View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Virginia Election?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Glenn Youngkin [R]

5 50.00%
  • Terry McAuliffe [D]

5 50.00%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    i cannot define what flatearth theory is either that doesnt mean i want it to be thought at schools
    CRT is a law school level course it's not taught at regular schools.

i cannot define what flatearth theory is either that doesnt mean i want it to be thought at schools
    ???? what a dog shit comparison lmao. yes, teaching history as it happened is the exact same as a conspiracy theory that whenever you ask someone about it you can count down the seconds it takes before they mention the Jeeeeeeews.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    CRT is a law school level course it's not taught at regular schools.
    also this, and EVEN IF IT WAS, so what? why is it so terrible that we teach how racism has shaped this country from it's inception? besides hurting your feelings?

If you're not knowledgeable enough to define what it is you have no business deciding it shouldn't be taught. Especially when the biggest problem with the theory is in the fucking name so you don't even have to be smart to know what it's about.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Honestly, McAullife was right at the end of the day. Parents have no business determining what the proper educational courses are for their children, they're not education experts. And as we're increasingly seeing, a lot of these people are gullible retards and absolutely shouldn't have any say in the education of children.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    McAuliffe is the governor if this was just "America's racist history." Youngkin is governor because the post-Floyd curriculum, taught at home because schools were closed, focused on undermining the race-blind ideals a la Kendi and DiAngelo. Well, that and schools stayed closed well beyond the vaccine and data on low transmission rates from kids.

But some people like telling themselves the children's story about "oh noes slavery is now taught right and parents got mad and rebelled."

Well, I'm perfectly happy seeing Dems flail and lose a second time in 2022. The absolute best way to do that is to call a bunch of liberal Biden voters that flipped GOP for Youngkin that they hate the proper teaching of history.

Code:
    WHITE WOMEN COLLEGE GRADS
    VA 2020: 58% Biden, 41% Trump
    VA 2021: 62% McAuliffe, 38% Youngkin

WHITE WOMEN NON-COLLEGE
    VA 2020: 56% Trump, 44% Biden
    VA 2021: 75% Youngkin, 25% McAuliffe
    Watch very smart people say a segment of Biden-voting college grads discovered, in just 12 months, that they actually hated the proper teaching of race and history.
    The absolute best way to do that is to call a bunch of liberal Biden voters that flipped GOP for Youngkin that they hate the proper teaching of history.
    This doesn't say that liberal Biden voters flipped to the GOP to vote for Youngkin. In fact it shows that white woman college grads actually voted for the Democrat candidate even more than they did Biden.

And you'd probably feel like an idiot if you voted for a guy who said he was going to remove/keep Flat Earth Theory out of the schools because children are being taught that the Earth is flat, only to find out that wasn't true and they were not being taught that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Honestly, McAullife was right at the end of the day. Parents have no business determining what the proper educational courses are for their children, they're not education experts. And as we're increasingly seeing, a lot of these people are gullible retards and absolutely shouldn't have any say in the education of children.
    Even if McAullife was right he probably shouldn't have said that. It's like when Romney did his whole 50% thing, he was technically right, but it pissed off a lot of people and made things personal for them making them more motivated to come out and vote against him. It's also like when Hillary called half of Trump supporters deplorable, she was probably right about that from what we saw during the Trump years, but again it made things personal and motivated them even more to vote against her. McAullife called out the parents and that made things personal for them so they were even more motivated to come out and vote against him. Politicians should really stop trying to call out voters directly, it just pisses them off.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    ???? what a dog shit comparison lmao. yes, teaching history as it happened is the exact same as a conspiracy theory that whenever you ask someone about it you can count down the seconds it takes before they mention the Jeeeeeeews.
    I mean wasnt common-core math devised by a jew with the intention of abolishing white privilege?

Also, from what ive heard about CRT is that it proposes that in every interaction/event where theres people of multiple races theres automatically presence of racism and all you do is looking at how it manifests.

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    I mean wasnt common-core math devised by a jew with the intention of abolishing white privilege?
    BARK BARK BARK

Quote Originally Posted by Demasiados View Post
    Also, from what ive heard about CRT is that it proposes that in every interaction/event where theres people of multiple races theres automatically presence of racism and all you do is how it manifests.
    So you've heard the fiction about what it is and believe it uncritically. One day Americans will engage their critical thinking skills.

