Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Shadowlands Patch 9.2 Developer Preview Video Coming This Thursday

Shadowlands Patch 9.2 Developer Preview Video Coming This Thursday
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Greetings, adventurers!

The next World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Content Update will be unveiled soon. Catch an exclusive glimpse at the latest chapter in the WoW saga this Thursday, November 11 at 10:00 a.m. PST, right here on worldofwarcraft.com and on YouTube. See you there!

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-11-11 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Nobody cares.
    And yet, you're still here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. We're pushing forward through the frozen waste!

15+ Year Old Account
    The hype depends on how far along they are. Still nice to get news but if we have to wait 6 months it will be bad. I hope the patch we just got took a while because most of the team was working on 9.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother playing the video; it's just the same screen for 15 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    New raid!!! ������

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great more First One moon runes. Thrilling...

There’s a lot riding on this patch, we need to hear something juicy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    There is nothing "riding" on this patch. If it's not good like 9.1 people will just come back for 9.3 or the next expansion. Mid expansion filler patch - I expect nothing exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    There is nothing "riding" on this patch. If it's not good like 9.1 people will just come back for 9.3 or the next expansion. Mid expansion filler patch - I expect nothing exciting.
    Titanforging returns.

I read this one book where the end of the book Sylvanas "targeted Stormwind". I don't remember much else, but it was supposed to be this clear target.

Concidering how little time we will be affected by Sylvanas going forward, this is the only shot of this Stormwind target remaining, meaning Sylvanas made the Jailor target Stormwind.

So I assume the 9.2 raid is Stormwind. Else I don't trust a WoW book again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Nothing is riding on the patch. Nobody really cares. New FF expansion comes out soon anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Thank you for speaking on behalf of everyone. There definitely can't be anything riding on this patch, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool! Looking forward to how this shakes out.

Absolutely excited to hear about 9.2, its content and maybe a planned release date (hoping for FEB'22. but that might be too optimistic).

Can't wait.

This will be great! New content is always welcomed. Im hoping for zones that doesnt look like the maw or korthia.. but I suppose its going to be something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Napee View Post
    Thank you for speaking on behalf of everyone. There definitely can't be anything riding on this patch, right?
    lol if anything others in this thread are speaking for others while the people making absolute statements that you seemed to ignore..... just shows how you're the one trying to impose your bias on others if you called this person out who is actually saying "eh it depends"

Anyone have any idea what any of those runes mean? What ANY of the things that show in that video mean? I have absolutely no clue what they could represent. I also haven't played through the SL stroyline past Maldraxxus... lol (so no spoilers... if possible).

"we just saw this movie called the eternals and it gave us some ideas to spin around the latest chapter of danuseurs fap fic"