Poll: Worth It or Not ?

7+ Year Old Account

Question Black Friday Sales Worth It ?

I have two accounts for WoW one EU fully upgraded and one US up to Battle for Azeroth and so with the Black Friday Sales I was thinking of buying Shadowlands for my US account given the massive % off that's happening.

But what I wanted to know is that is it worth it buying it with 49% off and what's the likelihood of another sale coming somewhat soon with a larger % off than this one ?

I ask the second part of that question because I have a very vague recollection of a 70% off sale done by Blizzard but I have no idea what it was for or when it was.

Do you think you'll get $20/25 worth of enjoyment out of upgrading your second account to SL? If so, it's worth it. If not, it isn't.

Hard to predict when Blizzard will have sales for this kind of stuff. Black Friday sales are usually some of the better time-sensitive discounts so I'd say go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    I have two accounts for WoW one EU fully upgraded and one US up to Battle for Azeroth and so with the Black Friday Sales I was thinking of buying Shadowlands for my US account given the massive % off that's happening.

But what I wanted to know is that is it worth it buying it with 49% off and what's the likelihood of another sale coming somewhat soon with a larger % off than this one ?

I ask the second part of that question because I have a very vague recollection of a 70% off sale done by Blizzard but I have no idea what it was for or when it was.
    You haven't even played it since BFA so why start now. NA is literally dead. You'll play for a week then quit and realize you wasted your money.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing it right now actually doing Loremaster since I just finished Pandaria Loremaster the other day and I have played BfA I just haven't done it on my US account.

On my EU account I've played every expansion so far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If your enjoying the game it's worth it, if not then skip the sale.

I am buying the celestial pack, nice offer. To be used for my 3 hours per week doing arenas.

Worth it anyway!

If you want to sure, but I wouldn’t. WoW just doesn’t seem enjoyable at the moment. I haven’t played since July, and I don’t feel like I’m missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If you want to sure, but I wouldn’t. WoW just doesn’t seem enjoyable at the moment. I haven’t played since July, and I don’t feel like I’m missing much.
    Have you tried WoW Classic Som or Classic TBC?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    You haven't even played it since BFA so why start now. NA is literally dead. You'll play for a week then quit and realize you wasted your money.
    Or well.. maybe op would have given those bucks to something else instead that week to enjoy. It realy doesnt matter if you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post

Just like most answers to questions on MMO-champion, they do not matter. In the end, it is only you who can decide if the investment is worth it, or not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A sale on character services would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutilk View Post
    Have you tried WoW Classic Som or Classic TBC?
    Yes I played WoW Classic until I hit 50 and then got bored, because my friends stopped playing it. It was fun, and I definitely enjoyed it more than retail, because it felt more like an MMO, and how WoW should be.