Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope we see at least 1 of the Eternal One's die. Kyrestia should've died. We had no explanation on how she lived.
    I don't think Zovaal wants them dead; he's had chances and always lets them slip by. Indeed, have we ever really seen him even make an any attempts on any of their lives?
    I suspect he still seems them as 'family' and wants to prove he was right all along.
    TLDR It is hard to say 'told you so' to a dead sibling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    FF only has like, one proper furry race, though. They have people who are part lizards, people who are part cat, short people, tall people, tall buff people, bunny people, tall buff cat people, and average people.
    The Snake people in Vol'dun: *Sweats profusely*

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't think it's possible for levels of copium to get any higher than this. At this point it would make more logical sense to just say you love Sylvanas and will ignore the shitty lore that ruined her, rather than create fake reasons she did the right thing somehow.
    We'll see about that. Even Elune had Sylvanas' back, remember? When she didn't let Tyrande kill her? Elune is an official canon Sylvanas stan.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    The Snake people in Vol'dun: *Sweats profusely*
    Playable races.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Playable races.
    And you think they won't become playable?

It's a development update I'll bet they focus on how hard it is to update the backpack system for three hours.

Or maybe talk about how challenging the Covenant Races are to make as Allied Races despite the fact that they've done this two dozen times already.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    And you think they won't become playable?
    Before the Mechagnomes, I would've said something like, "There's no way they'll become playable. Their legs, necks, and heads make it impossible for normal gear to fit them." Now that we have Mechagnomes, who delete like half of the gear they're wearing, I would say there's a strong 'maybe'.

And also be sarcastic and say, "Currently playable races. "

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Okay guys, 1 hour to go!

Remember to keep your expectations in check.

- Probably no info about 10.0, since they specifically wrote we'd find out what's next for the Shadowlands in their announcement post.
    - It'll probably feel like pretty typical Shadowlands content, i.e. no major twists and turns in terms of lore or setting. Expect Zereth Mortis, Sylvanas, The Jailer, and so on.
    - None of the wilder speculation is likely to be true, like new classes and stuff. Just because we as a community are desperate for a shakeup, that doesn't mean it's realistically something Blizzard would do for 9.2.
    Geoff Keighley said there were a bunch of last minute game premieres that wanted to be included in Decembers Game Awards. Who wants to be they moved the 9th expansion teaser from Blizzconline up to The Game Awards?
    The last time they did a video like this was 8.3 so maybe Allied Races? Finally?

I'm expecting a brief tease about 10.0 at the end, not too differently from the tease about Argus at the end of the Patch 7.2 reveal.

Aside from that I'm not hyped about 9.2 itself but I am curious of the implications of this patch, depending on its theme and storyline.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Y'all think we'll hear some 9.2 music?

Y'all think we'll hear some 9.2 music?
    9.2 is going up on the PTR today or tomorrow, maybe monday, so, you won't have to wait long.

I'll be interested to see if they throw some curve balls our way.
    We weren't expecting nightborne/highmountain/LF draenei on 9.1.5 - which felt like a quick "good will" addition. I'd expect 9.2 to have some as well, just not sure what form they might take.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I'm expecting a brief tease about 10.0 at the end, not too differently from the tease about Argus at the end of the Patch 7.2 reveal.

Aside from that I'm not hyped about 9.2 itself but I am curious of the implications of this patch, depending on its theme and storyline.
    Why aren't you hyped? Didn't you spammed to entire forum with how Sylvanas will be dealt with in 9.1 and we never gonna see her again?

So you should actually be hyp- ... oh wait. You were totally wrong I forgot that part

Expansion announcement on the Game Awards could pretty much happen. Three weeks of 9.2 fuzz until we get the REALLY interesting info is ok.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Expansion announcement on the Game Awards could pretty much happen. Three weeks of 9.2 fuzz until we get the REALLY interesting info is ok.
    9.2 is really interesting tho ...I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    What tease about Argus? Argus appearing in the sky at the end of Tomb was a pretty big twist.

dumb question about the imminent 9.2 announcement, will the video be streamed live? or will the whole thing be uploaded at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Interesting! Could be true.

Don't expect 10.0, please. For your own sake.
    Not 10.0, a tease of it.

Which can be some kind of concept art (I pray they have that at least) or maybe a key word or a quote. Not too differently from that small tease with the Argus concept art.

That would definitely get the hype and speculation going for months, unlike 9.2 which is extremely predictable and is still Shadowlands in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What tease about Argus? Argus appearing in the sky at the end of Tomb was a pretty big twist.
    I'm not talking about that Did you not watch the Patch 7.2 reveal panel at Blizzcon?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Typically the expansion teaser always undercuts the last patch because it typically comes out BEFORE news of the last patch.