Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Oh right, I totally forgot! They may have made someone Black Panther (if they were able to get more herb) during the time T'Challa wasn't there and even may have had another king or queen. It's not like they actually had reason to think T'Challa would come back. Shuri was counted as 'dusted' iirc in Endgame, so it can't have been her. But yea, they probably have everything already in place when T'Challa dies.
    I really wish we knew more about that 5 year period. I mean, losing 50% of the population like that is potentially nation-breaking. We know from F&WS that there was a lot of people moving around all over the world to keep things limping along. I'm betting some nations just collapsed or fractured. We know Wakanda survived and seems to be doing ok now...but those first couple years would have been hard everywhere.

I think it would be cool if they did like a Disney+ series that was kind of set up like World War Z (the book, not the movie) telling these kind of anecdotes of life after the Snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I really wish we knew more about that 5 year period. I mean, losing 50% of the population like that is potentially nation-breaking. We know from F&WS that there was a lot of people moving around all over the world to keep things limping along. I'm betting some nations just collapsed or fractured. We know Wakanda survived and seems to be doing ok now...but those first couple years would have been hard everywhere.

I think it would be cool if they did like a Disney+ series that was kind of set up like World War Z (the book, not the movie) telling these kind of anecdotes of life after the Snap.
    I would really like to see a series about that as well. They could make it a loosely connected story of different countries or even make several seasons, each of them dealing with a different country. I don't know about the latter though, that might take years and it's probably not very interesting anymore in a few years. Though I'd not be against a more long-running show like Agents of Shield either, they wouldn't have to make it all about the 5 years.
    Afair they were planning a Disney+ show about Wakanda, they could maybe have a season or at least a few episodes in the blip timeframe and show other countries too, that are being visited/watched by Wakandan agents.

I think you are looking at the narrative perspective about "Who should take the mantle?" but missing the commercial: this is Hollywood,this is Disney.

So I ask...can Letitia Wright pull the weight of the franchise? Can she be made the poster image? The answer is : yeah, I mean, they created a franchise out of an unknown actor called Chris Hemsworth and Letitia is 10x times mores popular now than he was before Thor but although the answer is yes...will they? Is Letitia Wright frontwoman material?

Because right now his character fill the funny innocent optimistic tech nerd that serves as a comic contrapoint to the seriousness and fatality of T'Challa ( "Heavy is the head that wears the crowns") so they have to radically alter the very essence of the character. Now, of course, they can do that, as I said before they can put her in the front row.

But we have another actress Lupita N'Dongo ,an oscar winning one, a fashion icon that is a superstar and that not a single executive in Hollywood doubts he can be the head of a franchise so if I had to bet right now, and I don't...but I will , I would say Lupita is gonna be the new Black Panther and Suri will keep in the role of the supersmart "woman in the chair".

The title of the Black Panther is not granted by a royal heritage nor it's actually the result of consuming the Heart-shaped herb: the title goes to anyone that gets the favor of Bast the Panther God, the Black Panther is the avatar of Bast.

Let's not forget: there was a Black Panther even before Wakanda was founded. There was a Black Panther even before the Vibranium metheorite mutated the surrounding flora and created the heart-shaped herb.

On top of it we have completely unrelated characters that has become the Black Panther ( or kind of ) like Kevin Cole , an american police officer , at the end the Vol3 ( a pity because they completely fucked the masterpiece that is the Vol3 with this twist...if you today know who is the Black Panther it's because this volumen resurrected the character in the early century).

Now,I know, this is comics not movies that's true but the latter always gets inpiration in the former. That and the fact that I see Lupita more suited to become the big head in the poster than Letitia makes me puts my ( imaginay) money on Nakia.
    Last edited by PrimiOne; 2021-11-09 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You think people on this website watched Midsommar? LOL.
    it's actually my favorite horror movie. one of the few films to have accurate tripping scenes too
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Henry Cavil could be playing Captain Britain

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAngel12 View Post
    Henry Cavil could be playing Captain Britain
    I can see that;

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Wasn't the plant that gave the power of the Black Panther completely destroyed (last one used to save T'Challa)? If so then I would have guessed the next BP would be more reliant on the tech aspects, so Shuri could certainly be a candidate for that.
    They could always find more. Maybe there were hidden stashes of the plant just in case the main batch was destroyed

Please dont fuck up the new season of the 90's X-men cartoon.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

7+ Year Old Account
    We got only logos from th disney+ marvel thing aparently, no teasers or trailers so far.

