Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    These sets getting rereleased for the third time now, are they really the most beloved of their respective classes? I'd argue that only the Warlock one is.
    Warlock, priest, paladin, rogue and maybe DH are kinda well liked and you see them quite often in one of the variants. Some people also like he druid, warrior or the shaman set. So more than half of them I'd say. For DK I would have definitely picked T19 or T21 and hunter sets were always the laughting stock of the all sets.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-10-24 at 12:28 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Should have just added a recolour to the artifact appearance, so those who did at level still have their bragging rights and those who get now, get something similar but not as much of an achievement - same should be done burning mop and wod timewalking, enable CMs, they already have the scaling of gear sorted and levels, let people rerun them as “Challenge Mode” and try for a colour variant of the CM sets.

I just want to see CMS brought back to the game, so those end game players can say M+ is toxic and Play CM mode, for nothing more then cosmetic lols then elite rubbish io players

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    These sets are so fucking lazy. Just a recolor of raid gear? They really couldn't make anything unique? What a fucking joke.
    Best part is that they are rolling out this "content" with a "guide" to 9.1.5. We already saw all this! It is literally all recycled content, nothing new. We could just go read the old guides and we have played through it already....... We know it and don't need a guide.

They didn't even do something simple like add one boss to a raid or dungeon. They didn't even add a simple questline. Not even a few more levels of renown (because you how much we "love" those systems). They could have redid an old raid and brought it up (like onyxia or nax) they didn't even bother with that.

Not only that but one of there leads is out there selling boosts to paying wow customers............

Not inspiring much confidence in me.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Best part is that they are rolling out this "content" with a "guide" to 9.1.5. We already saw all this! It is literally all recycled content, nothing new. We could just go read the old guides and we have played through it already....... We know it and don't need a guide.

They didn't even do something simple like add one boss to a raid or dungeon. They didn't even add a simple questline. Not even a few more levels of renown (because you how much we "love" those systems). They could have redid an old raid and brought it up (like onyxia or nax) they didn't even bother with that.

Not only that but one of there leads is out there selling boosts to paying wow customers............

Not inspiring much confidence in me.......
    When the Mage Tower was around, it was a cool challenge with even cooler rewards. But this? This is peak laziness. Recycled content in every aspect. No change to the mage tower and it's just a recolor of existing armor instead of being something unique. These armor sets aren't worth going through mage tower AT ALL. I really don't think Blizzard actually gives a shit about WoW anymore.

When the Mage Tower was around, it was a cool challenge with even cooler rewards. But this? This is peak laziness. Recycled content in every aspect. No change to the mage tower and it's just a recolor of existing armor instead of being something unique. These armor sets aren't worth going through mage tower AT ALL. I really don't think Blizzard actually gives a shit about WoW anymore.
    People have been talking about how great the MT the was and some have even said Blizzard should bring it back. Now they are, they are giving new colors to existing sets, and some people are happy about it.
    Personally, I’m not because I don’t care about the MT, and I play Hunter and that coloring is terrible. That said, the Warlock set is top tier, and there are some other good looking sets.
    I just think it’s funny that Blizzard gives quite a few players something they wanted and it gets labeled as laziness. In a .5 patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    People have been talking about how great the MT the was and some have even said Blizzard should bring it back. Now they are, they are giving new colors to existing sets, and some people are happy about it.
    Personally, I’m not because I don’t care about the MT, and I play Hunter and that coloring is terrible. That said, the Warlock set is top tier, and there are some other good looking sets.
    I just think it’s funny that Blizzard gives quite a few players something they wanted and it gets labeled as laziness. In a .5 patch.
    The last time Mage Tower was in the game, the rewards were actually worth it. The skins for the artifact weapons looked great and weren't just recolors. They were actively new appearances. The MT of 9.1.5 is exceptionally lazy as it's just a new coat of paint slapped on an existing set from Legion. No new look outside of color. It's insulting and shows how lazy Blizzard has gotten. You can literally get all of the new MT from Tomb of Sargeras just in a different color.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely sure why people are complaining you get a Legion recolour set from a Legion Timewalking event set on the Tomb of Sargeras. People would just be annoyed if they brought back the weapons (me being one of them) and as someone who also did every race/class combo there would be no value for me. They brought back some old content people wanted, made it evergreen with Timewalking so it always scales up and gave people a new set to wear, the first time a Class specific set since Legion has been added. I also think the TOS sets in general are some of the best in the game.

