Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    So it's the community's fault if Blizzard employees have bad social skills?

Well if it isn't the community's fault it must be my fault, but it absolutely isn't Blizzard's. It is never Blizzard's fault.
    You're not allowed to talk about bad social skills when you can't carry a conversation without irrelevant butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    You're not allowed to talk about bad social skills when you can't carry a conversation without irrelevant butthurt.
    You're the one calling other people [the community] "so shit" and shilling for a multi-billionaire company, who also made a clear bait thread just a few hours ago
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-10-28 at 06:45 PM.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

"With eyes of pure emerald and the tail of a fox, this magical cat can carry you effortlessly from land to land. But it’s favorite places in all of Azeroth happen to be anywhere the sun shines through the autumn leaves, especially when a glowing campfire is nearby." AYYYYEEEE

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New rig and model cash shop mount, which historically is used elsewhere ingame 99% of the time besides the zodiac mounts. It happens to mirror the Skyblazer (last mount) in color while still looking similar in the Nelf/Darnassian saddle colors, which among other things hints at the Gardens of Life/Lifelands maybe appearing very soon.

We now have a giant housecat and phoenix bird rig and model that should appear in the future, and I think Lifelands makes more sense than them being on the Dragon Islands.
    Welp, that lifelands leak was legit I guess. </s>
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Welp, that lifelands leak was legit I guess. </s>
    Lifelands was going to be a thing since they namedropped it this expansion. It being its own expansion has a .001% chance, its way more likely to be a patch because we've run out of zones in the Shadowlands.

We may as well be out of zones, considering Zereth Mortis is our next location...and that's supposedly outside the Realms of Death, and the Gardens of Life is basically connected to Ardenweald.

Don't forget they said time goes by much faster in the Shadowlands. So when we return to Azeroth alot of things may have changed while we were gone.

Did you just...miss the 30 interviews that completely debunk what you just said regarding time on Azeroth Vs the Shadowlands? Or?

The colour scheme reminds me of Alexstrasza (especially her heroes of the storm skin) as well as ears = her horns, dragons next?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Don't forget they said time goes by much faster in the Shadowlands. So when we return to Azeroth alot of things may have changed while we were gone.
    *sigh*

People are still pushing this?
    No, time is not flowing any different than it does anywhere else.

Formerly known as Arafal

At first i thought the cat hinted more of the sun and moon thing(zones, characters, not sure yet) but now i am not as certain because the descriptions seems more general than the skyblazers ones, but could also be because it is a cat i guess and they wanted it to be playful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I'm prolly the only WoW fan hyped for An'she
    Not the only one yet but we definetely are not many, really wanna explore sun side of things since elune is so much more prominent and i always liked the theme of the sunwalkers.

They actually meant space is much different in Shadowlands, not time. When we get back, WoW will fit on mobile phones.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    At first i thought the cat hinted more of the sun and moon thing(zones, characters, not sure yet) but now i am not as certain because the descriptions seems more general than the skyblazers ones, but could also be because it is a cat i guess and they wanted it to be playful.
    I wouldn't worry too much about descriptions, the Sylverian dreamer came out of a painting/was named after an artist but is an Ardenweald dragon despite having nothing to do with its name or description.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    That's literally not what it means at all considering we literally have people come to the Shadowlands from Azeroth, and us being canonically being able to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    *sigh*

People are still pushing this?
    No, time is not flowing any different than it does anywhere else.
    If time is flowing different then it will be used to explain why nothing has changed, not why we have a timeskip.
    It's what makes far more sense in explaining the different realms and how Kael'thas has supposedly been in Revendreth for ages, or how the Kyrian can ferry souls so efficiently.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    If time is flowing different then it will be used to explain why nothing has changed, not why we have a timeskip.
    It's what makes far more sense in explaining the different realms and how Kael'thas has supposedly been in Revendreth for ages, or how the Kyrian can ferry souls so efficiently.
    But time’s not flowing differently…

And Bastion as well. The zone with a heavy Light theme and a secret Shaman area.
    Secret shaman area? I tried Google and I can't find anything on it. Do you have any more information that would aid me in my search?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Secret shaman area? I tried Google and I can't find anything on it. Do you have any more information that would aid me in my search?
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Cha...Unspoken_Pacts

There is a Dark Shaman totem and a moving magma sphere here.

There is another room nearby that is used for a WQ but this currently has no purpose. Unsure if it's abandoned stuff or a hint that the Kyrian are secretly tied to the elements/Shamans (the name implies it is some kind of secret)
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-10-28 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    But time’s not flowing differently…
    For what it's worth, we can't actually tell since we have no news from Azeroth. Probably isn't, though, since somebody should remark on that if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    A summery of the Timeskip "theory"
    1.) Ion said time works differently in the shadowlands. He specifically referred to time moving *much faster* on Azeroth. But sometimes devs say things at lore pannels that are totally wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    2.) "Nothings changed" on Azeroth but all zones you visit in game exist in a specific place in time. Canonically no involved in the Shadowlands plot has checked in on whats going on back on Azeroth, but Talia & Calia "visiting" is contentious to this. (They entered after us, but as far as we know they haven't returned)
    3.) It's likely that this was just to cover their butts when they reveal whatever caused the Arbiter to go to sleep. The most educated guess it was when Argus was killed but that's not definitive. The presence of Legion characters in Shadowlands could just be the result of them being rescued like Alexandros was.
    4.) Basically if they want to do a Timeskip, they could. But it would still feel like an asspull. He was probably just invoking other fantasy settings where light makes time go faster & shadow makes time go slower
    Last edited by Ersula; 2021-10-28 at 08:31 PM.