Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    It won't, it just shows the hubris of Blizzard despite everything
    Yeah, the absolute hubris of putting patch 9.2 on the public test realm a weak after patch 9.1.5 launches.

They should like, totally wait three months to start testing because god forbid a public test "compete" with another game's launch.

You guys are beyond silly. You realize that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    From where I sit, it looks like SE delayed Endwalker to compete with Legion Timewalking.... Who is scared of whom?

I don't follow FF, but yes this sounds like a more accurate possibility than the other way around. Or maybe both, who cares? Play what you enjoy (not you specifically, everybody), I say.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    I'm sorry you're going through a rough time in your life that you think you need Blizzard, but they aren't helping you. They're only making your life worse. They lack any decent qualities worth defending and you shouldn't degrade yourself by trying to defend them.
    Actually, my life is really good right now, I got a new job in IT that increased my wage by 50% and reduce the amount of work I do by shit tons, i start going to the gym, got a new car, life is beautiful but thank you for caring, i don't get why people like you and the original guy i replay are here is WOW is such a big boogie man in your life, you sound like the stalker ex everyone hate, you don't like X move on, simple, as for me, my relationship with WoW is simple, if i don't like the era of wow im, i quit, did that tons of time since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by gosuabbbff View Post
    Another FFIV fanboi trying to force his game on blizz forums. Trust me, no one cares about your beloved game as much as you seem to think as the earnings call proved. Blizz even less. So much for the "exodus" lmao
    ROFLLLLL this makes me laugh. Do you think these tactics are new? Blizzard's been doing it for years.

And I don't even think it's a bad thing, but it's naïve to think otherwise

So PTR and all the datamining/news to take some of the spotlight away from Endwalker release?
    if you really think a PTR for a patch is enough to "take the spotlight from another games expansion launch" then you must really think that game fucking sucks.

What’s Endwalker?

Then why even bring it up in the first place? Why do you people feel the need to mention FFXIV in literally every single post about WoW?

That game is not new. It has been out for like 8 years now. I guarantee you the vast majority of players that have ever wanted to actually play Final Fantasy have already done so over the years, long before the so called "exodus" from all the twitch simps following their streamers around.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkeshall View Post
    What’s Endwalker?
    next expansion to Final Fantasy 14

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Actually, my life is really good right now, I got a new job in IT that increased my wage by 50% and reduce the amount of work I do by shit tons, i start going to the gym, got a new car, life is beautiful but thank you for caring, i don't get why people like you and the original guy i replay are here is WOW is such a big boogie man in your life, you sound like the stalker ex everyone hate, you don't like X move on, simple, as for me, my relationship with WoW is simple, if i don't like the era of wow im, i quit, did that tons of time since 2006
    The more you tell people that the more depressed you'll get when you have to go back to your real reality. Just be honest with yourself. You're not alone here. No need to pretend you're better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Why do you people feel the need to mention FFXIV in literally every single post about WoW?
    Maybe cause it's its biggest competitor and possibly has even more subs and players than WoW. Even WoW devs admit to playing it. They clearly don't play their own game anymore, that's for sure.

clearly they couldn't just reduce the bastion introduction quest line to 48 instead of changing the skip level requirement...

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Then why even bring it up in the first place? Why do you people feel the need to mention FFXIV in literally every single post about WoW?

That game is not new. It has been out for like 8 years now. I guarantee you the vast majority of players that have ever wanted to actually play Final Fantasy have already done so over the years, long before the so called "exodus" from all the twitch simps following their streamers around.
    Because I can? Why even reply when you know it's Blizzard standard practices to release products, make announcements etc along similar timelines of it's competition?

It's quite normal to initiate the development of the next patch after its successor has been released. For now, I think it's just a number, nothing else - until they begin the actual development.

So PTR and all the datamining/news to take some of the spotlight away from Endwalker release?
    Yes, Blizzard are the ones doing the datamining and infodumping on wowhead and on this site. Yes, Blizzard cant even put new content on PTR without ONE GAME having new content coming. Yes, FFXIV14 is apparently so dogshit a content patch scare the pants off both square enix and the playerbase. Yes, Blizzard only puts content on for PTR for months to compete with other MMOs.

/s

- - - Updated - - -

Because I can? Why even reply when you know it's Blizzard standard practices to release products, make announcements etc along similar timelines of it's competition?
    I understand what you mean. I always go to the Battlefield forums and complain when they decide to release a new game just about the same time as CoD launches! How dare they? Gets me so angry every time, and I dont even play Battlefield!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    I'm sorry you're going through a rough time in your life that you think you need Blizzard, but they aren't helping you. They're only making your life worse. They lack any decent qualities worth defending and you shouldn't degrade yourself by trying to defend them.
    Defend what? They finished 9.1.5, shipped it on live servers and now they move on to the next content patch. Whats the big deal? Are you shocked by this? Wouldnt it be only natural to put 9.2 on PTR after 9.1.5 was live? No? Whats next? Bitch and complain that a new xpac is coming? By the gods, imagine if the next xpac comes when FF14 has servers up. Imagine the horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    clearly they couldn't just reduce the bastion introduction quest line to 48 instead of changing the skip level requirement...
    Which would mean adjusting the Maldraxxus quest line, which would mean adjusting the Ardenweald quest line, which would mean adjusting the Revendreth quest line.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Which would mean adjusting the Maldraxxus quest line, which would mean adjusting the Ardenweald quest line, which would mean adjusting the Revendreth quest line.
    It would surely have killed them to edit 4 integers..

- - - Updated - - -

I mean your argument in this case is kinda silly. You'd have a point when it comes to SoM and it's rushed release date or the way they delayed the mage tower to december, but the PTR is just something that drops after the patch, as they need to keep going with their burning trashfire; one way or another.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Having 9.2 on the PTR ASAP will renew interest in the game i think. People like to "prepare" for the next patch, and having 9.2 on the horizon will jumpstart that movement.

Without it, playing in 9.1.5 is like being in limbo. SoD and korthia are already played out. The only thing to do right now is re-experience it on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Wow.

9.2 hitting PTR after 9.1.5 hit live servers?! WHO KNEW!

You dudes are completely whacky sometimes.
    WAit a fuckin minute. You're sitting there on your beanbag chair, drinking a glass of strawberry NesQuik telling us that numerically speaking, in regards to patches and such, that 9.2 comes AFTER 9.1.5. I don't know what sorcery this is, but rest assured that I've notified the constabulary.