View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    What actually happened is that things you posted that you thought were positives/benefits, simply got fact checked and turned out to not be quite as positive as you thought.

And I've posted the opposite and been told I'm a liar. Seems like its not all a conspiracy against you, huh?

*Unified

Where was I "ripped one"? lol I'm certainly not trying to antagonise, I don't care enough to try. Its a "you" issue because you take everything as a personal attack. Just someone correcting you, you see it as them attacking you.
    The
    I don't see how me pointing out that if you had left the forum, like you said you would, would mean you wouldn't see anything that was posted is me shitposting. That's just reality.

Not even gonna touch stuff like Pann lol He was only sensible to you because he most likely agreed with you.
    Remember this quote sunshine

The clownery in this thread tripled since I last looked!
    another shitty remark made by you for no purpose, except to antagonize people.

Then today, burner makes a remark i respond, then you, in your divine wisdom, make a smart arse comment trying to say it's me.,

Again i have told you, not once, but three fucking times, i am not that account, i have no need or want to make an alt, for what purpose would i do that..

As for Pan, it kinda shows who you are, your not prepared to listen or respect other people's views or points.

But yer, your not trying to antagonise haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Not been on the internet for very long then if dribbles here impresses you.
    What did you think of those German empty shelves???//

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Talking to yourself again i see?
    Same as above, what do you think of those German shelves?
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 04:34 PM.

I do remember that quote, sunshine.

If you took that as antagonisation, that's on you. The purpose of it was to simply show how ridiculous the thread had gotten with 3 of you at it lol

Oh, boy. Your paranoia is flaring up here. I didn't try to say it was you as an alt. I said you showed up on cue lol Ready and prepared to reply to a burner post you thought was a hit against all the evil people in the thread.

I'm fully prepared to see what Pann has to post. I just don't take him seriously because he's like a more eloquent version of you. At least he just buggered off quietly and stuck to it.

Now, do me a favour, go away and mature a little.
    Paranoia, my goodness, caught in your own sweet lies.

Disengionous little liar aren't you.

Even when caught, tries to twist his way out of shit.

Should change your name to Grima Wormtongue, it really does suit you.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    What did you think of those German empty shelves???//[/COLOR]
    If you want me to say they handled it as disastrously as Brexit did then I will if that makes you feel better.

If you want me to say they handled it as disastrously as Brexit did then I will if that makes you feel better.
    Don't make me force you to say it, you can do it, go on Charlie Brown.

Are you only able to comment on one thing in posts you're replying to? Bless you.

Don't need to twist shit when you're not lying
    Caught in a lie and trying to move the goalposts again.

GG WORM,

You don't seem to understand how words work.

Seriously now, time to piss off.
    i do, your a dirty stinking liar who was brought up badly.

Don't you want to call me a "lefty lefty liar" or something

I was brought up incredibly well, thanks. I just don't like annoying little scrotes.
    I seriously doubt that.

Liars are not good people.

Let this be a lesson to you, don't antagonize people for no reason.

And yes your right, it's time for supper, making a meal from those horrendous empty shelves I found today.

Good night little Worm.

Don't make me force you to say it, you can do it, go on Charlie Brown.
    Okay, Germany is handling it's supplying issue as poorly as Brexit is. Does Brexit also have a shipping container crisis?

- - - Updated - - -

Good night little Worm.
    Good night fellow garbage. Us trash has to stick together.

Okay, Germany is handling it's supplying issue as poorly as Brexit is. Does Brexit also have a shipping container crisis?

- - - Updated - - -

Good night fellow garbage. Us trash has to stick together.
    nn and yep, sounds about right.

So, to sum up the last couple of pages. Burner comes in, makes childish statements, offers no evidence that his world "view" is in any way correct, projects a whole lot then gets banned. More than once.

Sircaw comes in, plays the victim from the first second. Doesn't offer any evidence his world "view" is in any way correct. Continues to fail to apologise for the lies and insults he spewed my way the last time he was here. Throws a few childish insults around, gets infracted as a result.

