Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Just did the math Captain overaged Boll Nye, and when you exclude OU and UT from the numbers, the Big 12 does worse in all but two years. Enjoy stanning for the Little 12 though

Sorry Crissi, I just can't respect someone new to the thread who's a OU fan with an outdated version of Bill Nye as their username when they are only capable of shitting on conferences outside of the Big 12 and SEC
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2021-10-29 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Just did the math Captain overaged Boll Nye, and when you exclude OU and UT from the numbers, the Big 12 does worse in all but two years. Enjoy stanning for the Little 12 though

Sorry Crissi, I just can't respect someone new to the thread who's a OU fan with an outdated version of Bill Nye as their username when they are only capable of shitting on conferences outside of the Big 12 and SEC
    "I edited the data set so my argument could be right" LOL really? What a joke that doesn't even deserve a response.

And my username is a Star Trek reference.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    "I edited the data set so my argument could be right" LOL really? What a joke that doesn't even deserve a response.

And my username is a Star Trek reference.
    The data set is for what's literally around the corner, nobody cares about the current conference alignment anymore- it was defenestrated by Sankey himself.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW, even the MAC is trying to poach the CUSA. We could be (or are) witnessing the death of a G5.

- - - Updated - - -

Also imagine being in a conference without a single Olympic cauldron at its stadiums, nevermind not having two

The data set is for what's literally around the corner, nobody cares about the current conference alignment anymore- it was defenestrated by Sankey himself.
    Do you remember when you quoted me incase I changed my argument? How cute, but you should have quoted yourself with how many times you try to move the goal posts, but I'll bite. Sorry if I don't take you at your word Mrs. "I did the math without showing my work" and considering your previous posts, I'd be a moron to assume you were right.

New Big 12 ranked teams: 5
    Pac 12: 1

Big 12 vs the PAC 12: 6-0

Also imagine being in a conference without a single Olympic cauldron at its stadiums, nevermind not having two
    Imagine being stuck up about your conference's superiority when you think quoting "Big 12 is the worst conference" is somehow supporting my argument of "PAC 12 is the worst conference"

- - - Updated - - -

Just did the math and the PAC12 is 4-5 against the Mountain West. Power 4 and Group of 7?? Or should we just give MWC the PAC12's Power 5 status?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Michigan got screwed on that fumble call that led to an endzone touchdown. Reversed on no video evidence, and then MI had to settle for a field goal.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you remember when you quoted me incase I changed my argument? How cute, but you should have quoted yourself with how many times you try to move the goal posts, but I'll bite. Sorry if I don't take you at your word Mrs. "I did the math without showing my work" and considering your previous posts, I'd be a moron to assume you were right.

New Big 12 ranked teams: 5
    Pac 12: 1

Big 12 vs the PAC 12: 6-0

Imagine being stuck up about your conference's superiority when you think quoting "Big 12 is the worst conference" is somehow supporting my argument of "PAC 12 is the worst conference"

- - - Updated - - -

Just did the math and the PAC12 is 4-5 against the Mountain West. Power 4 and Group of 7?? Or should we just give MWC the PAC12's Power 5 status?
    Power status traditionally belongs to conferences WITH power, unlike the upcoming little 12.
    When are you going to get that into the thick, bovine skull of yours?

And unlike the longhorns, I'm not sure why you have one to begin with

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-10-30 at 06:22 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is that just this year? Could you show your work a little?

Power status traditionally belongs to conferences WITH power, unlike the upcoming little 12.
    When are you going to get that into the thick, bovine skull of yours?

And unlike the longhorns, I'm not sure why you have one to begin with
    Not surprised you didn't show your "math". You can barely read, math is probably too hard for you. Oregon is ranked lower than the team they beat with the same record. Some "power" PAC12 has.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is that just this year? Could you show your work a little?
    Yes, that is this year.

OSU over Hawaii 1-0
    SDSU over Arizona 1-1
    Utah State over WSU 1-2
    Nevada over Cal 1-3
    SDSU over Utah 1-4
    ASU over UNLV 2-4
    UCLA over Hawaii 3-4
    Fresno over UCLA 3-5
    USC over San Jose 4-5

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2021-10-30 at 06:23 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cincinnati is really struggling against Tulane. Cin is ahead, and will win, but they should be miles ahead of Tulane by the 4th Quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that is this year.

OSU over Hawaii 1-0
    SDSU over Arizona 1-1
    Utah State over WSU 1-2
    Nevada over Cal 1-3
    SDSU over Utah 1-4
    ASU over UNLV 2-4
    UCLA over Hawaii 3-4
    Fresno over UCLA 3-5
    USC over San Jose 4-5
    The Pac12 has definitely had better years, that's for sure. I actually wonder about bringing those teams above into the Pac-12 fold.

Cincinnati is really struggling against Tulane. Cin is ahead, and will win, but they should be miles ahead of Tulane by the 4th Quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

The Pac12 has definitely had better years, that's for sure. I actually wonder about bringing those teams above into the Pac-12 fold.
    Cinci extended their lead, and likely will continue to do so but 14-12 is not a score you want to see going into halftime. This Texas/Baylor game has been really entertaining so far as well.

