Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I think a nice set of manacles should complete her new ensemble.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think a nice set of manacles should complete her new ensemble.
    you wish. At the end of 9.2 you gonna kiss her feets for saving Anduin and us from the Jailer

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    you wish. At the end of 9.2 you gonna kiss her feets for saving Anduin and us from the Jailer
    Me personally? No, thank you. I would've preferred killing her in the SoD raid myself, but I've resigned myself to her getting a soft redemption arc due to having some aspect of her missing soul restored to her. I do appreciate she's had her equipment and weaponry taken away and is seemingly present solely as a source of information, though.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

We have to kill her... they can't possibly be stringing along a redemption story are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Log Cabin View Post
    We have to kill her... they can't possibly be stringing along a redemption story are they?
    Oh sweet innocence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Weird. Her head is still upon her shoulders
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Oh sweet innocence.
    I wanna believe things are not actively getting worse. I want to believe im biased from nostalgia and that things have not decayed to this point. Let me Boomer damn you!

I wanna believe things are not actively getting worse. I want to believe im biased from nostalgia and that things have not decayed to this point. Let me Boomer damn you!
    At this point, She's going to become High Queen of the Alliance.

They probably want to keep her alive to give Greymane a reason to side with Turalyon when they pull out the both 'sides are the same' light is evil expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    All Sylv is missing is a My Chemical Romance T-shirt and a Sony Walkman to complete the look.

There were people wishing for Sylv to get beheaded in this patch -- this is confirmation that there are punishments worse than death.
    Exactly, she looks like every chick I've seen at concerts in the early 2000s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if she actually lost some of her banshee powers.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Exactly, she looks like every chick I've seen at concerts in the early 2000s.
    Yo, I think that's this girl I dated back in high school. Looks just like her.

11/10 would redeem again.

Okay, but why is she even there? If she's not going to be fighting with us what is the reason to drag her along?

So, what weapon is Sylvie gonna use? Her banshee powers i'm guessing? Honestly, she could kill everyone in that room if she wanted to without her bow.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    they are straight up trying to get people pity on her with all this poor commoner clothes so they can redeemer her, lmao, Danuser you sly fox who do you think you are fooling? what is next? give her some sandals too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Okay, but why is she even there? If she's not going to be fighting with us what is the reason to drag her along?
    you don't understand, we need her, for ~~reasons~~

and its how she will be redeemed and became the next arbiter or some shit like that

Nice rags. Where's the ball and chain? Do I see blue eyes?

And Uther, the guy who launched an assault on heaven and killed thousands of Kyrian, is going to help her redeem herself!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, this is the 'Prisoner Bitch Queen' model I guess.
    Nah, its our Queen on vacation, just vibing with pests.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    She knows the Jailer's plans, and if she's (allowed to) have any sense, she won't tell them everything, because there's no way they aren't ready to lop her head off the second she's no longer of any use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Nah, its our Queen on vacation, just vibing with pests.
    Eh, she is a pest, still hoping to see redemption by sacrifice.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..