Nothing to undermine the stories and evidence we've been sharing on this thread about how badly Brexit is going. No Brexit "good news" from anyone to counteract it. Boris continues to be a moron that employs morons to work under him while sharing his lack of knowledge in a broad range of subjects. Apparently now recycling plastic is bad. Who knew?

In the meantime rubbish collections continue to suffer. Public transport continues to be strained. Untreated sewage continues to be pumped into the environment. Covid cases continue to rise, while Boris chooses to do nothing. The strain on the NHS continues to worsen. I could go on, but I'm talking to a group of walls. They see nothing wrong in this country of ours, and definitely nothing that could be laid at the feet of Brexit.

It's all very depressing.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So, to sum up the last couple of pages. Burner comes in, makes childish statements, offers no evidence that his world "view" is in any way correct, projects a whole lot then gets banned. More than once.

Sircaw comes in, plays the victim from the first second. Doesn't offer any evidence his world "view" is in any way correct. Continues to fail to apologise for the lies and insults he spewed my way the last time he was here. Throws a few childish insults around, gets infracted as a result.

Nothing to undermine the stories and evidence we've been sharing on this thread about how badly Brexit is going. No Brexit "good news" from anyone to counteract it. Boris continues to be a moron that employs morons to work under him while sharing his lack of knowledge in a broad range of subjects. Apparently now recycling plastic is bad. Who knew?

In the meantime rubbish collections continue to suffer. Public transport continues to be strained. Untreated sewage continues to be pumped into the environment. Covid cases continue to rise, while Boris chooses to do nothing. The strain on the NHS continues to worsen. I could go on, but I'm talking to a group of walls. They see nothing wrong in this country of ours, and definitely nothing that could be laid at the feet of Brexit.

It's all very depressing.
    Well, that's your viewpoint, here is another one you should consider.

People like yourself have gone out of your way to fester a hostile atmosphere towards people that voted for Brexit in this thread.

Yep you heard that right, remember your comment about dribbles, that he should apologize to people for voting for Brexit.

I mean how dare you, who the hell do you think you are to say such a thing.

You and your ilk have treated people that voted for Brexit with pure disdain. I can't remember the exact person, but i remember one of your entourage saying "if your family voted for brexit you should consider blacklisting them from your life and not talk to them." These are the kind of idiotic viewpoints some of you remoaners are talking up.

You're upset now because people are basically tired of your constant looking down on them and treating them like shit and have decided to call you out.

Dribbles does it his way,

The burner does it his way,

And I do it my way.

Brexiteers are not allowed to be on this thread because of the likes of you, i know of 3 people on these forums that were sick and tired of the way you and others spoke to them.

This thread has turned into a cesspool, look at yourself as one of the main culprits for that.

A lot of you guys have missed the mark, instead of wanting conversation or discussion, you went on a witch hunt, you have turned this place into an echo chamber.

That's the truth of the matter, you reap what you sow, and you did a lot of sowing.

but I bet you will have some bullshit excuse or blame it on us as you usually do.

Maybe if you had a little respect in the beginning when talking to people, we would not be in this state now.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brexiteers are not allowed to be on this thread because of the likes of you
    Surprise surprise, Brexiteers can dish it out but not take it. Probrecitos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Surprise surprise, Brexiteers can dish it out but not take it. Probrecitos.
    read the goddamn post, it's the bloody truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    read the goddamn post, it's the bloody truth.
    What, that paragraph of whinging that boils down to "people are being mean to me because of my reactionary viewpoints and gloating when people that voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party get their faces eaten by leopards"?

It is no one's fault but yourselves that you espoused a stupid political position or can't behave yourselves when it comes to respecting basic forum rules. To say nothing of the hypocrisy when it comes to your vitriol against Remainers.

Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-10-26 at 12:13 AM.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

What, that paragraph of whinging that boils down to "people are being mean to me because of my reactionary viewpoints and gloating when people that voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party get their faces eaten by leopards"?

It is no one's fault but yourselves that you espoused a stupid political position or can't behave yourselves when it comes to respecting basic forum rules.

