Legion Timewalking Mage Tower.

I am trying to figure out how item level will scale with the Mage tower challenge. I completed both in Legion ilvl 900 Tank/DPS DH, but the thing is, will they scale to 900+ilvl or make it even harder?

The way i see it they will scale it somewhere betwen tomb and antorus ilvl
    Im more worried if the scaling will be proper and all classes can do it now ! since back then we had legendaries our artifacts etc,things that now we wont .

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Im more worried if the scaling will be proper and all classes can do it now ! since back then we had legendaries our artifacts etc,things that now we wont .
    Oof, hard to tell. Tomb/Antorus + AP would make this a cakewalk, but without AP, I guess they will probably increase ilevel to Mythic Antorus to even things out

if I don't get the original weapon transmog then I'm not interested

On the PTR you were scaled to level 45 at ilvl 50. Heart of Azeroth essences and Azerite Traits on Azerite gear from BFA are disabled, as are conduits, both Shadowlands and Legion legendaries, WoD pre-legendary ring procs are disabled etc etc.

You can use your artifact weapon, but it'll just be an ilvl 50 stat stick without traits active, so you're better off using different weapons with procs/sockets or better stats with enchants.

In other words, cheesing Mage Tower will be all about acquiring the best gear you can get at ilvl 50, and there's a number of ways one can go about that, but I'll leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by sunhawk spy View Post
    if I don't get the original weapon transmog then I'm not interested
    Prepare to not be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    Prepare to not be interested?
    we're already past that

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    all classes could always do that 0 if player behind those classes/spec was a good player

problem with mage tower was that 99 % of players needed to overgear it by 100 itlv to even complete it

so it will be complete s....show followed by milions nerfs now after relaunch

Unless you were a Hunter. The Hunter mage tower was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    I did all of them in legion and hunter wasn't one of the harder ones ( to me at least).

Though on ptr suv hunter is kinda funny. They lack any tools to bust out of icicles so they are stuck for about ten seconds since their aoe is now balanced around the shadow lands leggo.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    I did all of them in legion and hunter wasn't one of the harder ones ( to me at least).

Though on ptr suv hunter is kinda funny. They lack any tools to bust out of icicles so they are stuck for about ten seconds since their aoe is now balanced around the shadow lands leggo.
    However, it is still very challenging to play as the songs can vary in rhythm and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    Can confirm steamrolled through it while holding my kid with 1 arm lol