7+ Year Old Account
    pretty zones, nice raids, cut content

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    worst expansion ever.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Good: World. Raids. Newness.
    Bad: Garrisons. Launch. Content.

I didn’t like garrisons or the severe lack of content outside of raids until Tanaan. However, I liked the world and story a lot. Just sad it was cut so short and will never be expanded on/returned to because of the reputation of the expansion. Of course we got Maghar orcs and presumably Yrel will come back, but I was hoping to explore more of Draenor… the ogre content and perhaps more. After all, the original trailer said “NEW WORLD”, which always made me dream bigger than what we got. I know Azeroth is core to WoW, but I liked the idea of a second planet to slowly expand on here and there.

Not good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    For non-raiders, there was literally NOTHING good about WoD.

Bad levelling zones, Bad Housing (Garrison), ShitYard, no Farahlon, No Ogre continent, Tanaan dropped as Starting Zone.

Everything was just somewhere between bad and horrible.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2021-10-31 at 05:05 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

What. A. Waste.

Draenor: the planet that circles itself.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Better
    Than
    BFA

Draenor? Awesome
    WoD expansion? pretty good except they fucked up thinking garrison is enough content outside of raids and dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much. unused. potential.

Fantastic zones & leveling

Missed opportunity, great trailer and prerelease event, lots of missleading from devs

Best WoW OST

Malach best wow track.

all the Draenai lore and tech was fantastic, all the iron horde stuff kind of ridiculous

the expansion? lost potential especially since they had an extra year from the end of Mists to finish it.

replaying it even 3 expansions later is still a nightmare

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Describe Warlords of Draenor with three words: Spikes, stone and savagery. Barbs, teeth and skulls. And cut content
    Unfortunately squandered potential.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Start was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Best WoW OST

Malach best wow track.
    I have never understood why that track is called Malach, especially considering the meaning of the word. Pretty sure it was simply "Auchindoun" on the official soundtracks, Malach seems to be a fan made name.
    But yes, it's one of the best imho, Draenor does associate with it too for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Draenei's ancestral home.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Good pvp loot

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Start was amazing.

I have never understood why that track is called Malach, especially considering the meaning of the word. Pretty sure it was simply "Auchindoun" on the official soundtracks, Malach seems to be a fan made name.
    But yes, it's one of the best imho, Draenor does associate with it too for me.
    Malach is the original blizzard name of that song. I remember reading that composer lost her child around the time she was working on that ost and that had something to do with the name of it, which means angel in hebrew or something. You can dig it up, it's not fan made name.

Ah I found it:
    A personal note from Eimear Noone (On Malach, Angel Messanger):

Dear Friends, Family and Worldwide Musical Family,

Thank you for your support in a project that means so much to Craig and I.

Through working on World of Warcraft under the nurturing stewardship of Russell Brower and my colleagues at Blizzard Entertainment, I was afforded an opportunity to honor our son Aaron Padraic through music.

In 2012 we lost our beautiful boy, two weeks before he was due to enter this magical world.

This piece from WoW: Warlords of Draenor features Aaron's theme and is influenced not just by the incredible artists at Blizzard, but also by Aaron's timeless Jewish heritage and the story of Masada. It is the epic adventure he might have had, told through a mother's lullaby.
    Last edited by melzas; 2021-10-31 at 09:00 PM.