Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    Can't wait for Magni to intervene at the end of our fight with the Jailer (with his health at 10% or smth), transporting the Heart of Azeroth to us, so we could jump into the Azerite stream and blast the Jailer with the power beam (like N'Zoth, but with the beam being MASSIVELY bigger).

You can't say Danuser (or whoever from the current narration team) wouldn't do that.
    Or even more hilarious.. it will be exactly the same, including the uplifting dbz moment to finnish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    This is wild speculation

But does Zovaal dominate the entire Shadowlands? Or is he just making clones of everything possible?

Boss raid icons are up on MMO so don't have to spoiler tag

Proto Denathrius
    Proto Archon
    Proto Primus
    Proto Winter Queen
    I’m pretty sure they said in an interview that one boss in the raid was like a workshop where the First Ones prototyped stuff - these could just be proto eternal ones.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I’m pretty sure they said in an interview that one boss in the raid was like a workshop where the First Ones prototyped stuff - these could just be proto eternal ones.
    Yea, proto versions of the Pantheon will be a boss fight in the new raid. It was confirmed already and datamining is already happening for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm totally expecting Sylvanas to become the new arbiter because stevie needs his wife to be the megaredeemed protagonist of the story but that would still be better than this shit doing the rounds:

My god what a glorious shitshow this will be if any of this is true.

I want it to be true so badly.

I'm totally expecting Sylvanas to become the new arbiter because stevie needs his wife to be the megaredeemed protagonist of the story but that would still be better than this shit doing the rounds:

This literally sounds like the result of your kid holding her toys and you ask her what is she doing and she's going like "SHHHHH BOOMMM POWWWWWWW VROOOOOOOMMMMMM!"
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

WTF I made a joke 2 years or so ago that if they wanted to be ultra-cringey, they could make Sylvanas the Avatar of Azeroth.

That would be very grim. That said given how tone deaf some of the top brass at ActiBlizz seem to be nothing is entirely out of the question.

Returning to OT:
    After thinking some more about it and re-reading the interviews, as written out by Wowhead i get the impression we will pretty much start off or very early address the whole Sylvanas matter, where we go through key moments of the story within her perspective, where Uther would assist her in recontextualising the events retrospectively, which will give us(and some of the characters) basically the objective unequivical truth of her situation, with the added caveat of her being basically the only one, who could crack the key to countering Zovaal's mastered Domination magic and hopefully saving Anduin. With Tyrande still pissed, but at this point willing to admit that fate of the multiverse and protecting Azeroth herself takes precedence over their differences.

(There could be speculations made that Azeroth is kind of like the Soul King of Bleach, as the linchpin of the First One's balanced universe. It's not really supported by anything, but it could make sense, in a roundabout way)

img'leak'
    Are they* talking about :

Quote Originally Posted by EndofTime View Post
    • Zereth Mortis is not another plane or zone. It’s the innermost of Azeroth, her real heart. The heart chamber was just placed very far atop on what is hidden deep down.
    • The five Covenant sigils are needed to unlock Zereth Mortis where the Sepulcher lies. The Sepulcher is the real heart of Azeroth.
    • Zereth Mortis is a wordplay which translates to “mortal Azeroth”. As long as the sigils are not used, Azeroth cannot die.
    • Zovaal wants to kill Azeroth, which is an epitome of the “Realm of Life”. Everything thrives and blossoms on Azeroth. The Emerald Dream is just supporting this. Realm of Life is nothing else than Azeroth as it exists right now. It's not an own plane of existence like the Shadowlands.
    • Zovaal indeed was planning far along and make Sargeras stab the planet. Sargeras was never meant to kill Azeroth as that’s impossible until the five sigils unlock Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher. As soon as he used all five sigils, Zovaal plans to ram down the Sword of Sargeras to kill Azeroth.
    • To use the Sigils Zovaal has to insert them into five titan facilities that are spread around Azeroth.
    • The heroes of Azeroth and the Covenants return to Azeroth. A necropolis will be the new main hub, similar to the Vindicaar from Legion.
    • The last sigil, the Arbiter's sigil, needs to be used at Icecrown Citadel. That's where the last titan facility is hidden.
    I've had this pinned all week. Different details, but since they're* working from memory and some details -are- the same, I figured it was worth asking.

