View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    i am beginning to think it might be you making an alt, would not put it past you, you are that attention looking kind of person.
    Anyone have the exact number of times this guy threw a public I'm taking my ball and going home because we're all meanie weanie post out?

Sorry we were talking about attention seekers. Totally different
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-10-25 at 02:31 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Anyone have the exact number of times this guy threw a public I'm taking my ball and going home because we're all meanie weanie post out?
    maybe when you get the amount of abuse i received, you might understand it, just to expand your horizon and think out of the click.

maybe when you get the amount of abuse i received, you might understand it, just to expand your horizon and think out of the click.
    I'm honestly surprised you can lift your arms to reach the keyboard, with the weight of that chip on your shoulders.

One person said a mean thing to you. That you then incorrectly accused me of, and went off in a huff when I pushed you to apologise. If you're going to legitimately complain about abuse, you should be prepared to swallow your pride and apologise when you do it yourself. But you won't because everything we've seen from you on this thread suggests you're a hypocrite.

In the meantime, the rest of the country that have functioning eyes and brains can see the issues that are continuing to worsen with our supply chain. Supermarkets with reduced stock, councils that are losing drivers for bin lorries, public transport struggling for drivers. Water companies being allowed to dump untreated sewage into our rivers and seas, because they can't or won't spend the money required to treat it properly. I'd have to check, because I'm honestly not sure if that's down to materials not getting transported, or the energy crisis meaning that the materials to do the treatment aren't being produced. Either way, it's a Brexit benefit for sure.

But sure, you and the burner can carry on with your Emperor's New Brexit routine. Pretending you can't see the issues, however, doesn't make them go away.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    i am beginning to think it might be you making an alt, would not put it past you, you are that attention looking kind of person.
    Imagine thinking I watch dubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is this... is this a serious post? From the guy that literally cannot help himself in even just looking at this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you got called some names on a forum on the internet, you didn't get abused.

- - - Updated - - -

I do love a conspiracy.
    yer, telling someone to fuck off, telling them they are a nazi, racist bla bla bla, to you its nothing, to me it is. If it was you, you would be crying out loud, but because it's me, let me guess, i am over sensitive, looking to be a victim bla bla bla, i totally get you and what you are about.

Don't quote me, or try to insinuate things about me in the future.

You're trying your best to say this burner is me, i told you it is not but you keep going.

I say its you and you throw a little wobble, "This cant be a serious Post"

The other day you made a clown remark in regards to me dribbles and the alt account, i said fuck all to you, but you can't help yourself, why are trying to antagonize me all the time.

Leave me out of your petty shit conspiracy theories, and i wont respond. its that simple.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 02:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    yer, telling someone to fuck off, telling them they are a nazi, racist bla bla bla, to you its nothing, to me it is. If it was you, you would be crying out loud, but because it's me, let me guess, i am over sensitive, looking to be a victim bla bla bla, i totally get you and what you are about.

Don't quote me, to try to insinuate things about me in the future.

The other day you made a clown remark in regards to me dribbles and the alt account, i said fuck all to you, but you can't help yourself are trying to antagonize people.

Leave me out of your petty shit and i wont respond. its that simple.
    That cross sure looks heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That cross sure looks heavy.
    i am sure to narrow-minded people is does.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I'd laugh at the absurdity and move on with my life.

You've made a reputation for yourself as being a bit of a clown, can't help it if you get some blame for a bit of clowning around.
    Then move on with your little life.

Reputation as a clown, on what, MMO champion, give me a break, that really does sound pathetic.

Practice what you preach, mate. You wouldn't even have seen anything if you'd just fucked off the first time you said you would lol
    go get on your alt, off you go, little child.

Bless you, you're so cute.
    Thank you. have a great day now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Germany is getting hit far harder than the UK by the global supply chain problems and heading for recession, according to the Chief Economist at the Institute for Economic Affairs.

As far as I can see Germany hasn't done a Brexit............yet

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rs-ifo-economy

Just sayin.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Germany is getting hit far harder than the UK by the global supply chain problems and heading for recession, according to the Chief Economist at the Institute for Economic Affairs.

As far as I can see Germany hasn't done a Brexit............yet

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rs-ifo-economy

Just sayin.
    Have you no shame Dribbles, you're going against the narrative with this kind of posts.

you should be disgusted with yourself.

you should be disgusted with yourself.
    Without sarcasm, you should be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Without sarcasm, you should be too.
    I don't know why, maybe you can explain it to me?
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 03:12 PM.

