Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Literally how and why?
    Got me, I've seen a few people talk about there's an NPC referring to Arbiter (spoiler).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Brb, I need to use the bathroom. Might be a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Thanks for the birthday build, Blizz. <3
    Sarcasm, or do you actually enjoy it? Also Happy Birthday.

I've never down the Kyrian campaign, but was Pelagos even developed enough as a character become Arbiter? Not that it will stop them if he isn't.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Listed as Arbieter in the files
    Maybe he's been the Arbiter this whole time but had his memory wiped? Idk would be dumb to ruin a great lgbt character like that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Apparently its Pelagos, according to people in chat.
    Pelegos? realy why him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, should we be worried about the inclusion of the 18th-anniversary achievement in the files? Does that mean no 9.2.5 before Next November?

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    I've never down the Kyrian campaign, but was Pelagos even developed enough as a character become Arbiter? Not that it will stop them if he isn't.
    I have also never done the Kyrian campaign and am very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Also, should we be worried about the inclusion of the 18th-anniversary achievement in the files? Does that mean no 9.2.5 before Next November?
    I doubt it. They probably just wanted to go ahead and put it in now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    I am also confused, did we miss some clues in the campaign?

Doomwalker which is new this year was added in October 2020

I wouldn't worry too much about that

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he's been the Arbiter this whole time but had his memory wiped? Idk would be dumb to ruin a great lgbt character like that.
    The arbiter was at least a construct at some point so it being Pelegos would be.................out of place and just makes me think of something I rather not think of.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The whole arbiter thing is super weird when we saw the sigil of the arbiter was Zovaals all along, like the consttuct was put there at some point I would say.

The question is realy, why was it put there? and do we realy need another?
    Looking at the crown it seems we do, but I hope they will explain what that sigil was all about, Zovaal became whole again and the arbiter literally dissolved afther losing it.

Maybe what we're looking at is an inverse Lich King situation. They need a host for the crown built with Zovaal's core or something, to act as the new arbiter body guiding souls and he volunteers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The whole arbiter thing is super weird when we saw the sigil of the arbiter was Zovaals all along, like the consttuct was put there at some point I would say.

The question is realy, why was it put there? and do we realy need another?
    Looking at the crown it seems we do, but I hope they will explain what that sigil was all about, Zovaal became whole again and the arbiter literally dissolved afther losing it.
    It needs to be there to guide the souls. We see what happens when there isn't one (what has been happening the entire expansion)--the souls just fall downwards into the Maw below. There has to be a thing that can god-view someone's life (lives?) in an instant and know exactly where they need to get sent to.

Presumably we just need someone to hold onto that capability, like the Lich King held onto controlling the scourge.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2021-11-19 at 01:41 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe what we're looking at is an inverse Lich King situation. They need a host for the crown built with Zovaal's core or something, to act as the new arbiter body guiding souls and he volunteers.

It needs to be there to guide the souls. We see what happens when there isn't one (what has been happening the entire expansion)--the souls just fall downwards into the Maw below.
    But how did they go straight to the maw? and not just to the others? Wasn't Zovaal doing something or Sylvanas? both are gone at the end in terms of power so what then? is the maw still evil?

I am questioning the need when the problems are gone and the sigil of the Arbiter was from Zovaal before..
    I am still thinking like.. why was Zovaal evil again?? oo right he tried to steal some secrets .. it's so vague.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-11-19 at 01:45 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    looks like the shadowlands is run by synths, god this is stupid.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    But how did they go straight to the maw? and not just to the others? Wasn't Zovaal doing something or Sylvanas? both are gone at the end in terms of power so what then? is the maw still evil?

I am questioning the need when the problems are gone.
    Because the Maw happens to be the drain. Souls that have no place and cannot be redeemed or find purpose fall into it. You might be able to put something else in that spot with something like the First One's afterlives forge, but then you'd still just be funneling all souls into a single realm. The issue is less the Maw part and more that there needs to be something/someone that can evaluate everyone's entire life and know what the best place for them is.

Zovaal attunes the Machine of Origination, empowering 3 pylons to radiate cosmic energy. All players within $s1 yards of the pylons are afflicted with $@spellname360425.
    pretty subtle description there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    pretty subtle description there
    Titans are children of the First Ones.

/tinfoilhat
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why would the area the First Ones used to make afterlives have the key to altering all of reality?
    Sounds like it's something that'd be stored elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Maw happens to be the drain. Souls that have no place and cannot be redeemed or find purpose fall into it. You might be able to put something else in that spot with something like the First One's afterlives forge, but then you'd still just be funneling all souls into a single realm. The issue is less the Maw part and more that there needs to be something/someone that can evaluate everyone's entire life and know what the best place for them is.
    Yea I figured, but I though there were some doings involved by the Jailer or Sylvanas, but I forgot about the whole red beam that hit the Arbiter.

I just hope we will get an awnser why Zovaal Sigil was put into the Arbiter. My first thoughts are: Arbiter was made in Zereth mortis, looking at the disign. She got placed there when Zovaal betrayed the Pantheon and put his sigil into a construct to keep it alive and him lost from power.

It still sounds stupid tho;p

I'm guessing those are the prototypes we'll be fighting in the raid