I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nope, he is an innocent victim of violence. poor guy ran away from these lunatics, try to escape with his life, but the fanatics continued to pursue to do him harm. only as a last resort did he finally defend his own life by using a weapon. thankfully he had it and was able to stop these from taking his life.
    They were attempting to stop someone who has just killed a person. As far as everyone knew, he was an active shooter - possibly sneaking away to kill even more people. If that's "fanatical" in your mind, then why even is there this whole idea of "good man with a gun"? By this logic, no one should ever try to intervene - since maybe the person was actual "defending themselves".

nope, they would have murdered someone without cause. sorry, you cant change reality to suit your feefee's
    Nope, they would reasonably believe he was endangering others, and a genuine threat to life.

After all, it's a white supremacist shooting people.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There aren't going to be any defamation lawsuits, not that go anywhere.

Defamation can only be argued if there isn't cause for someone to believe a thing to be true. With Rittenhouse, he was photographed palling around with the Proud Boys, a white supremacist terrorist organization. He was also counter-protesting a BLM protest, which only a white supremacist would do. So there's plenty of justifiable grounds to believe he's a white supremacist.

As for "murderer", there was a trial. He was not exonerated at that trial. If you believe that he was, you don't understand what a "not guilty" verdict is, or what the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard is. It's still fair to call him a murderer.

Rittenhouse is a white supremacist murderer. You think that's "defamation"? Fuckin' sue me. Good freakin' luck with that.
    we know, you want 1+1=3. keep pushing for it. lmfao

the rest of the world will stay in reality where this was black and white levels of obvious self defense. lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, they would reasonably believe he was endangering others, and a genuine threat to life.

After all, it's a white supremacist shooting people.
    nope, they would be committing murder and locked away. after all, its an innocent victim defending his life from violent rioters.

10+ Year Old Account

the rest of the world will stay in reality where this was black and white levels of obvious self defense. lmfao
    I wasn't even talking about the case, really. I was talking about the nonsense claims of "defamation" for calling Rittenhouse a chickenshit little white supremacist murderer. There's plenty of cause for someone to believe all of that to be true, and thus, it is not and cannot be construed as "defamation".

Also, three days of jury deliberation casts a pretty large metric fuckload of doubt on your claim of "black and white obvious self defense".

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    They were attempting to stop someone who has just killed a person. As far as everyone knew, he was an active shooter - possibly sneaking away to kill even more people. If that's "fanatical" in your mind, then why even is there this whole idea of "good man with a gun"? By this logic, no one should ever try to intervene - since maybe the person was actual "defending themselves".
    they were attacking and trying to kill someone, they were nothing more then violent looters attacking an innocent bystander.

- - - Updated - - -

nope, they would be committing murder and locked away. after all, its an innocent victim defending his life from violent rioters.
    Nope, a jury of their peers would recognize that it's acceptable to shoot someone who is deliberately trying to kill others.

See, it's that easy.

It doesn't hurt that the shooter is a white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I wasn't even talking about the case, really. I was talking about the nonsense claims of "defamation" for calling Rittenhouse a chickenshit little white supremacist murderer. There's plenty of cause for someone to believe all of that to be true, and thus, it is not and cannot be construed as "defamation".
    just like the other maga kid that wouldnt get money, who sued for 200m, and then it was settled for some amount of that. kyle will be getting settlements. lmfao

just like the other maga kid that wouldnt get money, who sued for 200m, and then it was settled for some amount of that. kyle will be getting settlements. lmfao
    Why?

He's a shitty white supremacist. There's no defamation.

Nope, a jury of their peers would recognize that it's acceptable to shoot someone who is deliberately trying to kill others.

See, it's that easy.

It doesn't hurt that the shooter is a white supremacist.
    nope, a jury would see the video of kyle defending his life, and then a cold blooded murder coming and finishing him off after his narrow defense of himself against the first 3 killers. it wouldnt hurt that the 4 people not named kyle are criminal looters trying to murder someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That term has long since expired. Care to try again?
    Nope. I'm good. He was still appointed by a Democrat. Hurts, don't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference with that kid was there was a specific statement that got a fact incorrect.

That isn't the case with Rittenhouse, in any way whatsoever.