I mean regardless of whatever absolutely pathetic reason you need to use to rationalize your throwing multiple tantrums for attention like a child there's no denying you've done it repeatedly and it's funny to see you accuse someone of attention seeking when to anyone who isn't profoundly dense they're clearly not. It's top hypocrisy and not at all unexpected from you. And neither is you completely missing that and deflecting by playing the victim. Again.

I understand you feel like you've received abuse. I also understand you wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground and have a tendency to burst into tears anytime you receive even a polite correction after you post blatant falsehoods. And then double down on those falsehoods and accuse others of just not getting it. Like you've done just now. Again.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-10-25 at 03:37 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I don't know why, maybe you can explain it to me?
    Well others have already given reasons last times you were here but you brushed it off as "bullying" and left "never to return". Either post evidence of how "wrong" people are and actually discuss or make good on your word and never return to the thread. By your post history you used to have a life outside this thread once but you decided to be obsessed like dribbles here or Mr. Anderson and kenn in the Star Citizen thread.

Brexiteers rejoice, you can now buy pictures of food.

https://twitter.com/shitlondon/statu...784144396?s=20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post

Lol, took me a second to notice.

But think of all the possibilities now! Only the imagination is the limit here. For the low price of some cardboard, you can have absolutely anything. A clear Brexit benefit.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-10-25 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well others have already given reasons last times you were here but you brushed it off as "bullying" and left "never to return". Either post evidence of how "wrong" people are and actually discuss or make good on your word and never return to the thread. By your post history you used to have a life outside this thread once but you decided to be obsessed like dribbles here or Mr. Anderson and kenn in the Star Citizen thread.
    Brushing it off as Bulling.

How far can you actually miss the mark of this.

Listen up, let me explain to you how this forum works.

This zone is an echo chamber for the anti-Brexit brigade.

You are not allowed to have a conversation in this area, if you express the wrong view, wrongthink, you are insulted, ridiculed and belittled.

Why do you think we have a burner account here that keeps making accounts, because you guys are intolerant of anyone else having a different opinion or viewpoint from this echo chamber.

Remember pan, he was pretty sensible to me, why does he not post here, the answer, you guys are a bunch of arseholes who thinks this forum belongs to you.

In the beginning all i wanted was for this thread to be right down the middle, if you going to express negative views about brexit, then can you post some positive ones too.

Thats fuckign it, i did not insult anyone, argue with anyone, i just wanted there to be fair coverage. Since then, i have to constantly defend myself all the time, from shitty little remarks like you make, thats it.

Called a nazi, told to roll in my own filth, told i was a cunt, stupid, the list goes on but you somehow miss all that and are like "brush it off dude"

As for anything positve about Brexit, any poetential, any deal, No, you're not allowed to do that, you have the usual people that are like, that is not a correct source or i don't like that news outlet, while expecting the leavers, to just accept their word with every single negative bullshit, dog piling article written about Brexit.

I went shopping today again, no fucking empty shelves, same as last week, but my word is not good enough for some reason, the people on this forum want you to believe is armagaddon in this country. Its not.

Then you get the shit posters like unuinifed whats his silly face, shit posts all the time, trying to antoginse, then gets ripped one and says somnething fucking retarted like, you would not of seen it if you had fucked of like your were meant to, what a fucking stuipid think to say.

As for the mods, they have fucking failed this thread, this thread is meant to be for discussion, for both sides, not just a one sided fucking eco chamber.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 04:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCS0YVMWYAAKEgQ?format=jpg&name=large[IMG]

At least we got pictures and made the effort, seems pretty well stocked to me. Unlike on the EU mainland....

Supply chain problems hit German supermarkets

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...kets-88r52l0rl

All down to Brexit? Rofl.

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean regardless of whatever absolutely pathetic reason you need to use to rationalize your throwing multiple tantrums for attention like a child there's no denying you've done it repeatedly and it's funny to see you accuse someone of attention seeking when to anyone who isn't profoundly dense they're clearly not. It's top hypocrisy and not at all unexpected from you. And neither is you completely missing that and deflecting by playing the victim. Again.

I understand you feel like you've received abuse. I also understand you wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground and have a tendency to burst into tears anytime you receive even a polite correction after you post blatant falsehoods. And then double down on those falsehoods and accuse others of just not getting it. Like you've done just now. Again.
    give it a rest, i have posted no blatant falsehoods, you're misinformed or trying to paint me as another poster.

What hypocrisy are you talking about, link it or shut the hell up with your bullshit.