15+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 houses and I agree, compensating the companies but not somehow freezing or delaying taxes while the TP was down is just stupid.

Just watched Asmon's 500 hour review on this game and all I have to say is.... yeeeesh.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Can you server transfer as many times as you want on this game or is there a cooldown for it?

How much does a server transfer cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Just watched Asmon's 500 hour review on this game and all I have to say is.... yeeeesh.
    Asmon shit on Season of Mastery for months now and guess what - yep, he's playing it right now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Asmon shit on Season of Mastery for months now and guess what - yep, he's playing it right now anyway.
    What does that have to do with anything?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

What does that have to do with anything?
    Didn't you talk about Asmon? And now you are unable to see the connection? Makes sense.

Didn't you talk about Asmon? And now you are unable to see the connection? Makes sense.
    No I mean the part where you said talking shit about something, the review wasn't a matter of opinions or "shit talking", it was just describing the game features and how it all works (or, should I say doesn't work). I think the best description of New World he said was that AGS built the most perfect immersive game world, and then populated it with the worst progression features and end game systems the MMO genre has ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning! New Day, New Dupes! Trading related dupes are back. I am legitimately confused how the economy in this game functions with at least one new dupe, duped items/gold being circulated, then either disappearing or remaining(?) every week.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Anyone that takes that ass clown seriously needs to be slapped back to reality.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Watching negative streamers as an actual gamer, is like watching 24/7 animal cruelty videos in the food industry before you eat a steak.

If you do it and you dont like the game anymore, guess what, its on you.
    -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Good morning! New Day, New Dupes! Trading related dupes are back. I am legitimately confused how the economy in this game functions with at least one new dupe, duped items/gold being circulated, then either disappearing or remaining(?) every week.
    New Week
    New Dupe
    New World
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You know nothing about Amazon Game Studios. This is their first game that was commercially released.
    Crucible was released. It was also un-released and put back into beta before ultimately being cancelled. New World is not the first commercial release but the second.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/30/2...entless-studio
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I did the same and watched it
    Is a pretty grim watch (>_<) Didnt know it was this bad

Maybe the PvP is the main focus and different?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I did the same and watched it
    Is a pretty grim watch (>_<) Didnt know it was this bad

Maybe the PvP is the main focus and different?
    You can't build an MMO around only PvP, have dogshit progression systems elsewhere, and be successful though. Look at every other time it has been done, all forgettable games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    All he was doing was listing facts about how the game mechanics work in New World, you wanna dispute them and lie or? It's not his fault that everything is a poorly conceived mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I got banned for nothing" complaints are BS 9/10 times but it seems like Anet used lag/poor connection to the game as part of its script to catch the current wave of exploits. Looks like quite a few people got banned for not having stable internet.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

You can't build an MMO around only PvP, have dogshit progression systems elsewhere, and be successful though. Look at every other time it has been done, all forgettable games.

- - - Updated - - -

All he was doing was listing facts about how the game mechanics work in New World, you wanna dispute them and lie or? It's not his fault that everything is a poorly conceived mess.
    Did I contradict what his facts were or was I calling him an ass clown hypocrite who no one should listen to?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I dont play, neither read up on it a lot, but basically if i recall its simple since its duping methods from 20 years ago, because thats how much they failed.

You trade the gold, you force your internet to lag and you get disconnected, because you were quicker than the server, you keep the gold, but the person you traded too gets it also.

So when you relog, the server reports that you have your gold, so does the guy you traded too.

Its literally a so old dupe way that you have to have 0 server knowledge and game knowledge to let it happen, and it happens because their substructure for a game of 2021 is wrong.

Thats why its a really important matter, cause its Amazon, and its a problem that is known/fixed 20 years ago.
    Back in the day with ultima online, thats basically how they did it.

In ultima online we had pack mules we could trade gold with, so we just traded gold with the pack mule, then teleported and unplugged the internet line. If you did it right the gold would be duped. If I remember right, you had to split the gold to get a new ID or something.

I don't see how New World economy is going to recover from the dupes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Thats some beefy patch notes, 1 week of PTR for all that scare me, but at the same time Im happy to see all that. The sky isnt blue yet of course, but its nice to see these updates

Crafting changes are pretty big.