Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I've used the Fantasia I got from completing the ARR MSQ way back when I first started playing to change up my main from a Miqo'te to an Au Ra. I think I like it.

I'm still newish, going through ARR still! Got so sidetracked by Triple Triad.

Thanks Val!
    Last edited by Poppen; 2021-08-18 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    I don't know why the image wouldn't just work on the page???
    You're not linking the image. You're linking to a page that displays the the image. Click on your link, and then right click the image and open it in a new tab. Then copy the link and paste it into the img brackets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    I want to make a Lalafel and turn him into a Dwarf:
    The dwarf getup is fun for the first 15 minutes, but then once you start doing anything that has a cutscene, you want to take your helmet off to see your facial animations, as Lalafell have the best facial animations in cutscenes out of all playable races. And the getup doesn't work without the helmet on, so you mind as well go for a different glamour.

My latest creation. I'm not thrilled with all the Midlander animations, but I love this look.

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Got Dark Knight to lvl 80 this morning, and it's been a journey.

10+ Year Old Account

GPose is a curse upon people like me. On some days I'll just be taking screenshots like a maniac, but god do I love it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Gpose shaders should be graphical options in the main game imo. I'd love to have my game look that realistic without having to use an injector or some other addition.

Just got my level 60 paladin quest done, and besides the wings being goofy as hell, maybe in part due to my hairstyle, but everyone knows its pompadour or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Hope this isn't a necro, but i always wanted to post here as soon as i start using gpose. Still far form perfect, but this is my lizard:

https://i.gyazo.com/78d0b69a1baa4923...2faed8640a.jpg
    great work on her aesthetics and design btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    great work on her aesthetics and design btw
    Thanks I might not be the most creative person out there, but i'm very keen on color combinations.

My Au Ra, little outdated as he's lvl 60 and is using lvl 60 Job Artifact for Glamour.

Lalafell, main job is Black Mage, but went Dark Knight for photo.

The Noctis Glamour and hair is so good IMO. Especially on a Lalafell.

My Hyur. Been a MNK main since ARR. But I've also use SAM, NIN, DRG, GNB, MCH and BLM.

Just wish there's more hairstyles for black characters. The afro in MGS is too comical for me. Dreadlocks, curls, fades, hell we don't even have complete bald. I would even take the same style I'm using rn, just without that side-cut designs. At least give us Barret's hairstyle from FF7 remake, FCOL!
    Allies Race Wishlist: ALLIANCE: Tuskarr and Vrykul HORDE: Gnoll and Mok'Nathal
    New Class Wishlist: Blademaster, Tinker, Necromancer, Bard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post
    My Hyur. Been a MNK main since ARR. But I've also use SAM, NIN, DRG, GNB, MCH and BLM.

Just wish there's more hairstyles for black characters. The afro in MGS is too comical for me. Dreadlocks, curls, fades, hell we don't even have complete bald. I would even take the same style I'm using rn, just without that side-cut designs. At least give us Barret's hairstyle from FF7 remake, FCOL!
    Actually, that was irking me a lot too. I use my reptile a lot for rp, but her hairstyle never fit the character - so i looked into modding, and finally i'm happy (also it doesn't clip ANYTHING):

Last edited by Pannonian; 2021-09-27 at 01:11 PM.

Got decked out for my date. :P

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

Gotta stick with the FFT theme.
    Last edited by xmirrors; 2021-10-29 at 06:45 PM.

Anyone have any luck with good highlander female faces? I love highlander on the whole but their female faces make me want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    Anyone have any luck with good highlander female faces? I love highlander on the whole but their female faces make me want to cry.
    So-so. Pictured are the first 3 faces because face 4 is a lost cause, IMO. I just did a quick pass over of each one and picked which facial options I personally thought were the most attractive and this was the result. Block #4 (pale redhead) is the same face as block #2 (directly above). I liked face #2 the most so it's the one I decided to tweak. I also never see it used by players, which is odd since I think it's the best one, but subjective tastes. :P

It's mostly just a matter of picking the basic face template you like the most and then messing around with the details to see if you can get it to look how you like.