A better comparison would be Zimmerman, who's never gotten any settlements from anyone who was (and still may) label him a murderer.

they were attacking and trying to kill someone, they were nothing more then violent looters attacking an innocent bystander.
    Innocent bystander who specifically showed up to the protest armed and ready to shoot some "looters"? That's not what innocent or even bystander is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Alliance

And anyone who shot Rittenhouse (a white supremacist) would have been an innocent victim. Clearly, people need to be protected from racist shooters.
    How can you be a victim of shooting someone else? Especially shooting someone who is neither racist, nor a white supremacist, nor breaking any law.

This weird continuous attempt at character assassination is akin to those focusing on Rosenbaum's child molestation and suicidal history, and Huber's strangulation of his brother and threats toward his life with a knife. They have no bearing on this case, same as any allegations toward Kyle's supposed association, which to this day has no evidence supporting it.

And for what? Kyle being approached by the Proud Boys while in a bar? The shock and horror.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I'm looking forward to watching Rittenhouse become a millionaire from suing the members of Congress who defamed him publicly, along with members of the mainstream media and President Brandon. I'd also like to see him take down Facebook for calling him a domestic terrorist and GoFundMe for taking down his page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who's that?
    Tee hee. Tee hee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Innocent bystander who specifically showed up to the protest armed and ready to shoot some "looters"? That's not what innocent or even bystander is.
    innocent bystander who was legally in a public place randomly attacked by violent rioters trying to take his life away unprovoked. its exactly what he was and exactly why the law is on my side with this.

nope, a jury would see the video of kyle defending his life, and then a cold blooded murder coming and finishing him off after his narrow defense of himself against the first 3 killers. it wouldnt hurt that the 4 people not named kyle are criminal looters trying to murder someone.
    And self-defense is based on what that person knew at the time... meaning they simply saw a person (who happens to be a white supremacist) shooting others, and is therefore a violent threat.

Yep, self defense.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, at least one of them had a gun - if he was truly trying to kill Rittenhouse, he'd just shoot. No need to run and put himself at risk. Instead, he held back, which nearly cost him his own life. Doesn't look like action of a bloodthirsty mob that would've lynch Rittenhouse on the spot.

And self-defense is based on what that person knew at the time... meaning they simply saw a person (who happens to be a white supremacist) shooting others, and is therefore a violent threat.

Yep, self defense.
    like with most things you type, you would be wrong. but thats okay, no one can force you to live in reality. you do you buddy lmfao

all i can say is, justice was done today, and i hope kyle will be okay, being put through all of this is horrible. no one deserves that. this case should have never even made it to trial, but a bias prosecutor tried and failed to lock away the victim of a heinous crime. the victim blaming from the left in this case has just been sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    How can you be a victim of shooting someone else? Especially shooting someone who is neither racist, nor a white supremacist, nor breaking any law.

This weird continuous attempt at character assassination is akin to those focusing on Rosenbaum's child molestation and suicidal history, and Huber's strangulation of his brother and threats toward his life with a knife. They have no bearing on this case, same as any allegations toward Kyle's supposed association, which to this day has no evidence supporting it.

And for what? Kyle being approached by the Proud Boys while in a bar? The shock and horror.
    Well, he's a violent person shooting people in a crowd. He could easily be deemed a deadly threat, as that's what he was.

Yes, he's a white supremacist, because he chooses to hang out with fellow white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

like with most things you type, you would be wrong. but thats okay, no one can force you to live in reality. you do you buddy lmfao

all i can say is, justice was done today, and i hope kyle will be okay, being put through all of this is horrible. no one deserves that. this case should have never even made it to trial, but a bias prosecutor tried and failed to lock away the victim of a heinous crime. the victim blaming from the left in this case has just been sad.
    Nope, any reasonable person would see that someone could be protecting themselves against a violent white supremacist who has already shot multiple people.

Well, he's a violent person shooting people in a crowd. He could easily be deemed a deadly threat, as that's what he was.

Yes, he's a white supremacist, because he chooses to hang out with fellow white supremacists.
    thankfully the law disagrees with you in every way. kyle was nothing but a victim of criminal activity during a violent riot.