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't start the CRT derail again. Stay on topic.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

So you've heard the fiction about what it is and believe it uncritically. One day Americans will engage their critical thinking skills.
    In a world where "colour-blindness" can be both racism and anti-racism i am not sure how to critically think this out.

"CRT RANT OFF"
    Last edited by Demasiados; 2021-11-03 at 07:04 PM.

I wonder if you would say the same thing if teachers thaught childeren that fascim is the best thing ever

I wonder if you would say the same thing if teachers thaught childeren that fascim is the best thing ever
    We gonna entertain any more personal fantasies here because the position you defend is nonsense?

Also, whatever happened to widespread voter fraud? I heard it was an issue everywhere but Republicans have been quiet about it this election.

Did it suddenly stop happening?

Or was it all just more lies that gullible folks believed because they were mad they lost and didn't get their way, abloobloo.

I'm fine, I'm just waiting for the people posting/shouting "Let's go Brandon" to explain it to me in their own words.
    It's exactly what you were told.

There was a Nascar event.
    Dude named "Brandon" won
    Crowd was chanting "Fuck Joe Biden"
    Reporter said she heard the crowd shouting "Let's go, Brandon"
    Republicans make a big deal about how she must have deliberately changed "Fuck Joe Biden" to "Let's go Brandon" as evidence of how the Mainstream Media is fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    It's exactly what you were told.

There was a Nascar event.
    Dude named "Brandon" won
    Crowd was chanting "Fuck Joe Biden"
    Reporter said she heard the crowd shouting "Let's go, Brandon"
    Republicans make a big deal about how she must have deliberately changed "Fuck Joe Biden" to "Let's go Brandon" as evidence of how the Mainstream Media is fake news.
    The interesting aspect of that whole thing is what would have happened if the reporter said "the crowd is saying fuck joe biden." The obvious answer is, it would get bleeped out, and they'd be outraged and start another conspiracy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The interesting aspect of that whole thing is what would have happened if the reporter said "the crowd is saying fuck joe biden." The obvious answer is, it would get bleeped out, and they'd be outraged and start another conspiracy about that.
    Or, if she didn't report on it at all...then they would just be "selectively covering the news" and "silencing the people"

Or if she said "the crowd is acting like a bunch of angry children" then they'd go off on another "deplorables" trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Or, if she didn't report on it at all...then they would just be "selectively covering the news" and "silencing the people"

Or if she said "the crowd is acting like a bunch of angry children" then they'd go off on another "deplorables" trip.
    Remember when they said they'd just shut up and go back to work if Trump lost? Those were the days, eh?

Now they drive around with Trump flags, still, plus "Fuck Joe Biden" flags as they go to primary school to pick up their children and get furious if you ask them to take down a flag featuring vulgarity when going to a primary school.

The biggest fuckin snowflakes who literally can't ever let anything go.

Remember when they said they'd just shut up and go back to work if Trump lost? Those were the days, eh?

Now they drive around with Trump flags, still, plus "Fuck Joe Biden" flags as they go to primary school to pick up their children and get furious if you ask them to take down a flag featuring vulgarity when going to a primary school.

The biggest fuckin snowflakes who literally can't ever let anything go.
    Yeah I remember four years of "Hillary lost, get over it"

We gonna entertain any more personal fantasies here because the position you defend is nonsense?
    I must have hallucinated all those teachers i met who where anti LGBT and are also holocaust deniers and they did teach this to their own students. Not every single teacher leans left you know.

Also, whatever happened to widespread voter fraud? I heard it was an issue everywhere but Republicans have been quiet about it this election.

Did it suddenly stop happening?

Or was it all just more lies that gullible folks believed because they were mad they lost and didn't get their way, abloobloo.
    That happend. Every single election in America should be considered fraudulent untill it mirrors the voting rules like that of denmark , netherlands or Germany.

I must have hallucinated all those teachers i met who where anti LGBT and are also holocaust deniers and they did teach this to their own students. Not every single teacher leans left you know.
    I see you struggle to differentiate between, "curriculum" and "teacher", which are two very different things.

Also, I totally believe you. 100% that this person exists. For realz.

That happend. Every single election in America should be considered fraudulent untill it mirrors the voting rules like that of denmark , netherlands or Germany.
    What happened? Widespread voter fraud? Why haven't we seen evidence of it yet? Why has every investigation and audit concluded that voter fraud was exceedingly rare, statistically insignificant, and that our elections are safe and secure?

Pony up, bro.