Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    And Bastion as well. The zone with a heavy Light theme and a secret Shaman area.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-10-28 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

We will also be getting an Elune themed store transmog and sprite darter pet soon so I think you can put everything together and surmise that Lifelands is very potentially our next patch in an Argus-like zone spread.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sepulcher/Zereth Mortis can just be the raid ala Nyalotha. I’m not sure First One World has aesthetic uniqueness to make it a new zone but is possible, all we know is that it has sand, pyramids and lots of polygon shapes (see the robots and the boss arena in Sanctum).

- - - Updated - - -

Also people on MMOC are to crazy-negative to acknowledge the buildings in the files as potential evidence of a world revamp. They redid many Nelf building models in BFA that aren’t actually used in content there (they are inaccessible in Darkshore warfront and are not used in the Warsong revamp) and have multiple colors the same way vanilla nelf buildings have multiple colors depending on the zone.
    We've talked the buildings up and down. And we've been on the World Revamp train for so long most of us just look at those and say "Evidence for a revamp, but I'm not getting burned a fourth time."

- - - Updated - - -

Okay why the fuck are we losing our minds about Lore's Cat being on fire?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We've talked the buildings up and down. And we've been on the World Revamp train for so long most of us just look at those and say "Evidence for a revamp, but I'm not getting burned a fourth time."

- - - Updated - - -

To you, it's a Cat being on fire...but to me...it looks to be so much more.

Releasing a store mount when there's a content drough seems like a great idea.
    Do you hear the voices too?

"Embrace the cool of autumn with a purrfectly fuzzy friend—the Sunwarmed Furline mount*. This lovable kitty is pawsitively bound to pounce upon your heart. Now available in the Blizzard Shop and in-game Shop."

Oh, is it just an Autumn embrace mount? No. It's gotta be more than that...hmmm

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    To you, it's a Cat being on fire...but to me...it looks to be so much more.
    That really doesn't explain anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Given tis 6 month period ends in April which if they drop the 9.2 PTR after the new year would be about when it should launch, makes perfect sense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Given tis 6 month period ends in April which if they drop the 9.2 PTR after the new year would be about when it should launch, makes perfect sense.
    I explain it a bit a page or 2 ago. I think it implies Lifelands.

New rig and model cash shop mount, which historically is used elsewhere ingame 99% of the time besides the zodiac mounts. It happens to mirror the Skyblazer (last mount) in color while still looking similar in the Nelf/Darnassian saddle colors, which among other things hints at the Gardens of Life/Lifelands maybe appearing very soon.

We now have a giant housecat and phoenix bird rig and model that should appear in the future, and I think Lifelands makes more sense than them being on the Dragon Islands.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-10-28 at 06:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lifelands = Elune An'she
    An'she = Sun
    Cat = Sun
    Therefore Cat = An'she = Lifelands

It's also a shop mount, and we know those tease future content releases more often than not.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-10-28 at 06:14 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Lifelands = Elune An'she
    An'she = Sun
    Cat = Sun
    --- snip ---

Slowpoke's Cap
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-10-28 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Lifelands = Elune An'she
    An'she = Sun
    Cat = Sun

It's also a shop mount, and we know those tease future content releases more often than not.
    Halflife 3 confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    The work was done awhile ago dude.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And there is 0 communication from WoW team.
    Makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    And there is 0 communication from WoW team.
    Makes me sad
    Because the community is so shit. They won't talk to people unless they have something to say, which outside of 9.1.5 they don't.

After BFA its unlikely they will ever talk to the community like they used to ever again.

Because the community is so shit. They won't talk to people unless they have something to say, which outside of 9.1.5 they don't.

After BFA its unlikely they will ever talk to the community like they used to ever again.
    Now now, the community wasn't the one driving people into committing suicide, was it?
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Fair enough atleast we have the qol patch and the reused timewalking content we will be able to enjoy every 18 weeks. Sorry but it's not looking good on the content front here sadly and i think that's why people are abit upset about this. I mean i would not be upset if they had some good content rolling out but they dont. Blizzcon cancelled as well so what is there to be hyped about really? Good for those that enjoy the mount though and again i can see that they already made this but still abit salty honestly.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Now now, the community wasn't the one driving people into committing suicide, was it?
    The dead employee is irrelevant to the conversation but okay. Lots of people lost their jobs during BFA because of being unable to talk to customers properly including Ythisens. If there is no good reason to frequently talk to your community then they won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean that's true, but good luck explaining the intricacies of independent subteams and how zone and quest designers are have little to do with that the model and mounts department does in its spare time to players who hate everything Blizzard does.

If Blizzard had made it a 6-month subscription mount they would be accused of keeping players hostage, as they are they are accused of exploiting whales. I feel confident that even if they made it a part of the game by giving it to players if they logged in during the game or something they would also just be accused of forcing players to come back.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The dead employee is irrelevant to the conversation but okay. Lots of people lost their jobs during BFA because of being unable to talk to customers properly including Ythisens. If there is no good reason to frequently talk to your community then they won't do it.
    So it's the community's fault if Blizzard employees have bad social skills?

Well if it isn't the community's fault it must be my fault, but it absolutely isn't Blizzard's. It is never Blizzard's fault.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands