite armor gave you, so good. O wait they were just passives.

I mean, you're completely clueless, there's no point talking to you . I would ask you for your armory but i know i won't find much there so let's leave it at that.

Lets talk about fruits

Do people know that Tier Sets were also borrowed power? :v
    With that logic, everything is "barrowed power".

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes the good old anima power progressing your covenant passives. O wait that doesn;t happen. Oh yes the good old spells that azerite armor gave you, so good. O wait they were just passives.

I mean, you're completely clueless, there's no point talking to you so let's leave it at that.

Lets talk about fruits
    Ye, passives like those Conduits you loot in SL.

Ye, passives like those Conduits you loot in SL.
    What is your favorite fruit bowl?

Sure borrowed power is anything that the game doesnt guarantee you will get to keep in some sense, and in that regard then Tier Sets became borrowed power as soon as Blizzard made it legacy content whose effects no longer function.

- - - Updated - - -

Which would in fact make Azerite an example of power that is not borrowed, since you still have the full effect of it, just not everywhere.
    The world revamp dream will never die!