Interestingly, EndofTime posted that during the morning before the 9.2 reveal with Zovaal in front of Azerite

*Edit: Pardon me I misread, I see now you're just sharing it from elsewhere.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-11-19 at 02:54 AM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why am i not surprised blizzard elevates the token trans character in a pathetic attempt to appear "woke"

Pelagos couldn't even become an ascended, and now you're telling me he gets to become the fucking arbiter of the entire WoW universe? Literal bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Why am i not surprised blizzard elevates the token trans character in a pathetic attempt to appear "woke"

Pelagos couldn't even become an ascended, and now you're telling me he gets to become the fucking arbiter of the entire WoW universe? Literal bullshit
    Top tier writing at it's finest. And it gets even better!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEhKbgOX...png&name=small
    I wonder who'll put it on?! It's almost if you can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post

Hahahahaha exactly my thoughts.

It wouldn't surprise me if gay-animal-couple becomes his "right and left hand-helpers" xD

- - - Updated - - -

Top tier writing at it's finest. And it gets even better!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FEhKbgOX...png&name=small
    I wonder who'll put it on?! It's almost if you can't get it wrong.

"IGC" means ingame cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Hahahahaha exactly my thoughts.

It wouldn't surprise me if gay-animal-couple becomes his "right and left hand-helpers" xD

- - - Updated - - -

"IGC" means ingame cinematic?
    mhmm. you are correct

7+ Year Old Account
    Pelagos is the new Arbiter.

A guy who couldn't even get wings
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Pelagos is the new Arbiter.

A guy who couldn't even get wings
    Technically.... it's a girl.
    But lets put that at side now....

(lore wise) decision they made is........ beyond retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Technically.... it's a girl.
    But lets put that at side now....

(lore wise) decision they made is........ beyond retarded.
    I'm ngl, after all the shit we speculated with Sylvanas and whatnot, and after Palegos' arc of letting go, etc, I'm actually more than happy about this.

- - - Updated - - -

The dude's innocent and selfless enough to not suffer the doubts of being an Arbiter either, unlike someone else *looks at Zovaal*. You thought I was gonna say Sylvanas? I only talk about ARBITER'S here, not bipolar undead E-Girls with delusions of wanting to be "free" from shit VIA genocide.

Considering Danuser's past narrative choices, FAR from the worst he could've done.

- - - Updated - - -

9.1: "I will never serve".
    9.2: *agrees to basically erase her personality and start SERVING as a soul of the planet for decades or even longer*

They can make it work, but it would still be hilariously ironic.

So... in other words they could have replaced the Arbiter years ago, with some random chump, when it originally broke saving countless souls from going into the Maw, which would have prevented the whole drought and Maw situation?

You can't make this shit up
    Last edited by sighy; 2021-11-19 at 04:39 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    So... in other words they could have replaced the Arbiter years ago, with some random chump, when it originally broke saving countless souls from going into the Maw, which would have prevented the whole drought and Maw situation?

You can't make this shit up
    If its true its pretty clear the dev team is scared shitless atm and letting c squad do what ever the fuck they want. This is as fucking dumb as if in BFA Zappyboy had become high king of the Horde and Alliance or in BC a Sporeling became ruler of Outlands.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    If its true its pretty clear the dev team is scared shitless atm and letting c squad do what ever the fuck they want. This is as fucking dumb as if in BFA Zappyboy had become high king of the Horde and Alliance or in BC a Sporeling became ruler of Outlands.
    His purpose is to literally sacrifice himself to become a robot. Not sure that's on the same level as...oh idk...everything else.