Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Even when it comes to the stances they're proud of, Cons can't seem to take an ounce of responsibility for getting there lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone who sympathizes with white supremacists is still a white supremacist.
    You can’t prove a negative. Which means jackasses can call Kyle a white supremacist all day long and he can’t prove he isn’t. Your
    argument is tautological and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    You can’t prove a negative. Which means jackasses can call Kyle a white supremacist all day long and he can’t prove he isn’t. Your
    If they don't overtly say it then they aren't it...ignore all evidence. Is a stance that's not logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    If they don't overtly say it then they aren't it...ignore all evidence. Is a stance that's not logical.
    Other then that bar meeting there is absolutely no evidence. None whatsoever.

Right-wing and cop-supporting? Sure. White supremacist? None.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Right-wing and cop-supporting? Sure. White supremacist? None.
    None of that is a crime anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    And yet there’s nothing about Kyle that to a rational person screams ‘white supremacy’. But fools keep saying it and the small minded keep nodding in agreement. Stating a thing is true does not make it so, that is a logical argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    It's like Americans cannot imagine any other America then Black and White (supremacists).

And yet there’s nothing about Kyle that to a rational person screams ‘white supremacy’.
    Do you think white supremacist look abnormal? last I checked you can't identify them unless they show it by doing things like I don't know party with white supremacists, underage drink, throw hate signs then post it on social media for clout.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This "contagion" argument is silly - and direction is actually opposite.

Does white supremacist sympathizing with you makes you one?
    I mean, if you have open and avowed white supremacists sympathizing with your causes I'd say it's time to reevaluate your messaging and wonder why such a toxic and shitheaded ideology is rooting for you.

I mean sure, if you ignore context and just look at the world the same way someone who hasn't developed object permanence you could probably say people like Richard Spencer or Stephen Crowder aren't white nationalists because they don't go on live TV and shout racial slurs (granted the latter's gotten close enough to have his YouTube channel suspended more than once, lmao).

But we live in a world that has things like 'Context' and 'Critical Thinking Skills' where most people can put 2 and 2 together and realize that weird quacking creature is, in fact, a Duck.

And even ignoring all this, my original statement was just trying to point out how utterly hilarious Shalcker's point was. I'm not all that invested in the 'Is Rittenhouse a NAZI?!' hill, because that barely changes the facts of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do you think white supremacist look abnormal? last I checked you can't identify them unless they show it by doing things like I don't know party with white supremacists, underage drink, throw hate signs then post it on social media for clout.
    Following 4chan prank to make OK gesture into white supremacist symbol shows how easily American society is led by the nose.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Being a dipshit isn't a crime either but you're - The royal You, not "You" the poster I'm replying to - still going to catch flak for acting like one.

Not only is Kyle a white supremacist sympathizer (if not follower), anyone that defends him is as well.

He was only there because he and the all white "militia" he arrived with wanted to quell the outrage over another unarmed black death at the hands of the police.

You can bumblefuck your way around verbal and logic gymnastics all the fuck you want. That does not now nor has it ever changed the facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Following 4chan prank to make OK gesture into white supremacist symbol shows how easily American society is led by the nose.
    Not helped by the fact that Actual white supremacists have been using it to 'troll' people using that exact same line of reasoning.

Started as a joke by dipshits, made into a scare by dipshits, and is now used by actual dipshits to keep the troll going.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I mean, if you have open and avowed white supremacists sympathizing with your causes I'd say it's time to reevaluate your messaging and wonder why such a toxic and shitheaded ideology is rooting for you.
    What kind of messaging are you talking about? :/

It is kid accused of murder. One about whom media had loads of false claims. Messaging was all on media, he couldn't control it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of messaging are you talking about? :/

It is kid accused of murder. One about whom media had loads of false claims. Messaging was all on media, he couldn't control it.
    I was more talking about the White Supremacist movement in general, not Rittenhouse, though I guess this side-debate got a bit off tangent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Not only is Kyle a white supremacist sympathizer (if not follower), anyone that defends him is as well.

He was only there because he and the all white "militia" he arrived with wanted to quell the outrage over another unarmed black death at the hands of the police.

You can bumblefuck your way around verbal and logic gymnastics all the fuck you want. That does not now nor has it ever changed the facts.
    Exactly one guy in the "militia" had any white supremacist connections and that was a guy Kyle had never met before.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Apparently, you need a klan hood and dozen of swastika tatoos to count as one - and even then, one could probably claim it's just a "peace symbol" (or "I was trolling the left, really"), so totally a different thing. As if it was impossible to be even a tiny bit subtle in displaying their true beliefs - while at the same time, crying 'witch hunt' at every moment.

Some things you just intuitively know. Kyle is obviously a regular on /pol and hangs out with that crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Some things you just intuitively know. Kyle is obviously a regular on /pol and hangs out with that crowd.
    So many people intuitively know the Earth is flat

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Thats not what all the evidence showed no.
    Nah, 17 year olds dont get the idea of picking up a weapon to protect a random local business out of nowhere. He might not be proud boy but he is deffo on that side of the aisle.

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    From their point of view him going to the riots with a gun was him looking to shoot someone.
    They have a biased point of view based on their ideology. Wisconsin is an open carry state. That means he is perfectly within his rights to carry a gun with him anywhere except hospitals, schools, or government buildings. From the point of view of the law, there is zero evidence that he intended to shoot anyone. Funmy how you don;'t hold the same standard to the guy who pulled his pistol in RIttenhouse's face and claim he never intended to shoot anyone. The point of view of the law is the same on him. He was free to carry his weapon as well and there is zero evidence of him intending to shoot anyone as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Nah, 17 year olds dont get the idea of picking up a weapon to protect a random local business out of nowhere. He might not be proud boy but he is deffo on that side of the aisle.
    There are plenty of people on both sides of hte aisle who would do that. That is a false assumption.