10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, much rather watch bad hockey than bad football.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Whoever asked him to do it had to know it was coming too.
    I mean, the NFL just (like a week ago) named him the Brand Ambassador for the NFL so I guess they're okay with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I watched a 12 point hockey game while also watching the Manningcast. It was a hell of a night.
    I watched the Sabres beat the Lightning, last year's Cup winners. Somehow we're 4-1-1 to start the season.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Welp, much rather watch bad hockey than bad football.
    They should give the Manningcast the power to do this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They should give the Manningcast the power to do this.
    Eli & Peyton fighting over the remote.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    So in less great news Packers' top two WRs are now out with COVID.

Heading into an already tough ask in playing the Cardinals. On Thursday Night.

I guess if nothing else I'm glad this is happening against a team we probably had a 66% chance of losing to anyway and not like the Lions or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    RB Mark Ingram traded to the Saints, by the Texans.

Team mate Brandin Cooks:

"This is bullshit. Such a joke"

https://twitter.com/brandincooks/sta...81308995440643

Texans are very successfully breaking down their team and aquiring assets, but you have to wonder how much good will they are burning in the process, especially among their own stars and potential free agents in the future. I don;t think any Free Agent next off season will be dumb enough to sign with the Texans, unless it's between the Texans and not having a job at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Team mate Brandin Cooks:

Texans are very successfully breaking down their team and aquiring assets, but you have to wonder how much good will they are burning in the process, especially among their own stars and potential free agents in the future. I don;t think any Free Agent next off season will be dumb enough to sign with the Texans, unless it's between the Texans and not having a job at all.
    Reunited and it feels so good.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account

Team mate Brandin Cooks:

I mean definitely not in the short term FAs won't want to come on board. Until they can see this team has rounded the corner from "long-term rebuild" to "foundation is built now we need players on top."

Though how they've bungled the Watson situation certainly will be on minds for a while. You don't have the desire to do the right thing by suspending or releasing him after these allegations, but you also don't have the desire to win to actually play him.

It depends what kind of FA you are, if you want to prove you can play, or still can play if you are an aging vet this is a team you might actually see the field on. It is the same with UDFA, they should sign where they have a chance to make the 53. As far as good will goes, Browns went 1-15 and then 0-16 and were still able to bring in FAs. So if they could, anyone can. Players, the media, and fans all have a very short memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how come the home team doesn't always wear home colours?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a fan of these speedy reviews.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    DPI on a ball that was easily 10 yards overthrown to benefit the 7-0 home team down by 10.

Big think.

- - - Updated - - -

What.

A.

Finish!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once Kyler got his ankle rolled up it seemed sure they needed to win and avoid OT, but yikes pretty ugly from AJ.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Once Kyler got his ankle rolled up it seemed sure they needed to win and avoid OT, but yikes pretty ugly from AJ.
    Yikes from Green and amazing play by Douglas. Managed to grab that one handed and even thought to stutter step before going out of bounds to make sure there was nothing to challenge.

It looked like AJ thought it was a run play for sure, he had both hands up like he was ready to block the DB. Dude never turned his head either, gotta assume he's not expecting it.

Great game, and the '72 Dolphins can break out the champagne.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the Bills are using the old throwbacks this weekend against the Dolphins and I'm here for it. So excited for football after the bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Kyler Murray signaled to AJ Green that he was going to change the play and throw him a back shoulder fade. Apparently AJ Green missed the signal. And the rest is history.

Going to bet this doesn't happen a 2nd time to that duo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just realized Fitzgeral isn't playing, but he hasn't retired either, he's just a free agent with no interest in playing atm. Seems he's pulling a Vinateri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is interesting. https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1454174789204074502

In a press conference Mark Ingram said that the Texans wouldn;t have traded him to any other team, but cause it was the Saints, they wanted to give him the opportunity to go back home.

That's actually really nice, even though it was probably still a deal made cause they wanted to stockpile assets. But it's nice they gave Ingram the option to choose himself.

Well, this is interesting. https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1454174789204074502

In a press conference Mark Ingram said that the Texans wouldn;t have traded him to any other team, but cause it was the Saints, they wanted to give him the opportunity to go back home.

That's actually really nice, even though it was probably still a deal made cause they wanted to stockpile assets. But it's nice they gave Ingram the option to choose himself.
    Hard for me to believe but you never know.

Also GO PACK GO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every site I checked pre-game said the Eagles would struggle against the winless Lions. Eagles by 3 to 4, they said.

At the half...looking pretty promising for the Eagles. I want to say "about time they looked strong" but, again, winless Lions. Everyone should win a fight with a kobold.