Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I don't disagree on that, but also on elements like Covenants and Conduit energy, Blizzard remained pretty relentless.

But let's also not disregard that Torghast in early Beta was a far cry from what has been actually delivered.
    So long as it gets worse blizzard will mess with it.

Quote Originally Posted by saeadeb View Post
    Yeah if you shit talk the game on your wow character/forum you'd be brain dead to think they'd pick you.
    This may come as a shock to you but there is some shit things in the game. Someone has to point those out as well. If you are gonna have a self congratulatory committee then fuck all will get changed.

Blizzard has been listening to hardcore raid players for so long, maybe it's time for a change?

Quote Originally Posted by Tealghara View Post
    Blizzard has been listening to hardcore raid players for so long, maybe it's time for a change?
    Where and when?

Can you name a single change in 12 years that accommodated hardcore raiders beyond mythic armor sets?

Cause we sure as fuck are not thrilled to do dailies for some bullshit power grind to keep little timmy satisfied with artificial progression.

All you can think besides raiding is dailies, how sad is that?

Everything in-game is about raiding, even casual playing is about raiding. Maybe casuals don't want to raid as the raiders do?

The community died when queuing for dungeons started. Adding different modes and raid sizes didn't help either. While having nothing for casual players to do outside of those raids. Dailies also required a lot of time for everyone and blizzard doesn't understand that its main player base all grew up and got jobs.

Cant wait to see how this will turn out
    Do you hear the voices too?

All you can think besides raiding is dailies, how sad is that?

Everything in-game is about raiding, even casual playing is about raiding. Maybe casuals don't want to raid as the raiders do?
    Then what do they want that isn't?

Only thing I hear the players your talking about bleat about is ways to get free mythic gear. If you don't want group content buy skyrim and stop trying to shit up mmos.

Is the council dynamic? I mean will they ask for a council for 9.2, then once 9.2 is out, a new one is created for whatever next they want feedback on?

Hopefully they manage to get in a little bit of everything not just the ppl living on forums with 30k + posts, not only rank 1 Arena players and not only mythic raiders.

So an ass kissing council? Gotcha.

The thing that differentiates the MMO genre from every other game is the economy. Crafting, and exchanging with players, have been overlooked since forever.

But thank you for proving my point, about how raiders can't understand anything else than their way of playing, how they lack imagination, and how contemptuous they can be.

So no, grouping isn't really my problem with the game right now. There are lots of ways to interact with other players, grouping to kill a giant thing is only one of them.
    Last edited by Tealghara; 2021-11-02 at 06:08 PM.

The thing that differentiates the MMO genre from every other game is the economy. Crafting, and exchanging with players, have been overlooked since forever.

But thank you for proving my point, about how raiders can't understand anything else than their way of playing, how they lack imagination, and how contemptuous they can be.

So no, grouping isn't really my problem with the game right now. There are lots of ways to interact with other players, grouping to kill a giant thing is only one of them.
    It's been overrun by bots and made pointless. Those names on the ah could literally be randomly generated and you would never notice.

Your world is so hallow and dead calling it a corpse seems to mild.
    Last edited by Postmasters; 2021-11-02 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Trying what? You think they SHOULD listen to streamers more? Because thats absolutely all this is - free publicity. It doesnt add ANYTHING to the game, and in absolutely no way does it indicate they would actually listen to the feedback. They do not lack feedback from the community now, and never have. They are presenting a solution to the problem of "we dont get enough feedback" but that simply is not a problem.
    No, not streames per se, but they can't make the game much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahah I love it. I have a wild idea. Mayhaps they could just do what caused them to get 13 million subs, and make a good game with good content. Oh well. They reap what they sow.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I imagine they want a way to eliminate the "FIRE HAZZIKOSTAS" crowd and the WOW SUCKS crowd and the rest of the 90% of feedback that is purely garbage.

It's not a terrible idea but Blizzard will have to commit to it. Other games have these and they are supposedly helpful. If all goes well, non-raiders and non M+ types will be able to be heard a little better. Again though, it's all up to Blizzard to decide what to do with it.
    EVE Online has the Council of Stellar Management, with the big difference being they are elected directly by the players every year. Overall they've been good for the game but they operate under NDA so are unable to share a lot of their discussions with the devs publicly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Welp. That kinda proves they're just looking for new influencers to groom into their yesmen and positive PR guys.
    well they have lost a lot of their top content creators. Outside of Taliesin and MrGM and I dont know many streamers or youtubers who continue doing WoW stuff since the allegations (at least more known ones). So they are gonna need people to hype up the game for them.

Basically every streamer/youtuber I used to watch has quit playing WoW this year... its bonkers.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-11-02 at 11:52 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Postmasters View Post
    It's been overrun by bots and made pointless. Those names on the ah could literally be randomly generated and you would never notice.

Your world is so hallow and dead calling it a corpse seems to mild.
    Yup, that's the n1 problem that needs to be solved.

Will straight white males be allowed to provide feedback? Asking for a few million friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Log Cabin View Post
    That is a positive thing though. If you are unable to defend your ideas in a public forum odds are they are terrible ideas. No hug boxes only debate.
    And that's where you are wrong.

With nearly every aged game there forms a community of people on the forums called "Angry Watchdogs" that want nothing to change, because they keep lying to themselves that the game is perfect, so any change would of course make it worse, and they are happy to explain that to everyone. So no matter how good your idea is, they will swarm your post and give it as much hate as they are allowed to give, so that nothing changes, and the disturbance to their false believes leaves the forum as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by twothe View Post
    And that's where you are wrong.

With nearly every aged game there forms a community of people on the forums called "Angry Watchdogs" that want nothing to change, because they keep lying to themselves that the game is perfect, so any change would of course make it worse, and they are happy to explain that to everyone. So no matter how good your idea is, they will swarm your post and give it as much hate as they are allowed to give, so that nothing changes, and the disturbance to their false believes leaves the forum as fast as possible.
    That is how things should work.. again it is harder to improve things then degrading them intentional or not. If you can not strike down their counter points then the crucible is functioning as intended.