Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Why did anyone "attack" him then?
    That is the big question. We know Huber and Gaige attacked Kyle because they thought he murdered Rosenbaum. Somewhat reasonable. Rosenbaum is the odd one.

Did Rosenbaum aggress Kyle simply because Kyle was alone, as he threatened to do earlier in the night? Was it because Kyle had a weapon and Rosenbaum took issue with that? Was it due to Kyle putting out fires that Rosenbaum may or may not have started? Rosenbaum's mental state was called into question, so did his medication (or theoretical lack of medication) play a part? Only Rosenbaum or Ziminski would be able to answer these questions.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again you won't see my point of view and I don't see yours just keep celebrating that one of your proud boys got away with murder he is not the first and won't be the last. That's the irony of all these this case from Rittenhouse being able to walk through a police line with an AR-15 then going home even with people yelling he killed people to this. Kyle Rittenhouse is yet another example of systematic racism, there's zero chance he would be alive if he was black.
    Dude you don;t get to change the last. He didn't get away with murder because he didn't commit it. It was clear self defense. You don't get to determine what the law is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    no but they attempted to
    Which is not an automatic invocation of self-defense especially when you put yourself in the dangerous position and incited that response, as said.

We get it, bro, you hate protesters and want to make sure that there's legal precedent for violent reprisal against them to keep them "in line".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    The judge was in no way biased in this trial. He even let the jury continue to view video evidence that was grounds for a mistrial alongside letting the prosecution insert evidence into the trial that had been deemed inadmissible during discovery.

Rittenhouse walked because the US justice system is highly biased towards self defence. End of. You don't have to put on your Qanon cap for this case to make sense as to how Rittenhouse is getting away with this.
    Huh? He let the jury do that because it gave him the right to call a mistrial if he didn't get the verdict he wanted which is what would have happened with a guilty verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You also have the option of not using fallacies like whataboutism, sweetheart.

Neither of them killed Rittenhouse, neither of them are trying to claim self-defense for doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Y'all really have a problem with whataboutism too, huh.

Again: Neither of them killed Rittenhouse, neither of them are trying to claim self-defense for doing so.
    One of those guys was a pedophile
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This might be a bad/too soon take, but I think this story mostly swept under the rug the fact that police in Kenosha had no desire to control the situation, escalated the situation, and encouraged bad-faith actors, ultimately leading to this. The Arbery case almost completely ignores that police tried to help cover it up. Jacob Blake is yesterday's news now; this white supremacist silenced that too. Regardless of the outcome of this case, the focus always needed to be more on the police than it ever was.

It's not that this case wasn't important, I just don't think it was as important as what the protest was originally about, or as important as the background factors that were mentioned but not spotlighted. Hopefully we can refocus now and push for some reform where it will really make a difference. If Rittenhouse can't be held criminally liable, perhaps the Kenosha PD should be. It's more frustrating to me that none of these departments will ever see consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    The judge was in no way biased in this trial.
    Say you didn't watch the trial without saying you didn't watch the trial.

/yawn
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That doesn't matter even if he was, and from what we know of the case (which I posted in this thread) he wasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Dude you don;t get to change the last. He didn't get away with murder because he didn't commit it. It was clear self defense. You don't get to determine what the law is.
    The law cannot be flawed when you don't like it and perfect in cases you want, this is why we have different opinion about your proud boy.

I am sure Rittenhouse won't use his new "hero" status for clout /s
    He won't. Not for now at least. This guy needs mental help. The radical left went on a witch hunt and now the right is going full cult mode with this entire case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is not a justification for summarily executing him in the street, dude.

Another person that believes in telepathy.

Which is bad, but Rittenhouse didn't know that, and even if he did that's not grounds for killing him.

The judge was in no way biased in this trial. He even let the jury continue to view video evidence that was grounds for a mistrial alongside letting the prosecution insert evidence into the trial that had been deemed inadmissible during discovery.

Rittenhouse walked because the US justice system is highly biased towards self defence. End of. You don't have to put on your Qanon cap for this case to make sense as to how Rittenhouse is getting away with this.
    The law is clear. he isn't getting away with anything and you don;t get to dictate what the law is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Which is not an automatic invocation of self-defense especially when you put yourself in the dangerous position and incited that response, as said.

We get it, bro, you hate protesters and want to make sure that there's legal precedent for violent reprisal against them to keep them "in line".
    trying to take a rifle off someone is a credible threat to your life especially after kyle disengaged from rosenbaum getting hit with a skateboard is a credible threat to your life but by all means you keep racking those Ls up
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Which is not a justification for summarily executing him in the street, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Another person that believes in telepathy.
    I won't take up for any pedophile.

He won't. Not for now at least. This guy needs mental help. The radical left went on a witch hunt and now the right is going full cult mode with this entire case.
    He was partying and drinking with the proud boys wearing FREE AS FUCK shirt the first time he got out. Please explain to me how someone who is having a hard time goes out partying with racists and posts it on social media for CLOUT.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Which is bad, but Rittenhouse didn't know that, and even if he did that's not grounds for killing him.
    One of them had a gun and the other hit kyle with a skateboard. You can kill someone with a skateboard. He defended himself and that's that. They were stupid to engage someone with a gun anyways.

The law cannot be flawed when you don't like it and perfect in cases you want, this is why we have different opinion about your proud boy.
    The law is clear no matter how much you repeat your racist BS and lies.

And they made a choice to be an asshole for clout and ended up losing their lives over it.
    So if a right winger is being an asshole, it's all fair to pop them couple in the head? Is that the deal nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.