Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

The case for high end gear from WQ and Torghast

I can pay 150k once a week for a guaranteed piece of 252 loot from M+
    but getting a 252 piece of loot from World Quests or Torghast takes less skill and thus, is not deserving of the same reward?

Correct

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by b1gh3x View Post
    but getting a 252 piece of loot from World Quests or Torghast takes less skill and thus, is not deserving of the same reward?
    Only an ape would buy a boost though

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather world gear, with full upgrades, caps at end normal raid gear (excluding World Boss gear, which should be capped at max mid-end HC raid gear), and fully upgraded M+ gear should cap at end heroic raid gear, fully upgraded crafted gear should cap at end normal raid gear.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'll say it. I miss Titanforging.

What do you want to blizz do about that? If 1 player in M+ group did less than 10% of overall dmg = boosting that M+ run will be invalid with no loot?

Paying other players to play game for you is totaly different than doing a lolo world quest or thorgast run and geting bis gear..

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I’ll say it again. Thank you for removing titanforging.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    +1 me to buddy me too - and 90 % of players who left game .

No, keep supporting those tokens purchases.

Blizzard says thank you and come again.

You can farm gold from WQ and then buy gear from M+

What exactly is your point?

Should quest rewards give you mythic raid gear?
    Why though?

But yes, you are correct. I just don't understand the purpose of this thread, you are just stating the obvious truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes

/10 char

You don't need better gear to do WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Following that logic - why does Mythic drop the best gear? It's not like you'll need stronger gear for anything after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    I’ll say it again. Thank you for removing titanforging.
    titanforging is fine if it doesn't go higher than what you can normally acquire (252 currently).

i'd even say it's a good thing since it keeps people interested in easy content for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You can farm gold from WQ and then buy gear from M+

What exactly is your point?

Should quest rewards give you mythic raid gear?
    Why though?

But yes, you are correct. I just don't understand the purpose of this thread, you are just stating the obvious truth.
    You could progress through WQs, Thorgast, Daylies etc to get high end gear, but the progressions is slower, so you are mostly fullgeared at mid - end of the patch cycle.

I miss a part of the game where you can get gear outside of m+ and mythic raiding.

adding more paths, and yes solo paths to max ilvl gear would be one of the best improvements they could make to the game. Rather is through solo instances, crafting or WQs.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    no but you do need to entice people who only do solo content to stay subbed.

and the effort/reward ratio in korthia hasn't been particularly enticing i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    +1 me to buddy me too - and 90 % of players who left game .
    Titanforging was garbage. Lets add RNG on top of the RNG of already getting the piece of loot you want.

I used to disagree with this mindset but boosting has become such a nightmare I struggle to devise an argument that isn't simply cope hoping old wow come backs.

I want to see Badges of Justice with a weekly cap, obtainable through whatever content you enjoy doing. Raiders can get them from raids, M+ enjoyers from M+, PvPers from PvP, WQ folk from WQ, or any mixture of the bunch. Usable to get decent quality heroic loot from a vendor in slots where there's no crafted gear/special quest reward gear. Something like that would be rewarding for the casual crowd, while also giving raiders something to fill in the blanks with, while allowing them to skip WQs if they don't enjoy them.