Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is exactly one group of people who keep trying to make this political, and they're all right-wingers who think this is a political battleground.

Nobody else thinks politics should be affecting this. It's just you folks. You're putting partisan chicanery ahead of justice or reason.

Goes for anyone attacking "leftists" or "Democrats" in the aftermath of this.
    MSNBC and CNN prove this to be utter BS,. THEY have made it political JHoe Biden made it political by calling Rittenhosue a "white supremacist" and then using to to boost his campaign. You have Al Sharpton using the verdict to cry racial injusutice., You had all kinds leftists in the Democratic Party using Rittenhosue to make political points. Anyone who is claim left wingers are not making this political are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Not guilty on all charges.

He nearly broke down in reaction. Shaking profusely. His whole life just came back to him.
    Was a foregone conclusion when the judge started speaking. And no, his life didn't come back to him, he is going to be treated like Zimmerman, like shit, and he should be for murdering people.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Bitching about the ruling isn't partisan.
    And yet it's one side.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They couldn't nail him on a weapons offense. That was thrown out because it was ruled that he legally possessed the weapon.
    No, that was thrown out because the laws were vague and contradictory, and the legal standard is that an absence of clarity always favors the defense. Like, the judge was super explicit about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Anything. Self-defense laws were not destroyed today. Justice carried out.
    It isn't self defense if you instigate it, and plan on shooting people.

MSNBC and CNN prove this to be utter BS,.
    You're really hung up on MSNBC and CNN, and you seem to be the only one.

Did they like, piss in your Cheerios or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And yet it's one side.
    If only side is not defending fascism it really makes you wonder what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    I mean, he illegally possessed an illegal weapon according to federal law. But he was charged with violating the state open carrry law, which was the charge that was dismissed.

Doesn't mean he legally possessed it.
    This wasn't a federal case. The Kenosha County DA cannot file a federal charge in a state case. And he didn't break federal law either. The gun was stored in Kenosha so crossing state lines does not apply.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And yet it's one side.
    You only think that because you think it's partisan. You think anyone "bitching about the ruling" is left. And you couldn't be more wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Coniferous View Post
    It’s fine. This was always a borderline case. Message is: don’t chase after a guy holding a gun at a protest.

Obviously the gun laws are the real concern here, the idea that people can show up to riots with guns is bonkers, but convicting Rittenhouse wasn’t going to change that.

Hopefully there isn’t much rioting and looting this weekend, Friday afternoon is a bad time for a verdict.
    He chased first, but no one likes that little piece of evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had this discussion earlier… you know there’s more to it than that.
    Well yeah, I've been saying there's more to it by pointing it this has fuck all to do with your belief in "self-defense" and entirely to do with your belief that people and police should have free reign to punish your political opponents by violent means - as evidenced by the fact you keep feeling the need to try and denigrate the protests by insisting they aren't legitimate, that they're all riots, etc. Rofl.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2021-11-19 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He didn't instigate anything. The trial clearly demonstrated that. Stop making up your own facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuger View Post
    Good to see that the jury judged on evidence and not feelings
    Except not all evidence was allowed that showed Kyle was the aggressor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    2 unarmed? one was unarmed trying to take his gun the other went to bash his head in with a skateboard
    After he murdered Rosenbaum. And Rosenbaum never even touched the gun or Kyle.

Was a foregone conclusion when the judge started speaking. And no, his life didn't come back to him, he is going to be treated like Zimmerman, like shit, and he should be for murdering people.
    He didn't murder anyone. Stop lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Well yeah, I've been saying there's more to it by pointing it this has fuck all to do with your belief in "self-defense" and entirely to do with your belief that people and police should have free reign to punish your political opponents by violent means - as evidenced by the fact you keep feeling the need to try and denigrate the protests by insisting they aren't legitimate, that they're all riots, etc.. Rofl.
    Ah so you know what I’m thinking… who’s on #TeamTelepathy now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden made it political by calling Rittenhosue a "white supremacist"
    If it hangs out with white supremacists and throws white supremacist handsigns... then it's probably a white supremacist.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah so you know what I’m thinking… who’s on #TeamTelepathy now?
    Still just y'all.

Understanding the meaning of dogwhistles isn't telepathy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Oh he didn’t instigate it. The first guy he shot instigated it by throwing something at him, and then chasing him across a parking lot and trying to take his gun.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Kyle is free. The left needs to wake up to the facts of the case and realize CNN and blue check marks on Twitter lied to them.
    Sure thing, delusional.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be curious to see if the victim's families bring a wrongful death claim against Rittenhouse.