Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    /Tinfoil hat on

Hm, "Sunwarmed". Now, is there a country on Azeroth which culture is centered around the Sun, a certain well of the Sun, and whose people constantly say things like "the Sun guides us"?

Hmm...

/Tinfoil hat off
    i like the way you theorycraft!

GG Bliz for the cat. Looking forward to a poodle mount around this year's Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    lmao the WoW store when it comes to mounts isn't cancer. The main reason why? there are plenty of unique looking mounts you can earn in the game that don't cost money. The majority of the good looking mounts in FFXIV can ONLY be purchased in the shop.
    I know you're trying to be witty by reversing what I'm saying but you're 100% wrong. The majority of WoW's mounts are reskinned bullshit like horses and gryphons and raptors. At least with the few mounts that use the same skeletons in FFXIV actually look different enough from each other instead of just having a new paint job. And even with the chocobos, you can buy barding that completely changes how they look.

/spit

10char

How about fixing the game before adding mounts?

Content delays, reputation in the toilet, subs tanking, players unhappy, no Blizzcon, but hey another store mount.

Absolutely no awareness at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool looking mount, not buying it though

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Content delays, reputation in the toilet, subs tanking, players unhappy, no Blizzcon, but hey another store mount.

This is the perfect time to release a store mount. Right before a patch. Now we'll have people like you bitching for a few days and then the patch releases and everyone forgets about it on Tuesday.

This is why I was glad the slime cat didn't win the "Players choose the next mount!" poll. There are way too many cat mounts already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t even blame Blizzard really for doing this so often. They’ve got these fish just waiting to bite at anything they dump in the water with a price tag. May as well milk them dry as the game and company continue to plummet.

Seems to me - if the new mount is any indication - patch 9.2 will be an adventure into FF14 - oh wait that's a completely different game. Please Blizzard, please ask for directions - you're so lost it's truly and unquestionably pathetic now.

honestly half the reason I bought it was to piss people off, already had 2 people spit at me, ah the lovely tears of idiotic wow babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post

Yeah but they will have to get that virtual ticket money they will lose with no Blizzcon from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This mount was made back in 8.3, though.
    You realize that makes it worse right? RIGHT?

this game is so far removed from its origins, just i cant anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    /Tinfoil hat on

Hm, "Sunwarmed". Now, is there a country on Azeroth which culture is centered around the Sun, a certain well of the Sun, and whose people constantly say things like "the Sun guides us"?

Hmm...

/Tinfoil hat off
    nevermind the fact the jewelry on the cats head matches that of the jewelry blood elf females get the options of in charecter creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I know you're trying to be witty by reversing what I'm saying but you're 100% wrong. The majority of WoW's mounts are reskinned bullshit like horses and gryphons and raptors. At least with the few mounts that use the same skeletons in FFXIV actually look different enough from each other instead of just having a new paint job. And even with the chocobos, you can buy barding that completely changes how they look.
    Horses and raptors with different armor that look completely different? "RESKIN!!!"

Chocobo with different armor? "SO UNIQUE!".

Never mind the fact that there's far more than those mounts in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Horses and raptors with different armor that look completely different? "RESKIN!!!"

Thats because the Chocobo is the same one...you can customize it as a companion and those armors are obtainable through many means such as different vendors, unlockables, reputation etc.
    Did i say companion? yes, the chocobo IS your outdoor companion if you keep it summoned (not mounted)... so itll look exactly the way you have its armor set and supports you in the way youve set its talent build. You can also recolor its feathers independently from armor.

You can also rename your chocobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

The chocobo is an actual companion that can Tank/Heal/DPS and you equip it with different bardings to change its look.