Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Except the Republican Led Senate Intel Committee Report, showed that your employers did interfere in the 2016 election. It has been proven.
    As i said, if they did I sure hope they got awards for it.

But as far as i remember that report they didn't establish actual impact on votes being cast.

Any one else find the paid trolls poor attempt to deflect from Deripaska getting raided kinda pathetic?
    Almost like he wants to get the thread locked by taking it totally off topic,wonder why that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I love that you want testimony from voters attesting to them buying the disinformation about Trump to prove they voted for Trump. Try looking up Jordan Keppler and Channel 5 on youtube. They’ll show the effects clearly enough.
    So, what percentage of Trump's win do they attribute to effects of Russian actions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Any one else find the paid trolls poor attempt to deflect from Deripaska getting raided kinda pathetic?
    I'd love for people to focus on Deripaska's raid rather then them imagining it somehow circling back to their favorite topic - Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, then my point is reduced to the fact that current event doesn't seem to have anything to do with elections... based on what is known so far.
    Yeah he could just be a run of the mill financial criminal. Which is, again, worth investigating and prosecuting.

My view is of Deripaska is that he’s no different than assholes like Martin Shrekeli. Both indulged in publicly stupid behaviour which then sheds some light on their actual criminal behaviour.

Can't help but notice that there is only like 5 posts of actual substance on here (Zero of which is mine) and the rest is absolute garbage.

Must be something important for Russian disinformation to kick in half way into page 1 and continue to destroy the thread at page 5.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Can't help but notice that there is only like 5 posts of actual substance on here (Zero of which is mine) and the rest is absolute garbage.

Must be something important for Russian disinformation to kick in half way into page 1 and continue to destroy the thread at page 5.
    I haven't been paying attention to the details, but I did see a story saying that Moscow Mitch should be worried about these developments, which I though was odd. Found this, source is odd, but the story is reprinted so....

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, this looks like a pretty big take. Russia media, what little I could read, has been pushing "it's just sanctions, not election fraud" really hard...as if they know it's really about election fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I haven't been paying attention to the details, but I did see a story saying that Moscow Mitch should be worried about these developments, which I though was odd. Found this, source is odd, but the story is reprinted so....
    I think this officially makes the 6th post of substance on this thread.

I REALLY hope this tracks back to Moscow Mitch The Bitch. If him and Trump are both caught up in this, along with all the other stuff that comes out, that potentially taints every single judicial nomination they made as being a conflict of interest with a party intent on harming us as a nation.
    @Breccia

I have noticed that too.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this officially makes the 6th post of substance on this thread.

I REALLY hope this tracks back to Moscow Mitch The Bitch. If him and Trump are both caught up in this, along with all the other stuff that comes out, that potentially taints every single judicial nomination they made as being a conflict of interest with a party intent on harming us as a nation.
    @Breccia

I have noticed that too.
    Mitch maybe involved, but as sure as there are safety rails in Breccia's shower, there is zero hard evidence. Fucker didn't get to where he is by leaving a trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Yeah he could just be a run of the mill financial criminal. Which is, again, worth investigating and prosecuting.
    He is already sanctioned over it. Does new administration needs new reasons for another round?

My view is of Deripaska is that he’s no different than assholes like Martin Shrekeli. Both indulged in publicly stupid behaviour which then sheds some light on their actual criminal behaviour.
    He seems to be relatively more competent on business side.

As for "criminal behavior" i don't think any Russian billionaires are free from such connections.

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t because it’s hard to quantify like that. It had a significant impact though.
    How exactly do you/they estimate significance?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Mitch maybe involved, but as sure as there are safety rails in Breccia's shower, there is zero hard evidence. Fucker didn't get to where he is by leaving a trail.
    True that HE wouldn't leave a trail, but that doesn't mean Oleg didn't. Or for all we know is that Mitch might have been working with them for years longer than they have been in office.

Also, how many times have the authorities had actual "Probable Cause" to actually look into McConnell in depth?

McConnell has zero regard for this nation or its best interests which he has put on display many times when he actively attempts to hurt it while blaming others. Being funded by Russia and his ties to his millionaire Japanese in-laws could put much of that into perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Mitch maybe involved, but as sure as there are safety rails in Breccia's shower, there is zero hard evidence.
    There is, of course, plenty of hard evidence in my shower.

By the way, quite recently indeed even Deripaska is trying to convince the world this isn't about the election. So...yeah, he knows it is, and he knows he's in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Interesting take.

I got to note though that lifting of sanctions was necessary as they actively harmed US and EU interests in related markets:
    The sanctions were initially imposed in April, but they roiled global metals markets, unnerving businesses in the United States and Europe; Rusal is one of the world's largest aluminum producers.
    Reuters:
    The aluminium price has experienced unprecedented turbulence. The raw material supply chain has teetered on the edge of collapse. And the tremors have raced down the value chain through major automakers as far as original equipment suppliers.

Shocked by how its precision strike on Deripaska has ruptured the global aluminium market in the space of just two weeks, the U.S. Administration has rapidly rowed back.

By extending the sanctions deadline to Oct. 23, 2018, the Treasury Department has given Rusal and the aluminium market some breathing space.

Causing huge supply problems just to get shot at one billionaire isn't often worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    sanctions!
    I mean, if we ever wanted evidence this wasn't really about sanctions, this is pretty much it.

As for "criminal behavior" i don't think any Russian billionaires are free from such connections.
    So you’re acknowledging that he might have shown criminal behaviour and yet you’re complaining about how he’s treated by law enforcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    So you’re acknowledging that he might have shown criminal behaviour and yet you’re complaining about how he’s treated by law enforcement?
    Complaining? Where?

US tries to get people adjacent to opposing regimes. Deripaska without any doubt is one of those.

The problem for US is that simply sanctioning him into non-existence as billionaire will mean world-wide crisis in aluminium - or US basically declaring they'll take over any enterprise no matter where it happens to operate in the world if they feel like it... which has other second-order problems.

All easy targets had long been hit; dislodging Russian oligarchs from the world is going to be hard work, and isn't necessarily worth the cost - especially with energy crisis already in plain view.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I mean, if we ever wanted evidence this wasn't really about sanctions, this is pretty much it.
    The logic of "if someone else is wrong i must be right" is impeccable /s
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2021-10-25 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There is, of course, plenty of hard evidence in my shower.
    I think you need to go see a doctor. Have you been feeling the Captain's Itch again?

The entire thread.
    Never complained about Deripaska's position or him being raided by FBI.

He isn't innocent; it's unlikely they'll find something damning in his house, but not impossible.

It’s hilarious that you make posts like this. When the thread is available for review.
    Quote it then.

There’s one to wet your whistle.
    That's not complaining - that's actually gloating over US inability to get him.