Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    M+ mount datamined:

Looks pretty sick. This should've been the S1 mount doe.
    It looks great, but I was hoping for that cyan tint, which never came to be. Now I think the cyan tint will be lost in the data files for good...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    And the Mail set is horrendous like always.
    Indeed, i felt every shaman and hunter cringe in unison when i saw that one.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Indeed, i felt every shaman and hunter cringe in unison when i saw that one.
    Surprised you can feel it given that is the baseline feeling surrounding sets.
    It isnt often that a Mail set is fully great, even more so when it's a shared Mail set meant to cater to both Hunters and Shamans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    It looks great, but I was hoping for that cyan tint, which never came to be. Now I think the cyan tint will be lost in the data files for good...

[IMG]
    Could end up as a new mount collection reward, they do tend to get the more esoteric recolors like Frostbound Infernal and such.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    That's another question: How did the Jailer Capture the Primus if the Jailer couldn't leave the maw & the Primus had no reason to be in the Maw? He wasn't captured & brought into the maw because the Primus can destroy a legion of Mawsworn by snapping his fingers.

This story has a lot of holes.
    How about the "many threads of one rope"? If Varian, for instance, was killed in our world by Fel magic, his soul was undone, it didn't go to the Shadowlands. But how about the Varian "threads" from other dimensions or alternate realities? Sure some of them should be in the Shadowlands?

Same goes for Sylvanas. She's "our" Syvlanas, but she isn't dead dead, are there other Sylvanases at the moment in Shadowlands, that have died already in their worlds?

What about Bolvar? Anduin? When another Anduin dies, does he just join the already dominated Anduin?

The entire story of the expansion is a hole. Shithole, to be exact.

Aww really? It at least had the dark-caster cultist look. Hope they are spared the coif..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Aww really? It at least had the dark-caster cultist look. Hope they are spared the coif..
    I imagine they'll probably just smooth out the edges to make it seem less pointy. Maybe change the mask a bit.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    What if they just wear it backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Torghast is an excellent example of this. On paper, it should have been the most well-received content in the past decade.

Personally, I don't see this. In all its various iterations before and after it was released it never appealed to me. It wasn't something I was looking for in WoW.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Entire cinema was crying out of laughter during that scene
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

It would be kinda funny if Jenny made it.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Personally, I don't see this. In all its various iterations before and after it was released it never appealed to me. It wasn't something I was looking for in WoW.
    And that's fine! Not all content needs to be for everyone. Why should they strongarm you into doing it for legendaries if you aren't interested in the concept at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    How about the "many threads of one rope"? If Varian, for instance, was killed in our world by Fel magic, his soul was undone, it didn't go to the Shadowlands. But how about the Varian "threads" from other dimensions or alternate realities? Sure some of them should be in the Shadowlands?

Same goes for Sylvanas. She's "our" Syvlanas, but she isn't dead dead, are there other Sylvanases at the moment in Shadowlands, that have died already in their worlds?

What about Bolvar? Anduin? When another Anduin dies, does he just join the already dominated Anduin?

The entire story of the expansion is a hole. Shithole, to be exact.
    Bolvar's soul is intact Sylvanas's and Uther isn't. You aren't paying attention. You can't just scream "THIS EXPANSION LORE IS SHIT" and somehow think you are giving this thread revelations. That rope analogy was pointing out there's multiple versions of these characters but that doesn't mean we see them, but if you want to ignore that, thats fine but its not hard.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-11-19 at 08:21 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    And that's fine! Not all content needs to be for everyone. Why should they strongarm you into doing it for legendaries if you aren't interested in the concept at all?
    Why? Because they didn't want me as a customer, obviously.

I want to thank them for getting me to quit and uninstall before the harassment shit hit the fan. Very kind of them.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That Broker transmog set looks great. Far better than the normal tier sets, in my opinion, thought the Mythic tier sets do seem to look pretty decent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Bolvar's soul is intact Sylvanas's and Uther isn't. You aren't paying attention. You can't just scream "THIS EXPANSION LORE IS SHIT" and somehow think you are giving this thread revelations. That rope analogy was pointing out there's multiple versions of these characters but that doesn't mean we see them, but if you want to ignore that, thats fine but its not hard.
    That doesn't explain anything about what he's mentioning. He's talking about how there are multiple universes, with multiple versions of the same people, and they are each "many threads of one rope" in terms of their soul. If that's the case, why aren't we seeing others from other universes?

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Why? Because they didn't want me as a customer, obviously.

I want to thank them for getting me to quit and uninstall before the harassment shit hit the fan. Very kind of them.
    Prime example of the point I was trying to make right here.

In isolation, the individual features of WoW are fantastic. It's how they come together that is problematic. They don't want to see that person that raid logs for 2 hours a week, though, even if they're paying their subscription and buying all the store mounts. They're trying to inflate that "player engagement" metric with manipulative design to keep people logged in and busy, so people are simply disengaging altogether.

Our world's Sylvanas and Utrer's are not. If their "countless" other souls are perfectly intact, for instance, why is their "rope" damaged only by one single "thread"? Also, you very conveniently didn't answer about Varian and Anduin. Seems like you are the one not paying attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't explain anything about what he's mentioning. He's talking about how there are multiple universes, with multiple versions of the same people, and they are each "many threads of one rope" in terms of their soul. If that's the case, why aren't we seeing others from other universes?
    Because Blizzard isn't going to go out of there way to show every single known character thats dead in the Shadowlands. They don't need to.

Our world's Sylvanas and Utrer's are not. If their "countless" other souls are perfectly intact, for instance, why is their "rope" damaged only by one single "thread"? Also, you very conveniently didn't answer about Varian and Anduin. Seems like you are the one not paying attention.
    I didn't answer about Varian because I have no way of knowing if his soul is gone forever and it wouldn't be the first time a dead character pops up again. Anduin is just currently being dominated, not damaged or anything of the sort. I think you are confusing the rope analogy and really overthinking it. Assuming some dev actually mentioned it.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-11-19 at 08:28 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Because Blizzard isn't going to go out of there way to show every single known character thats dead in the Shadowlands. They don't need to.

I didn't answer about Varian because I have no way of knowing if his soul is gone forever and it wouldn't be the first time a dead character pops up again. Anduin is just currently being dominated, not damaged or anything of the sort.
    "Blizzard don't need to justify their shit writing and I'll take just about ANYTHING they throw at me". Glad we sorted that out.

I didn't answer about Varian because I have no way of knowing if his soul is gone forever and it wouldn't be the first time a dead character pops up again. Anduin is just currently being dominated, not damaged or anything of the sort.
    They don't need to, but the concept opened up a can of worms. It begs the question of why we see certain characters and not others. The answer is obviously plot convenience that is completely justified, but that's not a reason internal to the universe.