Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Simplicity?

Um, if you've ever raided Savage in FFXIV, you wouldn't call them simple. And if you've ever done an Omega or Ultimate fight, you'd never even think of a comment like that.

Mythic raiding in wow is hard sure, but the hardest part is getting 20 folks on the same page and skill. Getting 8 to do it is much easier. But the fights in FFXIV on Savage/Ultimate, are harder than Mythic raiding in wow.
    Nope /10char

yes bring back 10 man but stay away from the FF Raid Styles. If WoW has one thing going over any other Game its the vastly superior Raiding Experience

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course we should get 10 mans back. That's the only thing that can redeem WoW at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Disagree 100% you're forgetting, 10 man was far more popular and actually had the community outraged with the change to 20.

Thanks everyone for keeping this going, please don't shit on each other, I think the journey into FF has brought the need for 10mans back!
    I don't, i was very active at the time of 10m popularity (i had my own raiding guild to lead), I remember very well that the community whine and demand constant changes for 10/25m, it's to hard, its to easy, it's fair, it's unfair, we want that, no we want that, if I would choose one stupid change and blame it on community its 10m removal

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Nope /10char
    I love the amount of insight you've provided. I'm not sure if I'd be able to grasp it at once.

Coming back to topic: the guild I've been the longest in has fallen apart because removal of 10-man raids as end-game raiding. So yeah, bring back 10 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I love the amount of insight you've provided. I'm not sure if I'd be able to grasp it at once.

Coming back to topic: the guild I've been the longest in has fallen apart because removal of 10-man raids as end-game raiding. So yeah, bring back 10 mans.
    Because the insight was provided well before in the first post and even a bit after bu others posters. That just mean that you and the one I quoted did not read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Explain me that then please because I don't see how anybody could come to that conclusion. Most wow classes actually play the same with their basic rotations when you break it down. I donk think I could say the same for ff classes.

Nevermind blm which has like a friggin 30 button rotation lol
    Because there is no variation, you just input them in the same order over and over again and in some case, use a instant proc (like with Thunder III or IV for BLM). If you find that hard, I can't do anything for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Since this thread has firmly derailed into "Game vs. Game" bickering, it will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead