Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Were it fresh Classic, sure. SoM with the gogogogogo mentality officially endorsed? No thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    What cash are they grabbing exactly? It's included in the WoW sub.

That said, this is what the community asked for. Some people are just never happy unless they're complaining. lol.
    Exactly, it's included in the sub. In order to play i need to sub so it is not free.

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Exactly, it's included in the sub. In order to play i need to sub so it is not free.
    Please no free, would make bot situation 100x worse than it already is.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    The make or break of it will be bot control and at least a minimal attempt against gold selling / buying. Those two things soured Classic really fast. Sure, it happened in orginal release as well but it wasn't 10k for 50 bucks and now a flask is 1000g on the AH levels of bullshit. Or 20 bots zooming around every black lotus spot pretty much in the wide open and nothing being done about it.
    When were flasks ever 1000g? lol.

Why should it be free?

And again, fresh Classic is what the community said it wanted. This is literally them giving the community what they wanted and you're still not happy.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Why should it be free?

And again, fresh Classic is what the community said it wanted. This is literally them giving the community what they wanted and you're still not happy.
    Wtf are you talking about? I don't care what the community want. I just said that in order for me to justify a new wow sub to play classic is that i expect to see new content and not just a shitty restart with minor changes. If the rest enjoy the same old content and want to pay a monthly sub for it then i wish them all the best and have a good time. Hence i consider it a cashgrab.
    Last edited by Soimu; 2021-11-10 at 04:54 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf are you talking about? I don't care what the community want. I just said that in order for me to justify a new wow sub to play classic is that i expect to see new content and not just a shitty restart with minor changes. If the rest enjoy the same old content and want to pay a monthly sub for it then i wish them all the best and have a good time.
    So you just hang out on the forums for games you don't even play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    I can't wait to create a fresh level 1 Cow Shaman and level up in a populated world on equal footing.
    I loved classic at launch too. The equal footing was great. What wasn't great was playing a spec that was fun but low damage in raids. The "equal footing" was gone. I was playing an inferior spec, and even if I minmaxed everything, a sloppy undergeared mage would always outperform me.

If they'd buff meme specs, I'd be super hyped. Without that...I'll stick to TBC where my spec is good.

Why should it be free?

Where bots were out of control with a fairly obvious exaggeration of the number. But I guess that gave the dodge needed?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where bots were out of control with a fairly obvious exaggeration of the number. But I guess that gave the dodge needed?
    What dodge? Obviously I want them to deal with bots. Will they? Probably not, I mean has there ever been a bot free period in WoW's entire history?

While I don't plan to play SoM serious (not enough changes), I'm tempted to play it for around 40 levels or so and just enjoy some world PvP while leveling, which to me is the best part of the game and on a fresh server is insanely fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    wut. troll :P Are you for real. Vanilla wow is the easiest raids in wows history, even average pugs could clear naxx.

Also its so much fun when you can only play 3 classes in the game...Warrior, mage or priest. Well few shamans/paladins, maybe 1 hunter etc.
    Just wait for BWL and Naxx release! Guiiiiild breakers

Also why even new server ? classic has so much content , its endless. Unlike retail were you can only do bg , arena , raids , mythic +, archiv,ents, transmog, etc

What dodge? Obviously I want them to deal with bots. Will they? Probably not, I mean has there ever been a bot free period in WoW's entire history?
    That was covered in the one you dodged as well.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was covered in the one you dodged as well.
    Nobody is dodging just by pointing out that your exaggeration about flask prices was extremely silly. It's best not to be dishonest when trying to get a point across.

This is just a cash grab and milking. If the new classic had better graphics new zones and improved questing then maybe i would be interested but as usual there is no new content and innovation at Blizzard anymore.
    So... basically retail. You basically want retail.

- - - Updated - - -

So you just hang out on the forums for games you don't even play?
    It's what all the cool kids do. Imagine if he put this much effort into curing diseases, or fixing the economy inequality, or stopping world hunger.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    So... basically retail. You basically want retail.
    Just my opinion but personally I liked the graphics the way they are but think it would be a really smart strategy to release new content for classic. From all of the people that played classic this last time around, it seems like most really aren't excited to get into it again simply because we all know what to expect and in most cases, they already did all of the things they wanted to the first time around.

I think what made classic so popular was the game play, the feel and the community. If they could release new content that held true to that stuff while making some reasonable improvements, I think SoM could even be bigger than it was last time. Obviously the chances of this ever happening are extremely low but there was so much unfinished content in classic that never saw the light of day, it would be really cool to see that stuff actually completed (and bringing on original devs to do so). Some new zones, new instances, and a new raid or two could lead to a lot of people coming back.

Just realized that normal EU ppl are sharing servers with ruskies & germans, what a fucking stupid idea this was, really killed my mood to try this.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Just realized that normal EU ppl are sharing servers with ruskies & germans, what a fucking stupid idea this was, really killed my mood to try this.
    I thought Russia had their own Seasonal realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I thought Russia had their own Seasonal realm?
    Well 1 pvp server, but not all prefer it over pve one. You can imagine what shitshow chat channels will be.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Implying other countrys are normal EU, nice try racist. Smells like someone who is french

Do we know what are gonna be the most popular realms?