Since they've done this I though it would be cool to use recolours for other expansions, such as Mists of Pandaria Challenge Modes offering recolours of the original sets, Warlords recolouring HM/BRF Mythic sets or the PVP Elite ones. I also like how they're adding unused Legion appearances to the Timewalking Vendor.

Personally I think the Warlock and Priest sets are insane and will be 100% going for them (I'll be doing them all but those I want the most). However there seems to be an issue with the geosets for some of the sets regarding gloves-wrists/boots, as the model for the Monk boots, Mage gloves, Priest gloves and Warrior boots are wrong. I watched the Wowhead datamining of them so they can appear correctly, just Blizzard needs to change it on their end.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Can't stop laughing when looking at the hunter set. A McDonalds clown tmog might be a better one

The last time Mage Tower was in the game, the rewards were actually worth it. The skins for the artifact weapons looked great and weren't just recolors. They were actively new appearances. The MT of 9.1.5 is exceptionally lazy as it's just a new coat of paint slapped on an existing set from Legion. No new look outside of color. It's insulting and shows how lazy Blizzard has gotten. You can literally get all of the new MT from Tomb of Sargeras just in a different color.
    Sure, and you can only get specific colors from ToS. And you can only get specific color from the MT.
    So what is it? MT with specific rewards is great, or MT with specific rewards that only appeal to you are great?
    As stated, people have wanted it back with exclusive rewards, and they are now getting that.

i wish they added some actual content to this patch alot of these set look horrid.....shame they could have done some better sets or just left it where it was.....

Is this going to be “high ilvl wins” with no scaling? As in if I came back to play since my ilvl is low Ill have no chance ?

The hunter set on undead looks insane. But the priest one wins by a long shot, it blows the other ones out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Sure, and you can only get specific colors from ToS. And you can only get specific color from the MT.
    So what is it? MT with specific rewards is great, or MT with specific rewards that only appeal to you are great?
    As stated, people have wanted it back with exclusive rewards, and they are now getting that.
    Recolors are lazy. I don't want more fucking recolors. A new coat of paint on existing items isn't an exclusive reward. It's laziness. The reason Mage Tower was so cool was because the artifact appearances were all unique. The rewards for the new Mage Tower isn't unique AT ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Is this going to be “high ilvl wins” with no scaling? As in if I came back to play since my ilvl is low Ill have no chance ?
    Likely. That's how Mage Tower worked last time. If your item level was high enough you could just power through it.

Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    Can I ask how we are getting f*cked over? There's no weapon attached to this, it's just a new color of a bear form? I'm a druid and I think it's cool. What's bad about some new person who started in shadowlands having a shot at a bear form???? Why such negativity and hostility... that's the real problem here... what happened to the days when you could just enjoy a game... everyone so entitled about everything and just want to complain and be angry... what a sad life.
    I'm entitled for not wanting the one thing that was limited from mage tower for druids not to be out again? Like I said, if bear form is okey then every other skin is too.

"What's bad about some new person who started in shadowlands having a shot at a bear form" Because it was limited and made to be unique for those who did it at the time, like the rest of the mogs from mage tower that still are.

Recolors are lazy. I don't want more fucking recolors. A new coat of paint on existing items isn't an exclusive reward. It's laziness. The reason Mage Tower was so cool was because the artifact appearances were all unique. The rewards for the new Mage Tower isn't unique AT ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Likely. That's how Mage Tower worked last time. If your item level was high enough you could just power through it.
    But I dont want to actually play the boring game, I just want it in case i ever come back T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzet View Post
    I'm entitled for not wanting the one thing that was limited from mage tower for druids not to be out again? Like I said, if bear form is okey then every other skin is too.

"What's bad about some new person who started in shadowlands having a shot at a bear form" Because it was limited and made to be unique for those who did it at the time, like the rest of the mogs from mage tower that still are.
    Yeaaah that's the problem... you're not entitled to anything it's not your game. Too many people feel they have the right to be entitled to things they don't. You're entitled to your opinion though. As a Druid main I can say I'm definitely not getting screwed and it doesn't affect me in any way negatively and I'm excited for it. Those bear forms are still unique and new people can't obtain them, only this new recolor which is not the same thing. If people's egos are that damaged by a game they probably shouldn't play games.

Sets that started as tier 6 Black temple gear in 2007, recolored for pvp, recolor again, modified for legion with multiple recolors gets recolored again for your enjoyment. I mean, it is a indie gaming company right?