Page 1 of 3
LastLast

9.2 sucks [spoilers]

I alpha tested the build and what Blizzard has done to the game it just terrible..

The raid will be under ICC with Azjol-Nerub/Jailer working together

There will be 2 Mythic Dungeons that will require you to get a key from a rep grind

There will be some Scarlet Onslaught Lore (1 of the Mythic dungeons)

The Daily hub zones will be mixed between ICC zone and new rehashed underground "the old kingdom" zone

All of this is still based on time-gating/grind which I thought Blizzard will walk away from..

Quote Originally Posted by rekless View Post
    All of this is still based on time-gating/grind which I thought Blizzard will walk away from..
    Amazing your close enough to Blizzard to alpha test things but not close enough to realize their modus operandi

15+ Year Old Account
    I alpha tested the build and what Blizzard has done to the game it just terrible..

There will be 2 Mythic Dungeons that will require you to get a key from a rep grind

The Daily hub zones will be mixed between ICC zone and new rehashed underground "the old kingdom" zone

If you're going to pretend to know what the next patch is, at least pick something that fits with the story so far. This shit is boring.

doesnt sound that bad, too bad its most likely bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    If you're going to pretend to know what the next patch is, at least pick something that fits with the story so far. This shit is boring.
    Then you won't like 9.2. Wait few hours and you'll see.

The jailer,Zovaal..the banished one like the one with literally all the power in the cosmos right now is gonna work with some low life buggy bois?

sure..atleast try to put some effort if you want to sound believable

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post
    The jailer,Zovaal..the banished one like the one with literally all the power in the cosmos right now is gonna work with some low life buggy bois?

I mean, someone's got to take care of all the bugs and spiders and he's the Janitor so...

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post

If you haven't noticed, he plans things ahead, I guess there will be a purpose to 'buggy bois'

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I mean, someone's got to take care of all the bugs and spiders and he's the Janitor so...

i guess,he's not doing a good job though the maw is full of bugs,spiders and rats.

Hmm. It's not totally crazy. Remember that one of Yogg-Saron's many names was The God of Death, so the Nerubians finding a new god of death isn't too wild. I'm not saying this leak is legit! I'm just saying the connection isn't beyond possibility.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only read: New stuff to do.
    Yay!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I guess
    you guess? i mean you played it so you should know, right?

5+ Year Old Account

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if we actually got this shit...

snip
    lol. thanks for the laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Once... twice... three times an Anub'arak boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account

Things that make me believe it is not true all of this, maybe some, but not all, are things like the missing location as we have been introduced to (Zereth Mortis), as well as keys for Mythic dungeons hidden behind rep grinds. And I'm hard to believe Scarlet Onslaught would be the faction name of the current Scarlet members (unless it is some story more about the original Onslaught back in Wrath).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Fake and bad.

The new 2 mythic dungeons will be Tazavesh.

And Jailer don't need help of AzjolNerub, he's like Titan+++ with all the sigils.

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's so bad it might actually be true

If you want to make stuff up, please atleast try to put some effort into it and not just write the first thing that comes to mind efter thinking for 5sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And here i thought all the time that he was the Jailor.

inb4 OP is correct.