Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because the idea of it simply not being intended to be one is preposterous, of course. Not because you're blindly holding on to it for no good reason.
    The Ouroboros is the infinity snake. Having one coiled in the form of the infinity symbol is just a different interpretation. Of course it doesn't make it an exact ouroboros symbol, but it still conveys that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    The Ouroboros is the infinity snake. Having one coiled in the form of the infinity symbol is just a different interpretation. Of course it doesn't make it an exact ouroboros symbol, but it still conveys that idea.
    Ouroboros (roughly: tail-eater) is a symbol for cycles, particularly life-death ones. Not infinity. You're trying to draw connections that don't exist there. It doesn't convey the idea, and it has no thematical connection. That's not an interpretation, that's just unrelated iconography that you're trying to force together.

Ouroboros (roughly: tail-eater) is a symbol for cycles, particularly life-death ones. Not infinity. You're trying to draw connections that don't exist there. It doesn't convey the idea, and it has no thematical connection. That's not an interpretation, that's just unrelated iconography that you're trying to force together.
    Jeez, write me a thesis.

Jeez, write me a thesis.
    More like; Write me a basic explanation on stuff I have no clue about.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    More like; Write me a basic explanation on stuff I have no clue about.
    Oh come on. How many annoying nitpickers is there in this thread ?

Oh come on. How many annoying nitpickers is there in this thread ?
    So far, just you.

So far, just you.
    I'd like to indulge in this trolling a little more, but I feel we are really pointlessly flooding the thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Simple explanation, Dark Portal transit happens via the Shadowlands. Just like the Warp from Warhammer.

5+ Year Old Account
    To me, the whole structure looks like this: Titans-Eternals-Star-Constellar (First One)

I don't how people just don't see it yet, but it doesn't matter anyway. The question is why their light is now so distant and cold and before it was warm when the Universe got created. They must have sacrificed something out of themselves. Oh, and by the way guys, there is a star in the middle of Titan's cosmology chart and a star in the ring of transference in Oribos when you open the map. The geometrical scheme looks the same in Oribos design to the ceiling in Celestial Planetarium. It's not a problem at all, it's just there you know.

Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-11-05 at 08:33 PM.