So this obvious ban evader coulda been gone a day ago, if ya'll just did that solid I asked, and reported him, now he's past the 20 count post to the script, a former mod, a current mod, I hate this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leer View Post
    What specifics do you want exactly?

We have video of what happened... do you need exactly be specific.
    You're the one making wildly unsubstantiated claims and providing jack shit to back any of it up.

Try citing actual facts and evidence for once. Until you do, I'll keep pointing out that you're lying and making shit up. Because that's all you're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had burn injuries on his hand that could of only occured if he was reaching for the gun and withing inches of it...
    I'd like to introduce you to the concept of "defensive wounds".

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    So this obvious ban evader coulda been gone a day ago, if ya'll just did that solid I asked, and reported him, now he's past the 20 count post to the script, a former mod, a current mod, I hate this site.
    Seriously, I report new posters like that regularly. Including here. It's not a case of no reports being filed. Pretty much any new poster who's posting significantly in Gen-OT/Politics with a serious political bent and no posts outside those forums, since like 98% of the time, it's an evader.

the performance Rittenhouse did while up on the stand was....cringe, to put it mildly. like actually really forced, trying to get himself to cry but never did?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Could just as easily say he was there to shoot people who were "attacking" the building. After all, we have two dead bodies that indicate that this is a better descriptor of his plans than "guarding" anything.

As a "guard", he was the person who escalated the situation with his attack. As a "medic", he killed two and wounded a third.

I'd say he failed utterly at his self-professed "jobs".
    He escalated the attack how... by running away from everyone attacking him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Use of lethal force.

This shouldn't even need to be explained.

10+ Year Old Account
    By turning and executing an unarmed man.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, it's always convenient how the people repeating the extreme right winger talking points and de-facto defending them never seem to actually "know" who these people are.

https://apnews.com/article/death-of-...f9122c20b10e2c

He plead guilty to firing at the police station, actually. Federal riot charges.

Guess what?

He also traveled across state lines.

This is not the only example.
    Fair enough I am not all knowing.

Fair enough I am not all knowing.
    Sums this up quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Use of lethal force.

This shouldn't even need to be explained.
    As a last resort...you can't leave that part out. In order... he ran a block away and only fired when his assailant was 2-4 feet from him and lunging. This has been proven.
    When he was attacked with a weapon. This has been proven.

When an assistant raised a pistol at him. This has been proven.

Is there a single unreasonable use of lethal force here that a sane person can debate?

- - - Updated - - -

By turning and executing an unarmed man.
    Who was chasing him and diving for his weapon... don't leave that part out..

10+ Year Old Account
    As a last resort...you can't leave that part out. In order... he ran a block away and only fired when his assailant was 2-4 feet from him an lunging. This has been proven.
    Lulz. "Last resort". Rittenhouse turned and face Joseph pre-emptively. He was not "cornered". At that, point, when faced with an armed attacker, of course Joseph lunged at Rittenhouse's weapon. It's not like he lunged at his back with a knife. Rittenhouse escalated things when he turned and faced Joseph with the rifle in his hands. Also, lunging at the weapon is by far a more potentially defensive motion than lunging at the person wielding the weapon.

When he was already an active shooter.

Is there a single unreasonable use of lethal force here that a sane person can debate?
    Absolutely.

Who was chasing him and diving for his weapon... don't leave that part out..
    Asked and answered.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    AKA Kraken.
    Yup that's him.

Lulz. "Last resort". Rittenhouse turned and face Joseph pre-emptively. He was not "cornered". At that, point, when faced with an armed attacker, of course Joseph lunged at Rittenhouse's weapon. It's not like he lunged at his back with a knife. Rittenhouse escalated things when he turned and faced Joseph with the rifle in his hands. Also, lunging at the weapon is by far a more potentially defensive motion than lunging at the person wielding the weapon.

When he was already an active shooter.

Absolutely.

Asked and answered.
    There is both a video and a medical examiner that have proven what you are claiming didn't happen. We have direct footage of the shooting in the trial. It isnt the color one that went viral before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The only fire that we have evidence of actually being extinguished was someone else putting it out. Rittenhouse’s lawyers claim he put out another fire, but there’s no actual evidence he did. And since the person who we have video of putting out the fire was dressed like Rittenhouse…
    It was brought up by multiple witnesses both from the prosecution and the defense but yes there isn't video evidence of him directly helping with fires.

Sorry if it has already been linked, but did not see it. The HD drone footage in the first part of the clip.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is both a video and a medical examiner that have proven what you are claiming didn't happen.
    I'm not claiming anything that hasn't already been shown. Nice try.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Sorry if it has already been linked, but did not see it. The HD drone footage in the first part of the clip.

That isn't the HD version and the security camera gives a far better angle.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a last resort...you can't leave that part out.
    When it's a lie, like that is, I sure as hell can.

There was no "last resort", here.

In order... he ran a block away and only fired when his assailant was 2-4 feet from him and lunging. This has been proven.
    We have a word for people who shoot unarmed assailants before they've even been attacked.

That word is "murderer".

And this is you being a hypocrite.

By this argument, Rosenbaum was entitled to kill Rittenhouse in their confrontation, because Rittenhouse raised a rifle against Rosenbaum.

I don't agree with that argument, mind you, but if you're going to claim you do, I'm going to point out you're straight-up admitting Rittenhouse is a murderer and Rosenbaum was right to grab for the gun.

The only alternative is a dishonest double standard, where you know you're being an irrational hypocrite and are lying to defend this piece of shit.

Edit: Plus the footage above which shows Rosenbaum did not grab the weapon, and that particular line of defense has always been a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When it's a lie, like that is, I sure as hell can.

There was no "last resort", here.

We have a word for people who shoot unarmed assailants before they've even been attacked.

That word is "murderer".

And this is you being a hypocrite.

By this argument, Rosenbaum was entitled to kill Rittenhouse in their confrontation, because Rittenhouse raised a rifle against Rosenbaum.

I don't agree with that argument, mind you, but if you're going to claim you do, I'm going to point out you're straight-up admitting Rittenhouse is a murderer and Rosenbaum was right to grab for the gun.

The only alternative is a dishonest double standard, where you know you're being an irrational hypocrite and are lying to defend this piece of shit.

Edit: Plus the footage above which shows Rosenbaum did not grab the weapon, and that particular line of defense has always been a lie.
    He chased him for a block he wasn't being chased and they had burn marks from the weapon on the inside of his hand showing the impossibly of what your suggestioning alongside video evidence.

You can not chase down and attempt to disarm someone fleeing from you.. that is giving " shoot me n****, shoot me n**** Rosenbaum an insane benefit to the doubt as his intentions..

I know it's a struggle for you to grasp this but your not allowed to assault innocent people.

Why is it such a struggle for you to understand that someone fleeing and someone pursing someone isn't the same thing?