As usual, you miss the whole bloody point.

People acting like complete cunts to people is not being a little bit mean.

As for fault, wtf are you talking about, i am happy we have left, and i would 100% vote for it again.

You and your kind see Brexit as doom, the rest of us see it as opportunities it will bring us in the future..

You're looking at it from your viewpoint and yours alone.

2019 image, what the hell has that to do with this thread.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-26 at 12:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, you miss the whole bloody point.

People acting like complete cunts to people is not being a little bit mean.
    Indeed; so why have Brexiters felt the need to do it since the UKIP days?

You and your kind see Brexit as doom, the rest of us see it as opportunities it will bring us in the future..

You're looking at it from your viewpoint and yours alone.
    Hint: Repeating "it's my opinion" means fuck all if you can't substantiate it, as y'all repeatedly fail to do.

I'm looking at it from the viewpoint of what is supported by fact. You are not entitled to respect for an uninformed opinion, especially if that opinion causes manifest harm to others as it's currently doing by punishing British consumers.

Inb4 "the lack of civility is what's causing society to fracture" instead of, like, a massive toxic media environment especially in the UK.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-10-26 at 12:21 AM.

Indeed; so why have Brexiters felt the need to do it since the UKIP days?

Hint: Repeating "it's my opinion" means fuck all if you can't substantiate it, as y'all repeatedly fail to do.

I'm looking at it from the viewpoint of what is supported by fact. You are not entitled to respect for an uninformed opinion, especially if that opinion causes manifest harm to others as it's currently doing by punishing British consumers.
    No idea, why don't you try and contact ukip headquarters and ask them.

It's got fuck all to do with this thread.

As for respect, either is you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for respect, either are you.
    Difference is I'm not demanding respect and complaining when I don't get it - because I fundamentally don't care what you think, dude. Not a difficult concept. Rofl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's your viewpoint, here is another one you should consider.

People like yourself have gone out of your way to fester a hostile atmosphere towards people that voted for Brexit in this thread.

Yep you heard that right, remember your comment about dribbles, that he should apologize to people for voting for Brexit.

I mean how dare you, who the hell do you think you are to say such a thing.

You and your ilk have treated people that voted for Brexit with pure disdain. I can't remember the exact person, but i remember one of your entourage saying "if your family voted for brexit you should consider blacklisting them from your life and not talk to them." These are the kind of idiotic viewpoints some of you remoaners are talking up.

You're upset now because people are basically tired of your constant looking down on them and treating them like shit and have decided to call you out.

Dribbles does it his way,

The burner does it his way,

And I do it my way.

Brexiteers are not allowed to be on this thread because of the likes of you, i know of 3 people on these forums that were sick and tired of the way you and others spoke to them.

This thread has turned into a cesspool, look at yourself as one of the main culprits for that.

A lot of you guys have missed the mark, instead of wanting conversation or discussion, you went on a witch hunt, you have turned this place into an echo chamber.

That's the truth of the matter, you reap what you sow, and you did a lot of sowing.

but I bet you will have some bullshit excuse or blame it on us as you usually do.

Maybe if you had a little respect in the beginning when talking to people, we would not be in this state now.
    You know I see this topic as a healthy exchange of opposing viewpoints, rather than a cesspit.

So far there has been nothing remainers/rejoiners have said that could convince me, or millions of other sensible UK people, that my position on Brexit is wrong. None of them offer up any benefits that the UK should have democratically chosen to remain in the EU rather than leave. All remainers bring to the table is project fear negatives and dismality while most of the UK increasingly sees clear benefits from Brexit.

No one ever won anything politically by being on the miserable side of a debate.

I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see what Brexit benefits and opportunities we can all enjoy, thanks to Brexit, that our Rishi brings in the UK budget tomorrow.

I've a feeling I will be celebrating this time tomorrow, meanwhile some of the usual suspects on the opposite side will just continue to moan and whinge at their hopeless and desperate fringe political position.

Don't let them drag you down, they go low we go high, and just be pleased you are on the winning side
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"