- A revival/continuation of X-Men: The Animated Series titled X-Men 97 is in the works at Disney+ for 2023 << pretty good
    - MoonKnight in 2022.
    - Shehulk in 2022
    - Ms Marvel
    - What if? season 2
    - Echo (Guess its from hawkeye)
    - Spiderman freshman year( The animated series follows Peter Parker on his way to becoming Spider-Man in the MCU)
    - I am groot, animated series following groot growing up
    - Ironheart
    - Agatha House of Darkness(just says will reveal more about the character)
    - Marvel Zombies (animated series, sounds meh to me)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    We got only logos from th disney+ marvel thing aparently, no teasers or trailers so far.

- A revival/continuation of X-Men: The Animated Series titled X-Men 97 is in the works at Disney+ for 2023 << pretty good
    - MoonKnight in 2022.
    - Shehulk in 2022
    - Ms Marvel
    - What if? season 2
    - Echo (Guess its from hawkeye)
    - Spiderman freshman year( The animated series follows Peter Parker on his way to becoming Spider-Man in the MCU)
    - I am groot, animated series following groot growing up
    - Ironheart
    - Agatha House of Darkness(just says will reveal more about the character)
    - Marvel Zombies (animated series, sounds meh to me)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEAgcYvX...jpg&name=small
    Still no ghost rider, a shame.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    or a punisher revival... though I have to admit I liked the character more in the second season of Daredevil then I did his own show.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    or a punisher revival... though I have to admit I liked the character more in the second season of Daredevil then I did his own show.
    The punisher had atleast got a good showing all ready, poor ghost rider only has those cage movies which were an abomination.

Though some punisher ghost rider cross overs would be a joy.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    neither blade or the werewolf one

The punisher had atleast got a good showing all ready, poor ghost rider only has those cage movies which were an abomination.

Though some punisher ghost rider cross overs would be a joy.
    we had Robbie Reyes show up in Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. and he was the best part of that season at least.

but it seems the actor's for both agree with you lol. a Thunderbolts TV show would be a barn burner.

Robbie Reyes was decent in Agents of Shield. Certainly better than GR1, GR2 but not GR3.

7+ Year Old Account
    we had Robbie Reyes show up in Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. and he was the best part of that season at least.

but it seems the actor's for both agree with you lol. a Thunderbolts TV show would be a barn burner.
    Robbie was nice and all but he can’t hold a candle to either blaze brother if you ask me.

It would likely never happen but getting a Danny show/movies with post rider Johnny as support and then leading into a midnight sons cross over with blade strange ect would be glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Robbie Reyes was decent in Agents of Shield. Certainly better than GR1, GR2 but not GR3.
    Ya best showing we have got as a rider but the poor blaze’s are still stuck with that trash we got with cage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    neither blade or the werewolf one
    Good point blade is still off the table to which sucks.

Robbie was nice and all but he can’t hold a candle to either blaze brother if you ask me.

It would likely never happen but getting a Danny show/movies with post rider Johnny as support and then leading into a midnight sons cross over with blade strange ect would be glorious.
    design wise I wholeheartedly agree. but I like Reyes more as a character *shrug* but I'm not opposed to focusing on Danny, hell have Nick Cage be there as Johnny again, couldn't hurt the comedic value.

7+ Year Old Account
    unpopular opinion, but i kinda liked the first ghost rider movie with cage

Good point blade is still off the table to which sucks.
    Blade was teased in one of the eternal post-credit scene with the blackknight, i assumed they would say something, unless they are planning go full movie with him and not a disney show

7+ Year Old Account
    design wise I wholeheartedly agree. but I like Reyes more as a character *shrug* but I'm not opposed to focusing on Danny.
    I’d agree Robbie tends to be better character wise then Johnny/Danny as they tend to lean towards being depressed or darker for one reason or another though I’d still put Danny ahead as his spirit of vengeance got a ton of development in his series becoming More human and questioning what his role really was.

The contrast between Danny’s life falling apart and him getting darker and more vengeance driven with the spirit being less single minded and more human was so great in his original series.

7+ Year Old Account
    we got teaser for moonkinght, and shit, looking good, we see him from behind maybe mercilessly punching someone

as well some minor small teaser for the other, we see old nicky fury, she hulk in a fancy dress coming out a car, moonknight again, what if season 2 and ms marvel