SOC Investment Group wants Bobby to Resign

https://www.wowhead.com/news/soc-inv...-resign-324929

Lol I bet so much he just doesnt care.

Sad enough that wowhead locks the comments so far ...

Quote Originally Posted by AcidX View Post

Of course they would lock comments. Gotta protect daddy so that nothing bad is said about him, and it keeps all the WoW copium cash whales in the dark so that they could keep playing the game and spending the money on it.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

10+ Year Old Account

1.: Wrong section.
    2.: Would be great if Kotick got booted, but currently, there is a contract, and they'll most likely have to pay a lot to break it without the cooperation of the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Of course they would lock comments. Gotta protect daddy so that nothing bad is said about him, and it keeps all the WoW copium cash whales in the dark so that they could keep playing the game and spending the money on it.
    Their comment section isn't locked due to the company it is about, else they wouldn't have posted half of those articles that they have, it is locked because there are people who don't know how to either A: stay on topic, or B: act like a decent human being, some people at Blizzard might've failed it, doesn't mean we need more cavemen throwing a tantrum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If its the wrong section I am sorry and it can be moved (would be cool hehe)

10+ Year Old Account
    One could only dream. SOC certainly is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If its the wrong section I am sorry and it can be moved (would be cool hehe)
    It's all good. It can be confusing but this subforum is for World of Warcraft discussion, while Blizzard would lie under that, it isn't really about Azeroth and the other worlds, but the real world, and should be located in https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-By-California, or if you aren't fully sure, at least in, General Off-Topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Mods will close this because else the whole forum would be full of news of blizzard being blizzard.

And we can't give the still remaining players a bad conscience when they see this gigantic pile of shit blizzard ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶c̶̶u̶̶r̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶l̶̶y̶ has been for many years can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    Mods will close this because else the whole forum would be full of news of blizzard being blizzard.

And we can't give the still remaining players a bad conscience when they see this gigantic pile of shit blizzard ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶c̶̶u̶̶r̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶l̶̶y̶ has been for many years can we?
    Oh get off it.

Do you picket Nike stores about their child slaves?
    Or Apple?

You do not care. You just want to dump on Blizzard, as for some reason your youth has gone and you blame them that it's not 2008 still and you were raiding ICC without a care in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

They should lock the comments.This is a GAME forum. You can Greta Thunberg your heart out on 4chan or reddit.
    I honestly do not care what any of the leadership of a game company does. All that matters is the fun I have in the game.

And you do not care either, as you do not spend your time trolling Nike boards. Or Apple. Or any Fortune 500 company that has a lousy track record regarding exploitation of labour and mistreats women. Which is..drumroll..ALL OF THEM!

You just troll these boards. Go play a game you like. Or read a book, educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    Oh get off it.

Do you picket Nike stores about their child slaves?
    Or Apple?

You do not care. You just want to dump on Blizzard, as for some reason your youth has gone and you blame them that it's not 2008 still and you were raiding ICC without a care in the world.
    You absolutely have the vote as a consumer to not support bullshit with your money, especially for luxury goods and non essentials.
    Imagine how fast bobby would get retired and the leadership change drastically for the better if we as payers would just beat the addiction for a single quarter?

Or we just wait for the next pile of shit with a cadence of two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    You absolutely have the vote as a consumer to not support bullshit with your money, especially for luxury goods and non essentials.
    Imagine how fast bobby would get retired and the leadership change drastically for the better if we as payers would just beat the addiction for a single quarter?

Or we just wait for the next pile of shit with a cadence of two weeks.
    Resheph has a point to be fair. We all know what's going on is disgusting, but quitting/taking a break from the game is certainly easier during a bad expansion following on from another bad expansion - If this had happened during the games record growth in WotLK when people were enamoured by the game & its world, do you think we'd see people up in arms as much as they currently are?

(I'm not saying we shouldn't be up in arms FWIW - I'm just saying Resheph's point of turning a blind eye to things that convenience us is a valid one. We all do it as gamers on a daily basis).

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    snip
    You are entirely correct. There are so many companies doing as bad, or worse, yet people don't care. At all.

For example, next year's World Cup is getting hosted by Qatar (where 16 of the 22 FIFA executive members that were involved in the decision have since then been suspended, charged or in prison for corruption charges), a huge offender against human rights, where homosexuality is illegal (and punished with death in some cases) and where at least 6,500 (outdated numbers) migrant workers have died in the event's construction...

... does anyone care? Nop.

Every national team will participate (despite a couple of protests, yay), sponsors are lining up, and billions will watch it.

But hey, let's all focus all our energies and outrage at blizzard.

(And people should really take a big look at where their footwear and clothing comes from, and who makes them)
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2021-11-17 at 11:37 PM.

Yeah my bad, debating with addicts doesn't work, should have seen that coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is not the appropriate subforum for these discussions, please go here to post about and discuss the ABK legal issues and ongoing controversy. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead