Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3 and 4 are good things at least. 1 should've been a policy over a decade ago. and 2 is rather stupid. these lawsuits didn't come from not enough women being in the company. while i would normally say 2 is a good thing, it's activision. how many of these new people or old people are going to be let go for this change?

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Character selection with non-binary option coming soon.
    100% correct.

Wait until you hear male voices on female looking character models.

Just what every Warcraft fan always dreamed of, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    They want WoW to be -their- fantasy game, that Blizzard caters to -them-
    i mean...the company makes the game they want,its the players choice then to keep playing or not

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBrandon View Post
    100% correct.

So what if something like that were added? Doesn't bother me in the slightest - the more customization the better.

Quote Originally Posted by unixxx0rn View Post
    shut the fuck up troon stay the fuck out of my video games
    who hurt you?or is it some kind of insecurity?like how all the anti gay pastors get found out with male hookers?you know you can be yourself,dont need to hide it

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    i mean...the company makes the game they want,its the players choice then to keep playing or not
    why the hate tho? can't you please keep it civil?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Well that's a bit harsh....

I think he meant their employment will be terminated immediately?
    NOPE! *laughs in SCP Foundation*

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBrandon View Post
    100% correct.

Blood Elves are the most popular race in the game though.

I’m all up for diversity in work places but PLEASE make it so those who are employed/future employees have the talent in the business to go with being non binary/transgender/ciswomen. Because nothing pisses me off more than forced employment because they are of a certain gender/race and extremely lack the talent needed for said job position.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    why the hate tho? can't you please keep it civil?
    how am i not keeping it civil?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    And if you’re a white man in america suffering from those factors you may as well kill yourself, because you are given no resources or support.
    Yeah, it sure is tough being a white male.

we know the troons like you destroyed the game over the years with shit like this.
    Mate I just wanna log on WoW & raid with my mates - I'm not arsed about the stuff they do or don't add personally. All I know is more customization might make people happy, so why not, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    I’m all up for diversity in work places but PLEASE make it so those who are employed/future employees have the talent in the business to go with being non binary/transgender/ciswomen. Because nothing pisses me off more than forced employment because they are of a certain gender/race and extremely lack the talent needed for said job position.
    they arent going to hire random people with no skils,thats not even legal,they have a fiduciary duty to do things in the best financial interest of the company

The funniest thing about this thread is that whatever diversified talent they do hire, said person is way more qualified to make videogames than all these whining posters who wouldn't even get their foot through Blizzard's office, lol.

Ah, he and the company changed, people!

Quick, give him another yacht! Make it a really big one this time around to celebrate all the diversity and wokeness!

lol this thread is full of hitlers and trumps but no moderator in sight, proves my thoughts about who mmo champion is run by

sure thing troon. go dilate your front wound that will never heal. you will always have that 5 o clock shadow and XY chromosome lol! everyone can tell you are a man from your shoulders alone. keep playing dress up.
    dont ever google trans women,you will be in an identity crisis

Quote Originally Posted by strangehair View Post
    lol this thread is full of hitlers and trumps but no moderator in sight, proves my thoughts about who mmo champion is run by
    People who probably have jobs outside of moderating every thread at once It'll get mopped up when the mods see it. Best we can really do until then is to not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Hiring based on gender\identity? Oh boy.
    Hiring based on the above is why a lot of places are white boy frat zones. They hire because the person has balls and is white skinned. Don't act so insulted because that's no longer the case.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    are you impying women or non binary people dont have skills for the job? wow dude...wow
    Your comment shows the problem at its base.

No one is implying that women or non-binary don't have the skills. But if the pool of available candidates consists of 20% of women/non-binary, and you are trying to hire the best people for the job, then you should end up with 20% of women/non-binary assuming everyone is of equal skills.

This is the problem with trying to reach 50% equality, in an environment where the workforce is not equally distributed. You have to lower your standards and hire people with lower skills to reach that 50%, instead of hiring the bests for the given job.

And the problem is amplified by the fact that every companies is now aiming at that 50% equality, when there is just not enough people to fill the jobs. Mathematically, it is not possible.

It is one thing to have an environment where everyone feels welcome and safe, but this whole 50% equality is beyond stupid and unreachable.