Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    I’d agree Robbie tends to be better character wise then Johnny/Danny as they tend to lean towards being depressed or darker for one reason or another though I’d still put Danny ahead as his spirit of vengeance got a ton of development in his series becoming More human and questioning what his role really was.

The contrast between Danny’s life falling apart and him getting darker and more vengeance driven with the spirit being less single minded and more human was so great in his original series.
    I agree it really set the standard for the Ghost Rider as a character that we really haven't seen since.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    unpopular opinion, but i kinda liked the first ghost rider movie with cage

Blade was teased in one of the eternal post-credit scene with the blackknight, i assumed they would say something, unless they are planning go full movie with him and not a disney show
    I remember seeing the first movie when I really only had a passing knowledge of comics and thinking “ghost rides looks so cool this is awesome” but after reading almost every ghost raiders series it’s hard not to look back at it and see it as a disservice. And the second one absolutely made my blood boil with how they misused blackout given how well he was in in the ketch series.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they wanted a blade movie instead of a show as a lot of people see him as one Note unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I agree it really set the standard for the Ghost Rider as a character that we really haven't seen since.
    Hell off the top of my head I’m having a hard time actually thinking of any post 1995 series showing where the rider actually got to be his own character and not just a “oh shit” button like He was in say world war hulk after Johnny passes out.

The closest that comes to mind is him and Johnny talking when they are going to become king of hell but even that was super short.

Robbie of course also had the whole evil uncle spirit thing but that really wasn’t that interesting and they took that away from him in the end.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Hell off the top of my head I’m having a hard time actually thinking of any post 1995 series showing where the rider actually got to be his own character and not just a “oh shit” button like He was in say world war hulk after Johnny passes out.

The closest that comes to mind is him and Johnny talking when they are going to become king of hell but even that was super short.

Robbie of course also had the whole evil uncle spirit thing but that really wasn’t that interesting and they took that away from him in the end.
    nope, NONE of the series I can think of even acknowledged them as a sperate being as far as I'm aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    we got teaser for moonkinght, and shit, looking good, we see him from behind maybe mercilessly punching someone
    Looks about as good as we could hope for. I'm more excited for this and She-Hulk than for any other Disney+ outing; they're both some of my favorite Marvel characters from recent years.

Fingers super crossed that She-Hulk is at least half a legal dramedy. It should be at least as much legal dramedy as Wandavision was sitcom (proportionally, not for the same purpose). Just using her as another big green punchy character, who admittedly looks better in a dress than Banner, is a giant fuckin' waste. Give me a legal dramedy with Walters stepping into Shulkie's big green pumps to boost her confidence in court, defending or prosecuting crimes by supers, and I'm 113% in.

it would be fun to see She-Hulk right out of the gate represent one of the big name super heroes in some rather minor civil suite, as a B plot.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, NONE of the series I can think of even acknowledged them as a sperate being as far as I'm aware.
    Ya and it’s a real shame as there is so much you can do with them being distinct entity’s even more so if they brought the 1995 persona back and he had a chance to interact with characters from the original series after they have had all this time to change like with the xmen strange blade ect.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be fun to see She-Hulk right out of the gate represent one of the big name super heroes in some rather minor civil suite, as a B plot.
    She-Hulk! In The City of New York vs. Strange, a dispute that Doctor Strange hasn't been paying the property taxes on the Sanctum Sanctorum, wherein Strange is trying to argue that the Sanctorum is actually built into a dimensional fold that was inserted between two otherwise neighbouring buildings, and thus he doesn't actually get servicing from the city nor is it technically on city property and thus he shouldn't have to pay.

Shulkie! In Harringtons et al vs Thor Odinson, a class action suit of bars throughout the USA who have all been frequented by Thor, who has engaged in mythically immense partying, and who's ducked out on every bill by leaving Asgardian coin which doesn't have any currency value in the USA. He owes somewhere north of $300,000, across hundreds of locations.

And so on.

unpopular opinion, but i kinda liked the first ghost rider movie with cage
    I didnt think Cage suited the role (Nate Fillion had the face for it imo)
    Still, Cage did the job with what little he had to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

Add a cameo by Matt Murdock and that would make it awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Add a cameo by Matt Murdock and that would make it awesome.
    if the rumors are true then I can see an entire season of them on opposite sides of a case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    She-Hulk! In The City of New York vs. Strange, a dispute that Doctor Strange hasn't been paying the property taxes on the Sanctum Sanctorum, wherein Strange is trying to argue that the Sanctorum is actually built into a dimensional fold that was inserted between two otherwise neighbouring buildings, and thus he doesn't actually get servicing from the city nor is it technically on city property and thus he shouldn't have to pay.

Shulkie! In Harringtons et al vs Thor Odinson, a class action suit of bars throughout the USA who have all been frequented by Thor, who has engaged in mythically immense partying, and who's ducked out on every bill by leaving Asgardian coin which doesn't have any currency value in the USA. He owes somewhere north of $300,000, across hundreds of locations.

And so on.
    if or when they introduce Dr. Doom they can have the plot where his son wants to flee to the US and she represents him.

Ghost Rider wss the only comic I ever had a paid subscription:

10+ Year Old Account
    Just take my money already and give me more Kathryn Hahn!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyAngel12 View Post
    Henry Cavil could be playing Captain Britain
    That's a rumour that's been floating around for a long time now. He's also been rumoured to play Hercules.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-11-12 at 08:40 PM.

if or when they introduce Dr. Doom they can have the plot where his son wants to flee to the US and she represents him.
    They need to introduce Hercules so she can represent him when he gets sued for beating up a bad guy too severely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Huh? Blade has been cast and is in active development.
    Off the table as in this round of releases not all together.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s a movie, not a Disney+ series. It’s Disney+ day so they’re announcing upcoming exclusives…
    I can't say I've heard any thing about blade so I really hadn't any reason to think it was afilm instead of a show.

last I heard was just this picture which is a mix of both.

In the first look at She-Hulk series the Hulk seems to have healed his arm. His arm wasn't damaged up to the throat anymore in Shang Chi (and the hand didn't look burned), now he seems completely healed, at least in Professor Hulk form. Nice.

Blade is literally being played by Mahershala Ali who is a huge name and a multi oscar winner.

Blade is definately an upcoming movie.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Blade is literally being played by Mahershala Ali who is a huge name and a multi oscar winner.

Blade is definately an upcoming movie.
    Ali was the best part of the first season of Luke Cage,his character getting killed off was bullshit of the highest order.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still no ghost rider, a shame.
    Ghost Rider has been very hit and miss. Nicolas Cage movies were not good but the guy who played him on AoS was quite good

- - - Updated - - -

We got only logos from th disney+ marvel thing aparently, no teasers or trailers so far.

- Marvel Zombies (animated series, sounds meh to me)
    I am honestly confused as to how they will do this. Especially after the What If episode; are they just going to flesh out the episode?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Ali was the best part of the first season of Luke Cage,his character getting killed off was bullshit of the highest order.
    I am really pumped for Blade. especially with Mahershala Ali, you are spot on he was fantastic in Luke Cage

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

I am honestly confused as to how they will do this. Especially after the What If episode; are they just going to flesh out the episode?
    Thing about having a multi-verse is they don't have to utilize the "What If..?" episode at all. They could do something more along the lines of the comic series. Just have it take place in a separate universe.