10+ Year Old Account

"Fel Werebear" Druid Form Reward from Legion Tmewalking Mage Tower

https://www.wowhead.com/news/fel-wer...e-tower-324195

So... I was under the impression there were no rewards from the Mage Tower, but seeing this makes me excited.

At least... excited for Druid players.

I think this form looks better than the "werebear" forms from Legion itself. Which is sad... because those appearances back then were marketed as get them while you can. Now all of these years later an opportunity is coming to get a brand new form that arguably is better looking.

Either way, hype!

Yeah, it kind of pisses me off. The very first pose makes it look like it’s going to have effects coming from the fel markings as well.
    So not only is it a reskin of something that we aren’t supposed to have accessible anymore, they are adding special affects on it that aren’t on the original ones.
    Don’t get me wrong, it’s a phenomenal looking appearance. It’s just that it was a limited time thing that Blizzard said would become inaccessible later. It seems like they are holding true to that about every MT skin except this one.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2021-11-09 at 12:43 PM.

It's a nice appearance an upgrade from what we have for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    It's a nice appearance an upgrade from what we have for sure.
    This.

/////

Unless this revamped mage tower is much harder than the original (which I doubt it will), original werebear form will be still more special as all things that are no longer obtainable.

Also it's a bit weird feral form didn't get the same treatment but whatever. I guess they decided feral reward wasn't that cool...

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    It's not that it isn't cool - disco cat is just still a cat

Werebear was radically different from any other bear form available
    are you saying it changes the concept too much?

It looks killer...but not worth coming back to the game with the state it's in. Maybe in 9.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzhenitsyn View Post
    It looks killer...but not worth coming back to the game with the state it's in. Maybe in 9.2.
    You wont be doing it in 9.2 sadly. Once this even ends, which is in two weeks, the next time we'll see it will be in circa 6 months or so.

Edit: actually nevermind that, 9.2 is probably going to last for a very long time, so you might actually get to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fartoo View Post
    You wont be doing it in 9.2 sadly. Once this even ends, which is in two weeks, the next time we'll see it will be in circa 6 months or so.

Edit: actually nevermind that, 9.2 is probably going to last for a very long time, so you might actually get to do it.
    Even if we're optimistic and assume 9.2 comes out in January, that'd be only 5 months in. It wouldn't even have to last exceptionally long for it to overlap.