Despite the argument going on, I really don't believe Ohio State should be ranked ahead of Oregon.
    Last edited by Captain Proton; 2021-10-30 at 06:31 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cinci extended their lead, and likely will continue to do so but 14-12 is not a score you want to see going into halftime. This Texas/Baylor game has been really entertaining so far as well.

Despite the argument going on, I really don't believe Ohio State should be ranked ahead of Oregon.
    Agreed. I've been pushing to see Cinci in the CFP. 14-12 in the 3rd is not an argument in favor of that outcome.

I'm a lifetime and still huge Oregon fan, and OSU being ranked above us is both maddening and interesting. I mean, OSU has the "better loss" than Oregon. And frankly, we've been playing not as well as we should be. I hate to say it, but missing out on the CFP this year and hitting Michigan in the Rose Bowl would be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aidan Hutchinson is a MAN and Michigan offense looks like it's rounded a corner. Let's keep this up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Aidan Hutchinson is a MAN and Michigan offense looks like it's rounded a corner. Let's keep this up.
    MI defense seems to be collapsing a bit. The day MI puts it all together, they will be a force. Right now even though MI St is behind, they sure have momentum. A TD from MI in response would shut that down.

- - - Updated - - -

Wisconsin is crushing Iowa. The rest of the conferences are starting to chew themselves up.

Agreed. I've been pushing to see Cinci in the CFP. 14-12 in the 3rd is not an argument in favor of that outcome.

I'm a lifetime and still huge Oregon fan, and OSU being ranked above us is both maddening and interesting. I mean, OSU has the "better loss" than Oregon. And frankly, we've been playing not as well as we should be. I hate to say it, but missing out on the CFP this year and hitting Michigan in the Rose Bowl would be fun.
    I'm all for Cinci in the CFP, obviously not if its them over Oklahoma. 4 teams is just too few when you have so many teams.

If OSU can winout convincingly I could see OSU over Oregon because they have a really tough schedule ahead but as it stands? Oregon over OSU imo. If Michigan does winout we could also see an Oregon / OSU rematch in the Rose Bowl, right? Both of those matchups would be fun as much as it would suck to miss out on the CFP despite having 1 loss and winning your conference. This is why rooting for your conference matters because as the post season stands, winning a strong conference can be the difference of you getting into the playoffs.

Texas blowing another double digit lead.. what a game.

- - - Updated - - -

MI defense seems to be collapsing a bit. The day MI puts it all together, they will be a force. Right now even though MI St is behind, they sure have momentum. A TD from MI in response would shut that down.

- - - Updated - - -

Wisconsin is crushing Iowa. The rest of the conferences are starting to chew themselves up.
    And MSU ties it up.

Texas has a chance with a 2 minute drive and no timeouts to tie the game.
    Last edited by Captain Proton; 2021-10-30 at 07:15 PM. Reason: wording

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate life and i hate this team. Soft as baby shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for Cinci in the CFP, obviously not if its them over Oklahoma. 4 teams is just too few when you have so many teams.

If OSU can winout convincingly I could see OSU over Oregon because they have a really tough schedule ahead but as it stands? Oregon over OSU imo. If Michigan does winout we could also see an Oregon / OSU rematch in the Rose Bowl, right? Both of those matchups would be fun as much as it would suck to miss out on the CFP despite having 1 loss and winning your conference. This is why rooting for your conference matters because as the post season stands, winning a strong conference can be the difference of you getting into the playoffs.

Texas blowing another double digit lead.. what a game.
    And MSU ties it up.

Texas has a chance with a 2 minute drive and no timeouts to tie the game.
    Same here. OK seems like it's just waiting for the right time to lose, but damn if they don't hang on.

I'm comfortable with Oregon over OSU for now. The Rose Bowl matchup would be interesting. We owned them in that first game because they refused to change up their play structure. Not sure they will make that same mistake - but it would be an amazing game. So glad Oregon won that game, for a number of different reasons.

Agreed re rooting for your conference. Gotta show in the post-season.

TX.. @Crissi must be close to palpitations by now....

MI/MIst game is nuts - what a ride.

- - - Updated - - -

MI St's Walker is really making a case for the Heisman.

10+ Year Old Account
    you got that right. Not watching any more Texas games for the rest of the season

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan's pass defense is pretty good, but I can't really comment on their run defense since they didn't show up today.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fox finally switched to the Oregon game. Heard the announcer saying Oregon has the best win of the season so far. Interesting comment.

Oregon sure is playing well so far. And by that I mean dominating a team we should be dominating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to complain about the reviews, even though they played a major part in Michigan not putting the game away.

But, up 30-14 midway through the 3rd, offense clicking, defense clicking, you HAVE to put the game away at that point. Michigan didn't.

Same old story as previous years, when the pressure is on and Michigan needs an edge of any kind to turn the game, the team doesn;t show up, or shows up in a bad way.

That's on coaching, and Harbaugh might be having a better year and a more inspired team, but push comes to shove, the team still came up short.