Page 500, woot woot. Let's celebrate the small things that happens these days.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's good or bad message or they meant it or not, this will keep up drama going and they know it. They probably also think it had to be said for whatever reason, so picked relatively quiet week that couldn't potentially undermine some release.

And since people on internet forget stuff pretty quick, it's better to stack this kind of info than spread it.
    That's a good point, I agree.

I think 9.2 and 10.0 will be surprisingly good announcements (especially 10.0) but it's really just a matter of when we are seeing them. I'm suspecting a cinematic about the Bolvar/Sylvanas interrogation might drop this year, and it may be the 9.2 announcement trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Page 500, woot woot. Let's celebrate the small things that happens these days.
    The thread is slowly picking up, and it's a nice thing to see! Congratulations on page 500, woot!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The thread is slowly picking up, and it's a nice thing to see! Congratulations on page 500, woot!
    Checked BfA thread, actually it went on same speed like this thread, ~11 months into expansion. Of course we were waiting for 8.2.5, not 9.1.5 back then...

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    10.0 announcement could be this year or February considering they didn't say when the planned Blizzconline announcements will be.
    "Didn't say when the planned Blizzconline announcements will be" - What do you mean?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/14...507338/photo/1

"SUNwarmed Furline" And notice the green around it + the saddle look...HMMMM

Looks a bit like something from the SUMMER counterpart of Ardenweald.

HMMMMMM

- - - Updated - - -

HMMMMMMMMMM I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post

HMMMMMMMMMM I wonder...
    It also has a Nelf-like saddle. Maybe Lifelands is a go for 9.2?

Would explain Baine (An'she meetup)

YELLOW and bright...like An'she. It's called SUNwarmed...

The Saddle has PURPLE on it...like Elune...

The Earrings are GREEN...like Life...

The Saddle looks Ardenwealdish...

AND THE CAT MIRRORS THE ARDENWEALD FOX!!! :OOOO

- - - Updated - - -

It also has a Nelf-like saddle. Maybe Lifelands is a go for 9.2?

Would explain Baine (An'she meetup)
    Holy shit, someone finally agrees with me on Baine!!! But I think the Lifelands are going to be a part of 9.2 alongside Zereth Mortis.

- - - Updated - - -

Highly doubt SL's gonna be 3 patches, but I've been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post

Holy shit, someone finally agrees with me on Baine!!! But I think the Lifelands are going to be a part of 9.2 alongside Zereth Mortis.
    Yeah I have theorized that Zereth Mortis is the instance and Lifelands are the zones. Would explain the Elune buildup.

- - - Updated - - -

At the very least it implies that some new area will have new giant cats. Thats a new rig/model I think.

Yeah I have theorized that Zereth Mortis is the instance and Lifelands are the zones. Would explain the Elune buildup.
    This is my theory:

Sepulcher: Raid.

Zereth Mortis: Zone.

Realms of Life: Culmination plot of the Ardenweald storyline. Baine and An'she have a "stay awhile and listen" together and maybe even a questline together at Zereth Mortis.

Ruins of Nathreza: Could be introduced as the culmination area for Revendreth. We could battle Denathrius there once more with all the Dreadlords present.

Azeroth: Could be the main area for Mawsworn invasion points + some questlines, namely with the Primus and Uther.

This mount was added in (encrypted obviously) 8.3, if that helps with theorizing.

The Jewelry also screams "gorgeous" too, ngl. Something a Life being would prolly have.

7+ Year Old Account
    At the very least it implies that some new area will have new giant cats. Thats a new rig/model I think.
    Or its a model used for the next expac, as most shop mounts tend to be.

Anyway, even if we get the lifelands, it doesn't have to be an either/or with Zereth Mortis.
    They can just pull another Argus and have both be endgame zones, just like we had Eredath alongside Krokun/Antorus.

Very unlikely imo, but a possibility.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm going to guess dueling sun and moon zones for An'she and Elune where we can actually meet them, with MAYBE a default druid/green zone in the middle. Or a Drust area. Remember that the drust story isn't done yet.

Sepulcher and ZM is either last patch or the raid yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You won't find any of them live indeed, because even though the buildings were datamined in patches 9.0.1 and 9.1, they have not been used yet, which is leading some of us players speculating as to why. Same goes for all the extra night elf buildings from Darkshore, the Hearthstone tavern, the Silver Hand / Lordaeron shield models, etc.
    I didn't even knew about any of these stuff. :O Could only find the Hearthstone tavern on Youtube, don't know how I missed that back in BFA... Got to say it really is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This mount was added in (encrypted obviously) 8.3, if that helps with theorizing.
    Could help with the idea that it was likely planned for SL.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, if we see the Gardens of Life in SL, Nyel is gonna get one HELL of an "I told you so" DM from me lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I like you Nyel. D: No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Anyway, even if we get the lifelands, it doesn't have to be an either/or with Zereth Mortis.
    They can just pull another Argus and have both be endgame zones, just like we had Eredath alongside Krokun/Antorus.

I'd say it's possible but Eredath/Mac was still Argus. ZM is likely not a part of the Lifelands so it would be odd to have one map with both ZM and Lifelands zones on it, I think.

A while ago I said that the First Ones may not be aesthetically different enough from Oribos/Korthia to sustain yet another new zone, so I think Lifelands are more possible. Again it also gives Tyrande and Baine (super sus that he's here) something to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, remember the speculation that there would be another Wild God and/or Monk afterlife in the Life realm? Because of how Shamans and Monks use similar things and Pandaren seem to be mostly absent in the SL? Well, the advertisement for the cat mount has Pandaria music...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Considering the green jewelry on it, the fact its name kinda feels a kin to An'she, and the fact the Saddle itself feels Ardenweald-ish, I doubt it, tho I see what you mean. I also say that Lifelands could fit with the Zereth Mortis patch cause it could directly continue off where 9.1 started, regarding Elune and the WQ's relationship and how their bonds are back together. They could push SL past its normal timeframe, however. That'd work too.

- - - Updated - - -

OH OH OH! AND ALSO, NOT TO MENTION, THE CAT HAS GREEN EYES!

"Beware the Eyes of Green"

AHHHHHH

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    ..and they added new shop mount after I said they likely choose this week to stack up controversial news. Just don't make youtube video from this Blizz xD.

And this will be free for 6 month sub, right? Otherwise it would be REALLY shitty thing to do, especially in current drought expac.

1:19

Me to the people complaining about the Mount on WoWhead

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    ..and they added new shop mount after I said they likely choose this week to stack up controversial news. Just don't make youtube video from this Blizz xD.

And this will be free for 6 month sub, right? Otherwise it would be REALLY shitty thing to do, especially in current drought expac.
    Sure, that part sucks. But the meaning of the mount...it's more than you know.