Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I don't think he even plays WoW anymore...
    I haven't played wow since may, but I got to admit that following the disaster week after week is just too much fun to look away. Its like I know I shouldn't turn my head to look at the accident on the side of the freeway, but I really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    It reads more like someone who isn't searching for every meaningless reason they can find to be outraged. But hey, you do you.
    But like.

Being outraged at outrage is still outrage. Theyre looking to whine at "whiners".

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I haven't played wow since may, but I got to admit that following the disaster week after week is just too much fun to look away. Its like I know I shouldn't turn my head to look at the accident on the side of the freeway, but I really want to.
    oh yeah I understand that. But there is a difference between looking at the accident as you pass and what some people on this forum do which is stop, take a photo of the accident, upload it to the internet and create a bullshit story out of nowhere with wild speculation as to how the accident happened.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Oh no! Gear that is gone seconds after you log into the game. Whatever will we do?
    This is why Final Fantasy is winning, thank you dude.