Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do not edit quotes to say something the person did not say, both of you

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    We've got a lame duck coach and not much fun at all since Burrow left.
    And yet you still almost beat Alabama and somehow kept them to 6 yards rushing.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I didn’t type that, but I too can play that game.
    The difference is I actually responded to the actual content of the quoted pre-edit post and you edited purely to be petty, so why are you deflecting and pointing fingers?
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2021-11-12 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    The difference is I actually responded to the actual content of the quoted pre-edit post and you edited purely to be petty, so why are you deflecting and pointing fingers?
    I wouldn't say that about Nebraska dipshit (go ahead infract me). I'm from the state. Even if they suck, I will still support them. Go play your childish games elsewhere.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I wouldn't say that about Nebraska dipshit (go ahead infract me). I'm from the state. Even if they suck, I will still support them. Go play your childish games elsewhere.
    I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with anything I said to you after you asked "how does being a Nebraska fan explain anything?"

I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with anything I said
    Don't quote me and then edit it, and try and make it look like I said shit that I didn't. Like this:

and kicked out of the AAU, and not relevant in football since like 2001 and-

5+ Year Old Account
    Don't quote me and then edit it, and try and make it look like I said shit that I didn't. Like this:
    You're still deflecting from
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia
    Because Nebraska's entire fanbase is infamous for having hot takes and bad opinions in general, and being unable to back their opinions with stats and facts
    And if anything, your behavior right now isn't just justifying that infamy, it's bringing it to new heights.

You're still deflecting from

And if anything, your behavior right now isn't just justifying that infamy, it's bringing it to new heights.
    You quoted me, edited what I said, then typed that to make it look like you were responding to something I didn’t say to begin with.

5+ Year Old Account
    You quoted me, edited what I said, then typed that to make it look like you were responding to something I didn’t say to begin with.
    If anything I responded to the original un-edited post my guy

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crissi; how's TCU doing?

If anything I responded to the original un-edited post my guy

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crissi; how's TCU doing?
    No you did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    TCU interviewed Deion Sanders, which would be hilarious. Still think he'd be better of staying where he is to uplift HBCUs. Still looking at Dykes, and theres talks aboiut wanting Napier

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were OU. But that explains your bad takes

- - - Updated - - -

At least you have muto and Pendulous!
    Speaking of, DC and offensive line coach gone. Expected a lot more from Dan Mullen.

5+ Year Old Account
    No you did not.
    I responded to your original question, and even that isn't good enough for you to give me a response, instead you'd prefer to deflect, namecall, and point fingers, so this conversation is over. @xskarma; you think Michigan will go to the CFP or a NY6?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    TCU interviewed Deion Sanders, which would be hilarious. Still think he'd be better of staying where he is to uplift HBCUs. Still looking at Dykes, and theres talks aboiut wanting Napier
    DYKES?! You're seriously thinking of hiring that guy who throws clipboards and headsets all the time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Speaking of, DC and offensive line coach gone. Expected a lot more from Dan Mullen.
    Excited for our home and home series next year and the year after?

I responded to your original question, and even that isn't good enough for you to give me a response, instead you'd prefer to deflect, namecall, and point fingers, so this conversation is over. @xskarma; you think Michigan will go to the CFP or a NY6?
    Once again, no you did not. Welcome to my ignore list, so I don’t have to see you edit more of what I will say in the future.

10+ Year Old Account

Excited for our home and home series next year and the year after?
    I'm excited that I can continue to focus attention on the NFL and much less on college football.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm excited that I can continue to focus attention on the NFL and much less on college football.
    Why would you ever do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Why would you ever do that?
    Maybe some people get a thrill hearing about fines for uniform violations.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    @xskarma; you think Michigan will go to the CFP or a NY6?
    I want them to show up against Penn State and Ohio State first. If they get through those games with their pride intact then sure, send them to a good bowl.

No way they make the CFP though. They'd have to go undefeated and I'm not trusting a Harbaugh team to do it unless they prove to me they can do it at least just ONCE that they don;t buckle in a big game when the pressure is on and they HAVE to win. The MSU loss was yet another notch on the wrong side of that equation.

I'm done giving Michigan the benefit of the doubt in Football.

Basketball though... Juwan Howard is like the opposite of Harbaugh. I'd trust him to take a no name squad and kick ass against higher rated competition any time.

5+ Year Old Account
    @cubby; Lloyd could win the Bednarik, Lombardi, Butkus, and LOTT Impact Trophy awards in the same season, and be a consensus all American, that's how good he is

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    @cubby; Lloyd could win the Bednarik, Lombardi, Butkus, and LOTT Impact Trophy awards in the same season, and be a consensus all American, that's how good he is
    It's interesting you just posted that. Lloyd's numbers are fantastic - I would love to see him win those awards, more joy for the Pac-12. Why it's interesting is because I just came across this article, entirely germane to our ongoing conversation re Lloyd and Thib.

Why The Best Pass Rusher In College Football Doesn’t Get Many Sacks
    Thibodeaux is tied for 116th among Football Bowl Subdivision players in sacks (4.0) and barely cracks the top 1,000 in tackles (28), long the antiquated barometers for defensive performance and well below the assumed stat line for an NFL team with high draft capital to spend. But context is key when appraising his 2021 performance.

An ankle sprain in the season opener cost Thibodeaux two-plus games, and he missed the first half of another due to a targeting penalty. In total, Thibodeaux has logged just 295 defensive snaps this season. There are 1,333 defenders at the FBS level who have accounted for more. The sophomore has played only 149 snaps in which he rushed the quarterback, which is tied for 377th nationally and ranks fourth on his own roster.

And yet, Thibodeaux is working on his third consecutive season in which he leads the Ducks in sacks and tackles for loss. He has accumulated 29 pressures, which is tied for 20th nationally, and has a defensive pressure rate of 19.5 percent, second-best in the country.1 It takes Thibodeaux an average of 2.49 seconds to pressure the QB, an improvement of 0.19 seconds from a season ago.

On a per-play basis, arguably no player wreaks more havoc on an offensive line than Thibodeaux.
    Interesting analysis - and really explains the disparity between numbers and draft potential. And yeah, Thib isn't going to win a single defensive award in college football. But the overall consensus is that he goes #1 in the draft.